Start by marking “Headmaster” as Want to Read:
Headmaster

Headmaster

At one time, I had truly believed that I’d experienced enough drama in my life.

Clearly, I’d been wrong.

It all began the night before I was due to start my final year of school—the night of my eighteenth birthday. Since I had been considered “missing” for three years, I had failed to finish off the last year of my education. This was why I needed to let loose a little. I
Kindle Edition
Published May 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Headmaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Headmaster

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Headmaster (stand-alone). A forbidden love story of survival, perseverance, second chances & destiny!

“With that kiss, you showed me the beauty out of my despair.
You taught me to live again, laugh again, and have feelings to share.”

Headmaster (stand-alone) opens up to eighteen-year old student Sasha Blakely aka Ray Johnson kissing a handsome stranger in a bar. She is trying to recapture her life after surviving a 3-year-long tragedy, more to unfold with story.

Just one kiss…

But th
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
“Humid seal of soft affections,
Tend'rest pledge of future bliss,
Dearest tie of young connections,
Love's first snow-drop, virgin kiss.

Speaking silence, dumb confession,
Passion's birth, and infants' play,
Dove-like fondness, chaste concession,
Glowing dawn of brighter day.

Sorrowing joy, adieu's last action,
Ling'ring lips, -- no more to join!
What words can ever speak affection,
Thrilling and sincere as thine!”

A love so powerful that started with a Kiss💋, it's like Universe is throwing the
Laura Lee
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
HEADMASTER
By: Jaimie Roberts
4 Stars

When you’ve finally gotten your freedom, the hardest thing to learn is how to trust again. That is exactly what Sasha is trying to do. Move on after being held captive for many years. Eight months she’s been back home.

Although now 18 Sasha’s main priority is passing her exams. Heading back to school with much younger girls, she just needs to make it through this year and pass her exams.

One night at a bar, a bet is made with the bartender. Sasha heads over and
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
After reading this I know now that I need to read more of this authors stories as this was a fabulous read. From start to finish I was glued to my kindle.

Eighteen year old Sasha has been through so much. She’s trying to get her life back together. One night she approaches Easton through a dare. That night changes everything.

This is a fabulous taboo read. Really well written with likeable characters. I really enjoyed this story. Am definitely going to be reading more from this author in the fut
CeCe
Gaby Ch
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the premise of this book and the plot was interesting, although a little predictable. It was entertaining, almost no angst or suspense. English is not my first language and I am used to American English, this book is written in UK English so I struggled at times to get some references, nothing major, but didn’t help with the flow of my reading. I thought it was going to be a darker read but it’s basically NA. I enjoyed this book.
Three Chicks
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I love a forbidden romance!

Ray Jackson is almost 18 going on 40. She’s experienced things no young girl should ever have endured. At the age of 15 Liam Winters changed her life. She’s trying to get back to the person she was before he scarred her.

She’s celebrating her birthday at a pub with her friend the bartender, Brett. He dares her to do something a little wild like get the hot customer they are checking out to kiss Ray. Let me back up, for reasons that can be traced bac
Crystal N
A mixed bag! Some light spoilers.

Pro - I liked both our main characters.
Con - The end just kept throwing out twist after turn and it was like what?
Pro - I loved the heroine's Mom.
Con - What was up with the attack with acid? What was that? Why? It didn't add anything.
Pro - The sexy scenes were sufficiently hot.
Con - Some themes and plot lines were just kind of pushed in or abandoned.

Anyway. I liked it, but with a few changes I could have loved it.
Liana Vanoyan
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a marvellous story of pain,trust and overcoming love. It's the story of Sasha, whose life wasn't easy and who is trying to gain her life back. She is strong, yet vulnerable young woman, who wants to sought out her demons and demolish them once and for all. Easton... When Sasha meets Easton, she's overwhelmed by the feelings that he awakens in her and while she is afraid of them, she is intrigued and wants to know more about her stranger.... But...
Next day she meets him again, and alas... t
Sangria
I’ll admit, the cover caught my attention. But, this wasn’t the book I was expecting. It was dark, in the subplot of flashbacks, and frankly, with her recall I could never get into the romance.

Sasha imo, had massive head healing she should of been going thru after being kidnapped by a madman and held for 3 years......

