Start by marking “Ignite: Bolt Saga: Volume Two: Parts 4,5 & 6” as Want to Read:
Ignite: Bolt Saga: Volume Two: Parts 4,5 & 6

Ignite: Bolt Saga: Volume Two: Parts 4,5 & 6

(Bolt Saga #4-6)

Life is beyond different when a girl is in love with a superhero, and Emmalina Crist is basking in every passionate, supercharged second of the dream. But lightning bolts and power pulses can’t replace the trust she and Reece need to survive as a couple—a bond that’s challenged when a significant secret is withheld.

In a quest for clarity, Emma flees to New York—but Reece
Kindle Edition
Published July 31st 2018 by Waterhouse Press (first published June 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Ignite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignite

Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so incredibly happy that I happened upon this series because I've been enjoying it so much. Reece quickly won my heart and this girl could do with a bit more Bolt in her life!

Review of Part 4:
(full review - https://bit.ly/2mZA35O)
Natalie The Biblioholic
Every time I start another part of the Bolt Saga, I get so anxious because I’m always waiting for the next shoe to drop. Will Reece finally get justice for what was done to him? Or will he fall victim to torture once again? It’s like watching a scary movie - hiding behind your hands but you really can’t look away.

Then again, reading this saga has been entirely too entertaining for words. It needs to be a movie so I can watch my baby Reece kick some criminal buttocks! Man, he’s so hot.

I’m so
Linda Dunn
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revenge Vs. Love

Reese Richards and Emmalina Crist have embarked together on a new journey with the launch of a new company called Richards Reaches Out (RRO). This company provides help and assistance to persons who have the ability but not the financial means to see their goals and dreams come true. Reese is now living the life of a retired Superhero. But it does not come easy, with many bumps in the road as Emmalina discovers. Emmalina is doing all she can to embrace the new lifestyle of being
Glen
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I won this book in a goodreads drawing.

A superhero romance. There is a breach of trust in the relationship. The villains are after her, and things start falling apart.

The middle part of an epic.
Destiny Sanderson
This series just gets better & better with each new edition. It will keep you on the edge of your seat! I am so in love with this story! What Can I say I don't want to END!!! I just love the connection that Reece and Emma have. They go thru all the normal relationship struggles but it brings them so much closer. The ever-evolving story of Reece and Emma is beautiful to read. The lengths one will do for the first ones we love. I can’t wait for the next book!!!!! This story had you hanging on ...more
Angela
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angel, is a writing genius. She takes two main characters from one book, she wrote a while back, and now watch them grow by leaps and bounds.
What started out as a Misadventure, has turned into a suspenseful drama, that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You can't put this book down, you have to find out what will happen to and between Reese and Emma next.
Wow, when will the next book be available? I need to know the rest of the story, like yesterday, lol 😁
I rate, Bolt Volume 2: 5 stars 🌟 a
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Ignite: 4 by Angel Payne is Book 4 in the Bolt Saga continues the story of Reece "Bolt" Richards and Emmalina Crist. I do feel you should read the previous books to fully enjoy this one.
This book has Reece retired from being a superhero but he is doing some jobs on the down low which causes problems between him and Emma. They are also starting a new company called Richards Reaches Out (RRO). Reece is still dealing with what was done to him which sadly is causing some issues between the two, bec
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bolt Saga 4, 5 and 6 by Angel Payne continues the story of Reese 'Bolt' Richards and Emmalina 'Emma' Crist.
Since this is a continuing series you do need to read the previous books to fully enjoy this one I think.
Bolt is now a retired superhero but he hasn't let things go completely as Emma had learned. This of course put a strain on their relationship which made Bolt become a stalker to her. Also Emma is dealing with being a girlfriend to a Super hero and working to get RRO nonprofit organizatio
Heather Bass
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh Bolt is back. This is my favorite new series out right now. I love a good romance story but this author continues to blow my mind. This is the fourth part of this epic series Bolt. You have to read them in order or you will be totally lost. You will fall in love with these characters once again. I stayed up at all hours of the night with these characters. It only took me a little over an hour to devour this incredible book.

