Start by marking “Celebrity Status” as Want to Read:
Celebrity Status

Celebrity Status

Famous Hollywood actress, Elizabeth Stanfield, has a glamorous lifestyle with a lavish house, glittery parties, a people magazine's fifty most beautiful people fiance and best friend Billy Stone - Famous actor, producer and secret organized crime enforcer.

Everything is not as it seems...Elizabeth's fiance cheats on her, a studio head and director are hell bent on making he
Published May 9th 2018 by Pearman Literary Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Celebrity Status, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Celebrity Status

Start your review of Celebrity Status
Rebecca Austin
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-magic
3.5 Stars

Elizabeth Stanfield is an actress who is seen as America's Sweetheart. She becomes engaged to her boyfriend and fellow actor, Cal, before she is about to film a movie with her best friend, Billy Stone.

But plans made by Elizabeth and Billy for their movie quickly fall to pieces when the new movie head, Elena hires a director that hates Elizabeth.

With Billy's connections to a crime family, the Micheletti's, and different crimes being committed through the book, will Elizabeth and Billy ma
C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Billy is HOTT, that definitely came through the pages for me. The romance was a great touch and helps to lighten the mood in many areas.

I love that Angela Scavone gave the characters something to deal with and showed their ability to connect while under pressure.

Scavone brings in deep undertones to her Romance novel. I really like the way her characters have things to overcome personally while they navigate the action and the romance, it really gives a greater connection to them for the reader.
Samantha Turley
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I love this cover. I think that it is a great cover to depict the feel of the novel.
A Main character who is easy to relate to and understand. Elizabeth really appeals to the reader and you care what happens to her throughout the novel. I really liked second chance theme with Billy. Those romances are always my favorites.
This is definitely a Romantic Suspense novel that will make you think and keep you guessing.
InD'tale Magazine
An astounding contemporary romance with a few twists that will leave the reader stunned, “Celebrity Status” reads like a slice-of-life piece that gives Hollywood a different edge.

Read full review in the 2018 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
R.K. Emery
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I was completely immersed in this story from the get-go.

The characters were probably my favorite part. I really enjoyed each of their stories. I didn't feel like anyone was out of place or didn't fit.

The plot was smooth and I liked the way it flowed from chapter to chapter. The romance had a sweet build up that led into multiple steamy moments.

And might I add a gorgeous cover?
Written In Red Book Blog
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: carole
“Elizabeth” dear Elizabeth who would have thought that you were really called !!!!!!!!!!!.
This story is very complex, Mafia brothers, Hollywood celebrity’s, Directors, all calling for “action”, and there was plenty of that. I don’t like giving too much away in reviews, but this one is an action packed read and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!!
Gina Stamper
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I really liked the balance that was present between these two characters.

Billy, wow, he is hot yet sweet! I think his connection with Elizabeth is undeniable.

We are given a novel that does not unravel predictably and will keep the reader guessing and enjoying the ride the whole way through. The story itself was engaging and the romance added to that.
Nancy
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Angela has written a funny and clever novel about the celebrity perks(?) of being a movie star. The characters are well written and believable. The plot twist is very unexpected.
Angela Scavone
Michelle Hooper
Jul 25, 2018

• Snafu Fubar: Nothing Heroic
  • The Bridal Chase
  • Scene of the Crime (Chip Palmer Forensic Mystery, #2)
  • Kingston Court
  • By Ways Unseen
Angela Scavone is the author of two Soulmate novels, Love by the book and A Journey Home. As well as, a contributing author to the Christmas anthology, ‘A Soulmate for Christmas’. Her latest novel Celebrity Status is now available from Pearman Literary Publishers on Amazon. She lives in Ontario, Canada sharing her home with her father and much-loved trio of pups. Apart from her avid love of story ...more