Also, I like my male leads a little tougher. I wasn’t getting the vibes from him.

I finished the book in all honesty for the mystery but I struggled thru it all the way to the end an
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Same Review Also Posted On My Blog: Dreamy Addictions
Actual Rating: 3.5 Stars!

“You and I, we are like two sides of a coin. Inextricably drawn together, but also pushed in opposite directions.”

I've never read a book by Jaimie Roberts but I heard good things about her books. When I first saw this book's cover, I was totally giving it heart eyes. The guy on that cover looks stunning and when I read the blurb, I knew I had to read this book. I don't mind a student/teacher romance except for those
Jodie Scott
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by 3 Degrees Of Fiction Book Blog

Headmaster by Jaimie Roberts

I love Jaimie Roberts and everything that she writes so this opportunity wasn’t to be missed! She warned us all it was very different to her usual works and she wasn’t wrong! While still thoroughly enjoyable and exciting you won't find the dark that you would usually get from this author.
This is a beautiful story and by the end it's given you all the feels! There are some amazing twists and turns in here! At one point i was c
Danielle Harris
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book. I can't believe I waited this long to devour this story.

I instantly fell in love with Easton he is such an amazing character. Sasha ( Ray) went through an extremely tough situation. Now she still suffers, but to me I think she is such a strong character. A
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

What a great story Headmaster is another good one from Jaimie Roberts. It is very different from what I have read from Jaimie before but just as brilliant as her other books.

The story is of Sasha, who was taken as a teenager by a man she trusted and as a child; she did not question it and believed what he told her. She is such a strong character after all she had been through but she is still vulnerable but is trying to move on with her life after getting away from him.
When she meets
Corrine Pickering
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Headmaster - Jaimie Roberts

### 5 Hashtags ###

A great standalone story, with a woven web of pain and deciet. Once I started this story I couldn't put it down, it's completely and utterly addictive. The writing draws you in and those little unexpected twists leave you completely breathless.

This isn't a dark read, but the story is just as captivating, the intense chemistry can be felt throughout.

Seriously though, I'd have loved a manage with both of those brothers lol !

Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
Headmaster isn't your typical teacher falls for the student book. It's so much more, much more.

Coming from an author that excels in writing the dark stuff this was certainly a change in direction for Jaimie Roberts. She took a gamble in writing something difervent and I'm happy to say that I feel it paid off big time.

I completely fell in love with Easton, he was everything you want from a book boyfriend. Sexy, brooding, protective, loving.....

This book was just perfect, a great love story with
*Lisa*
May 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars, dark
Started off really strong, but then there were too many WTF moments during the end.
Line
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazingly romantic tale <3

I have come to expect twists and turns, darkness and even insanity from Jaimie Roberts. She always delivers and I always delight in every delicious morsel.

This tale is much less dark than what most of us expect from her, but it’s nonetheless just as delicious.

I absolutely fell in love with Easton and felt deeply for Ray through her tragedy. They were the perfect couple, finding solace in each other, and making me swoon through their happiness and my heart ach
Angel
May 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I came across this book when I saw Two Sassy Chicks running a contest for an ARC giveaway. I read the blurb and got intrigued and decided to join. I didn't win but they messaged me that they will give me a copy too! (I'm so grateful!)

So all I know is that this is a taboo story about the girl and her Headmaster but I was taken aback that there's a lot more than meets the eye.

*** SPOILERS ALERT***

I got uncomfortable to be honest because I'm not really a fan of aduction scenes. I mean this kind t
Tracy
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wild ride!!! It is insane that this author can captivate me with every word that she writes! Easton and Sasha had such amazing chemistry between them. They were fierce in their loyalty to protect each other and that speaks volumes. It took so much for Sasha to become such a strong woman. Easton's influence definitely made her start to trust and let her guard down with him. Liam was such a vile,nasty parasite! I absolutely hated him! But I loved the story in its entirety! Jaimie Roberts is ...more
Zafi  Reads
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you know Jaimie Roberts well,then you know you're in for an unexpected but thrilling ride with her.This author weaves a tale of intrigue,suspense and love in unexpected circumstances in this steamy romance.Dark and mystery is balanced with sweet and sexy and just when you think you've got it all figured out...you don't.
Forbidden love,passion,dark secrets and lust all in one story that's bound to keep you riveted till the last page!
Joanne Mountford
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Suspense you won’t want to put down. What a thrill I have experienced while reading this story. It’s not what I expected at all, don’t get me wrong I definitely thought it was going to be saucy, and I got that in spades, but the rest just blew me away. I was on the edge of my seat while reading most of this book. At one point I swear I stopped breathing. So, so, so good.

