Start by marking “Billion Dollar Daddies: Lonnie 2” as Want to Read:
Billion Dollar Daddies: Lonnie 2

Billion Dollar Daddies: Lonnie 2

(Billion Dollar Daddies)

With identical twin Daddy Doms, Lonnie faces Double the Trouble and Twice the Fun!

Game Plan and Whip Master Series presents Billion Dollar Daddies: Lonnie: Book 2
A Little Girl's Dream becomes a Big Girl's Reality
Note: This fictional series is brought to you by the author who birthed the Age-Play phenomena, Breanna Hayse. As a BDSM/AP lifestyler, she ensures that the
Kindle Edition
Published May 11th 2018 by Twisted Hearts Productions

To ask other readers questions about Billion Dollar Daddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billion Dollar Daddies

Marlene Lee
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by one of my favorite authors. I love Lonnie and the twins. She sure has a lot of sass. I love when the characters cross books. It makes us see how friends help each other thru the tough times and share the good times. This book had great times for all. Thanks Bree for keeping us entertained.

Kristina Simkins
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can not get enough of Lonnie, Max, and Mik! These three are absolutely amazing together. I absolutely love these characters, I couldn’t wait for book 2 to release as soon as I finished book 1. Of course this one gives you so much more from the three of them and you can’t help but want even more! Lonnie 2 includes love, romance, trust, learning, and of course steamy sex!!

As Lonnie, Max, and Mik learn to move forward from the chaos they have faced. (in Book 1) They are learning to move for
Kelly
One Long Epilogue

This entire book could have been summed up as the epilogue of the first book. There was nothing that needed to be resolved here. The long, drawn out descriptions of houses and rooms had me skipping pages, and I ended up skimming the last 30% of the book. The end was completely predictable.
I have over 20 books from this author and this is the first one I felt was wasted money.
J. McCarthy
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breanna Hayse never disappoints !!!!

I felt like I waited a long time for this book to come out, although it wasn't that long lol...I never like to give away the book, I will just say Lonnie, Max, & Mil will have you turning pages as fast as you can. Now I see there are 2 more Billionaire Daddies books coming up & a book 5 for the Game Plan Series 😀😀 Breanna Hayse what can I say but you've done it again ( and again & again etc.)
The Redhead
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Sassy Lonnie

This is my second age play book by Breanna Hayes. Before reading her books I did not know anything about this lifestyle. I get the idea of wanting to be taken care of/want to take care of someone part.
Lonnie is a bratty girl after my own heart. She definitely needs 2 strong men to keep her in line and love her.
This book is hot, sexy, and sassy.
Breanna Hayes does a great job of bringing the reader into this story and describing how this lifestyle works.
And like said..... The
Cat
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story with age play and a very good wicked side.

The second half of Lonnie's story is sweet sexy and very Naughty. I didn't want it to end, but love the way it did. 👍👍👍👍
Maranda
Carol Delmornay
Dec 22, 2018
Erica Mudd
Jan 04, 2019
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has allow ...more

Billion Dollar Daddies (4 books)
  • Billion Dollar Daddies: Lonnie