This book starts right after the third book ends. Reese aka Bolt mad
Carol Doveatt
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Reece and Emma in Misadventures with a SuperHero and I have been Bolted again!! Ignite starts where Bolt leaves off, and the roller coaster ride that our Superhero and Heroine began in Bolt continues. There is intrigue, suspense, laughter, terror and so much sexy love, not to mention our Superhero who can throw lightening bolts from his fingers. Angel paints such a wonderful picture with her words so that I feel the total love and devotion these two have for each other. And t ...more
Linda Dunn
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hotwired to each other

Emmalina Crist had no idea how her life would change when she met and fell for Reese Richards. How does one have a normal relationship with a Superhero whose moniker is "BOLT". Their journey together is nothing less than tumultuous. Somehow through it all, even when fighting the enemy as a team, they always seem to find each other with their undying love and devotion they have together. After all, they are each others "More".
HP Marie
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!! Angel Payne your are awesome!!!

Just as I thought I had the plot figured out she throws in some awesome plot twists. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat and ready to start reading part 5.

I love Reece and Emmalina's story for so many reasons. Their story is so unique that makes it so easy to love them. This series is worth reading and take the adventure with them!
Angela
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reese "Bolt" Richards and Emmalina Crist.
Angel Payne, has really brought a lot of elements to this book. From careers to help others succeed, to being gun-ho about destroying the one thing that destroyed you. The Consortium. Because of the amount of time and energy you devote to this mission, will it also destroy your relationship?
WOW! This book was FANTASTIC! I can't wait to read book 5.
Heather Bass
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been Bolted and I’m loving it. This is one of my favorite series this year. I absolutely love these characters. This book has parts four, five, and six in this epic series. You do need to read the first three parts first or you will be totally lost. This book starts right where the last part leaves off. I was so hooked to this story it only took me a full day to devour this incredible story.

Emmalina Crist did not know what she was getting into when she fell for her superhero boyfriend. S
Amanda McCalip
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
KAPOWWWW!! Another Angel Payne 5 Star read! I read each of these installments separately and each installment was better than the last. Angel, is a Superhero writing romance genius!!

Her original story came from another series with the book being titled Misadventures with a Superhero. She took the two characters from that book and gave us sheer brilliance! Reece and Emma have such an epic romance and I have enjoyed reading every second of it! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Part 4 takes th
Amanda Teske
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was SO excited to read this book and was NOT disappointed! I could not put this book down. The electrifying chemistry between Reece and Emma is beyond amazing. I love the sassy comments from Emma from time to time and Reece's constant love and understanding of Emma. I wanted to just jump in the book from time to time and gently take Emma by the shoulders and shake her and say to her, "What are you doing, Emma?!" The challenges they both face in this volume are heart warming, heartbreaking, exc ...more
Heather Martin ogden
Angel Payne has brought us yet another amazing story of Reece aka Bolt and his 'Velet' Emma. After let world know who he is and hanging up his suit, Emma and Reece deal with not only worrying about the Source but the Paparazzi. No matter how many times Emma shows and tells Reece what a great and giving man he is, it's still hard for him to feel it. Every time I feel like I know what's going to happen, Angel throws us a delicious thunderbolt of a curveball. And the ending O.M.G. can't wait to div ...more
Dawn Massie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved Reece and Emma from the first time I read their story, and I love how they have progressed throughout this series! They are so perfect for each other. There is so much love, hatred and suspense in this latest one! A Superhero with a badass rabbit by his side, who wouldn’t love that! Bravo Angel!!
HP Marie
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is just as amazing as the first part but even hotter!!! Angel has out done herself yet again. She knows how to keep the readers on their seats and provides amazing details. Angel also knows how to keep the reader wanting more at the end of each part... Hello part 7 I'm so ready!!!!
Go out and get this series. You won't be disappointed!!!!
Belle's Book Labyrinth
Part 4 is a bit slower than the previous 3 parts. There's not much that happens here besdies more relationship problems for Reece and Emma. Reece is now retired from superhero work but is hiding from Emma that he is actually pursing the people responsible for making him Bolt. When a certain ally comes on board the team and Emma figures out everything, she is deeply upset and wants a break to figure out what they each really want. Reece is hellbent on revenge and Emma doesn't want him to get hurt ...more
Corinne Akers
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bolt Saga 4

O. M. G. How can you end a book that way??!! I can’t believe how this series just took a complete 180 on what I thought was going to happen!! Talk about creating anticipation- now we have to have book 5 ASAP!! I love you Angel Payne - you are a goddess!! Every book I’ve read so far is simply amazing!! This is another 5 star read ladies!! WOW ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cali Jewel
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, sexy, fun, thrilling and emotional romantic adventure that will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end... loved every heart pounding twist and turn in this heartwarming and exciting journey.