Ray the most sweetest girl you could ever meet. She is beautiful, smart, as strong as an ox and has a heart of gold.
Debbie
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
The H and h meet and feel an instant connection, and then learn the next day they shouldn’t pursue their feelings. They fight the attraction but have difficulty resisting the strong pull.

I liked both characters well enough. The love they felt for each other was genuine. Parts of the story with respect to Liam were a little hard to believe, and I struggled with the situation the second time. In the end this was an okay read, and the H and h do get their happy.
Amo
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve always loved the books that come from Jaimie, I knew going in this wasn’t a “dark” read that we’re used too.
But you know any subject that takes you to a place of questioning a horrific time in your life can be dark and this for me has dark elements of a truly horrible situation.

Going to a place in your mind that casts a shadow of memories you’d rather forgot but you just can’t, a feeling a memory a judgemental look can take you right back to a place you’d rather forget, especially when yo
Maheswari
May 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars
It’s an OK read - save read
No not taboo considering the circumstances the Met up before the “ not well circumstances “
That the H actually headmaster of h new school

Considering h is a victim which experience Stockholm syndrome to the worst
I’m glad the author don’t put her character into some dramatic victim

I appreciate the honesty between h & H - not much hidden agenda, games playing during their relationship beside the hiding due to the again “ circumstances “

What I found a litt
AJ's book-reMarks
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is quite different it's lighter, a contemporary romance if you will. Found it slow going to start, not sure where the story was going, seemed to fitter back and forth for awhile. Overall once the storyline developed the better the journey.
Sally
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Headmaster by Jaimie Roberts was completely different than I had expected but in a good way. It's set in England and not the US so there are some slang and cultural differences for US readers in this book.

As the story begins, we learn that Sasha was held captive for 3 years by someone she trusted... whoa. How do you react, trust and love when you've been lied to and kept locked up thinking it was for your own protection? This was very difficult to read because she was so young and so vulnerable.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is a lighthearted romance book with a small amount of angst and with an obvious taboo involved. I have read nearly all of Jaimie Roberts books and I have loved most of them, she usually writes a lot of dark subjects, which I absolutely adore, but this book is totally different.

Sasha accepts a bet one night in a bar, from her good friend who works there, that for twenty pounds she can get the handsome man sitting in the corner to kiss her within fifteen minutes. She wins that bet but what s
Virginie
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book actually kinda blew me away.
I did not expect it to be this good.
It had a darker edge to it , or a darker past you could say.
And I love romances with dark in them.
Everything I've read I did not see coming.
Okay, so maybe I saw a few things coming but that would be the ones that everyone sees coming.
Everything else was a surprise to me. A GOOD surprise.
I even shed a few tears.
It kept me wanting to read more and know more and for awhile now that's been kind of hard for me.

Hillary Marek
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I needed a translator

Ok so there were many MANY times where I has no clue what they were talking about. There was way too much use of idioms and local slang that I just didn't understand. I wasn't the only one flummoxed as even Wikipedia and urban dictionary came up empty when i searched them for translation. This however does not take away from how good the story was. I just feel like maybe a glossary in the back of the book would have been very helpful. I don't like being pulled out of my litt
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Professor's Plaything
  • Amaretto Flame
  • The Muse
  • Rewriting History
  • Give In
  • Schooled by a Senior
  • Execution (Off Balance, #2)
  • Regret (Shattered Secrets #1)
  • Directing Zac (Lady Biker Series, #1)
  • Summer's Edge
  • Dearest Stalker: Part 3
  • Secret Lucidity
  • First Semester (Campus Tales, #1)
  • Playing With Fire
  • Honey Girl (Billionaire Book 2)
  • The Record of My Heart (Words, #3.5)
  • Sweetest Taboo
  • Taboo The Collection
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feed