Start by marking “Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)” as Want to Read:
Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)

Only One I'll Have

(UnHallowed Series #4)

Sophie trusted Chay and he betrayed her. That’s what she believes, but what else could he do when she threatened suicide? Let her die?
To protect the woman he loves, he erased her memories and replaced them with a lie. Without an ounce of remorse, his actions sealed their fates. He could never be a man to her woman, kiss her, lose himself in her sweet flesh as she find
Published June 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Only One I'll Have, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only One I'll Have

Start your review of Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)
Michelle
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book four in the UnHallowed Series and another great read! The author has created a world full of danger, mystery, suspense, drama and interesting characters. Chay and Sophie's story is twisted and even though Chay thought he was doing the right thing to save Sophie it backfired on him. A well written book, interesting, well developed characters and a story that had me hooked until the last page make this a great read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily ...more
Che Flaviano
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing paranormal story

This is the first time I have read from among the works of the author and this is the fourth book in the series, and I have to admit I liked her story. It has a very interesting storyline, the character development is great, the plot's pacing is also steady - not too slow to bore you and not too fast that you couldn't catch up with what's happening. I have to say that I will go back to the previous books in this series and read them - I was intrigued.

I received a free
Nancy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was introduced to this auther about a month or so ago and all I can say is she is one majorly insanely talented auther and I have seriously fallen in love with her book and her writing. I love that she writes series and you get to follow a group of people though a part of their lives and go back to them in the other books. I know she is come out with a new book soon and I can’t wait. If you have not read any of her books you really need to.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Ashleigh
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story.

You truly feel as though you are living among the characters, fighting their fight, a part of their world.

Great character development, steamy sex scenes and enough of the everyday grind to really be able to sink into the book.

Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She trusted him and he betrayed her. She did not want to live but he saved her and changed her memories. He would do anything to keep her alive and safe from the demon stalking her. He will watch her from afar. He hopes she find love again. Will he be able to keep her safe? Will he get the demon? See if he will

Barbie-Ann Clark
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Scarolet Ellis
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Only One I'll Have by Tmonique Stephens, I absolutely loved reading this story. Tmonique Stephens is a awesome author and he nails it every time he writes a book. This is an awesome book with strong characters and a wonderful story line.

Adrienne
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the UnHallowed series and the first book of Tmonique Stephens, and wow. I was hooked from the beginning the story til the end. I finished it in one day. The characters are good and the story is well written. A wonderful story.

Kimberly
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The book is the 4th story in the UnHallowed series. The characters are good, strong, and they have good development. The story is well written read with an interesting plot that has a steady pace.

Alisha
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great paranormal read that kept me captivated. I read it all day long, having to finish it. There was intrigue and I found the plot quite different from most in this genre. I really enjoyed it immensely!

Brenda Moser
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well written book with an interesting plot. The author does a great job bringing strong characters in Sophie and Chay and weaving an intriguing story that moves quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading.

Mary
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW! What an intriguing and captivating story. I really enjoyed this story and loved the characters. It's such a different read that it through me for a loop. I really enjoyed the strong and dynamic characters and how this story developed.
Kathryn
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story flows nicely and has a great pace.

Sophie and Chay's story is a constant battle between the two and is amazing to read about. The Sophie's hurt is palpable throughout the book.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Kim F
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book. Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Karen
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is an intriguing story that is captivating and entertaining. Strong and engaging characters. I appreciate reading this book.
Katie Hansen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything from the story line and to the characters. I just couldn't get enough of this book the moment that I picked it up.
Nadea Croix
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written and quite and engaging read. The journey that the characters go through was well thought out.

Pat W
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read, what a series I couldn’t put them down. Characters were great. Plus the storyline wow not to be missed. I recieved a copy via Booksprout and this is my honest review
Robin
Tracey
Nov 23, 2018
Tannie
Jan 01, 2019

• Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • When The Snow Flies: A Dragon Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance
  • Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)
  • Burned by Fire (Blood & Magic, #3)
  • Consumed by Fire (Blood and Magic, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Blood & Magic, #4)
  • Forged by Fire (Blood & Magic #6)
  • Random Acts of Crazy (Random, #1)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission #18)
  • Magic of the Demon Fae (Demonfae, #1)
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • The Watchers Trilogy Limited Edition Boxed Set
  • Bound by Love (Brie's Submission Book 17)
  • Blessed (The Watchers, #2)
  • Forgiven (The Watchers, #3)
  • Outlasting After (Outlasting Series)
  • BeWitch Her (Descended From a Witch, #1)

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

UnHallowed Series (4 books)
  • Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)
  • Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)
  • Only You (UnHallowed, #3)

News & Interviews