Each part of this journey will leave you breathless and wanting more... Reece and Emma just have the most amazing connection and their world just keeps getting more dangerous and exciting with each new turn in the road. Looking forward to whatever happens next.
Melissa
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mel’s review of Bolt 4

Ugh EmRee. I can’t stand cliffhangers. Guess I need to get on with the next one. Maybe we get to learn more about Emma!
Cristina Pacilio
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A rolling storm.... It's the best way to describe Reece & Emma's love story. Each part gets better and better. As well as ending each part where you feel like you are holding your breath for the start of the next part. I am so addicted to this series and can't wait for more. Let the storm keep coming because with Emma by Reece's side there is nothing these two can't get through.
Kelly Kemmerly
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bolt Saga Continues and takes us to unbelievable heights when Reece is again forced to use his electrifying abilities to save the only thing that matters in his world. Emma takes on the challenge and stands up for what she believes in, too. I enjoy this book series as it takes us out of the everyday romance world incorporating that comic book hero and heroine with mad-sexy chemistry. Angel Payne you can ignite my world anytime!!
TheSassyNerdBlog
5-Action-Packed-Stars!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Yet again, Angel Payne delivers an amazing instalment into the Bolt saga. If you are going to read this book I suggest reading from the beginning! Otherwise you are going to be lost and confused as hell with the story line!

Now that the secrets out that Reece aka Bolt is a superhero, his and Emma’s worlds begin to change and not for the better.

This part starts off exactly where part three finished. Bolt confirms and makes in official that he’s hanging up his cape
Bellereader
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Reese and Emmalina are riding the lighting of their HEA but as is often the case after the … at the end of a tale it’s definitely not the end of the story. Emmalina is living a Marvel fantasy come to life. A ultra sexy crime fighting (albeit retired) superhero boyfriend whom only has eyes for her. It is hard getting used to being Lois Lane to his Superman, especially with the whole world's eyes on them. Reese is a superhero with a super lady on his arm and life should be gravy. Should be being t ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Positively Electrifying

The only way in which to describe IGNITE is positively electrifying and unbelievably sexy. This is the continuing story of Reece Richards, aka THE BOLT, and Emmaline Crist. The adrenaline flows from the very beginning of Part Four and doesn't conclude until the very last word of Part Six. Angel Payne will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout it's entirety with mystery, suspense and some extremely mindblowing sex scenes.

Reece and Emma do have their typical relations
Martha
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all, Angel Payne was spot on with this Saga.. They just get better and better and the plot thickens... I have absolutely LOVED this Saga.

Just when you think you have figured out what is going to happen... You are wrong.. Who does not love that? I mean it is always good to be right, but it is definitely amazing to be wrong ;)

Reece and Emma have such an incredible and unique story. You would think that these 2 would not endure normal relationship problems given their stature and abilities
JoAnna Edger
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story! Book 4 picks up right where 3 left of leaving you with twists and things that will leave you on the edge of your seats.
Angel never ceases to amaze me with the level of goodness within her books & Reese and Emmalina just do that to you as well the romance and the connection between the two of them just leave you breathless and captivated.

Reese has retired from being a superhero to focus on his love for Emmalina but when he’s approached with a mission he knows he should te
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)
  • The Marriage Pact (Loving an Aldridge, #1)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • His To Master and Own (Miami Masters #5)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Mystic Realms: A Limited Edition Collection of Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Romances
  • The Red Ledger: Part 6
  • Witness Protection Program (Masters of the Castle)
  • Visionary New Years (Paranormal INC, #1.5)
  • Tempted by the Viscount (A Shadows and Silk Novel)
  • The Night Human Hunter (Hunter Trilogy #1)
  • In A Faraway Land: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Bride, #3)
  • Abandoned Love (Love Sick, #2)
  • Breath of Deceit (Dublin Devils #1)
  • Killer Stakes (Immortal Kin, #2)
  • Down Deep (Station Seventeen #4)
  • Dream World (Dream Waters #2)
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin series

Bolt Saga (7 books)
  • Bolt Saga Volume One: Parts 1, 2 & 3
  • Pulse: Bolt Saga: Volume Three: Parts 7, 8 & 9 (Bolt Saga Volumes Book 3)
  • Fuse: Bolt Saga Volume 4: Parts 10, 11 12
  • Surge: The Bolt Saga Volume 5: Parts 13, 14  15
  • Light
  • Surge #3 (Bolt Saga #15)