Start by marking “Elvensty (The Swordflower Saga Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Elvensty (The Swordflower Saga Book 1)

Elvensty (The Swordflower Saga Book 1)

Khomar’s innate ability to block all empathic attacks had cracked open the doors to the Elvensty Academy, despite his being half Auxule. But it was his secret gift, one he could barely control, that would send him into the Wylds of Dalmain with Aya, a Jyrye girl he barely knew.

With the Crossing of the two suns about to unleash the bitter winds of winter, Khomar is charged
Published May 6th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Elvensty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elvensty

Bailey Davenport
Overall, it's a good read for fans of christian fantasy *(with some stipulations - see below). Its strongest aspect was definitely worldbuilding, particularly as far as people groups, languages, and cultures were concerned. Learning about the cultures was probably my favorite part of reading Elvensty. The world itself was developed well, too, with unique seasons and multiple suns and other fun details like that. I also appreciate all of the time that I know went into careful editing. This is ano ...more
David Bergsland
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found an enjoyable relaxing read and Christian fiction — yay! Though I missed the redemptive and Spirit-filled aspects of the faith, the reality of Christian living shows through this seductive fantasy. I’m not talking about sex but the empathetic, telepathic, and sensory connection commonly seen in sci-fi of the sixties.

I’ve always found that extremely attractive. Complete telepathy draws me on a really deep level. Elvensty provides a lesser example of this. But, it remains compelling.

The cha
Rachelle Sperling
As a book reviewer I read a lot of new fiction, approximately 80 books a year, and while there are a lot of interesting concepts that cross my desk I am rarely deeply impressed with the writing itself. In fact, the last time I was so impressed with a new author was Patrick Carr.
I didn't get Elvensty as a review book, I ordered it on a whim and I'm very glad that I did. The book is well developed on every side. The characters are genuine with both strengths and weaknesses. The world building is c
Kim  Gregory
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elvensty is a school for empaths. Kohmar isn't an empath but he can naturally block empaths and - well, his grandfather was a hero in the wars and that helped get him into the school. The school was founded by the followers of The Way, but not many believed anymore. Kohmar thought he was the only one using the chapel, but suddenly the beautiful etchings on the wall were being cleaned and polished. He thought it might be a woman doing it, but despite that (men and women shouldn't be alone togethe ...more
Erin Holien
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The authors take you on a wild adventure, making you feel and see along with the characters. The story is unique and refreshing, while the characters welcome you like old friends do. I highly recommend this read. It is good for anyone to read at any time. I found it helpful that their website includes an audio pronunciation guide for certain words in the book.
Audra  Vigil
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Picked this book on a whim and boy what an amazing book. Keeps you wanting more. The flow was great and sure kept me salivating for the next page. To bad the next book is not going to be out until December
Annie Simpson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

This is such a good book! Cannot wait to start the next one! I love the presentation of truth woven through every part of the story.
James Mckenzie
May 01, 2019
Mary A
is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2019
M. B. Aznoe is a husband and wife writing team who make their home in northwest Montana. Both of them have had a deep love of books from a young age, each having developed their own fantasy worlds years before they met. The world of the Swordflower Saga is the result of their combined creativity and the culmination of 15 years of dialog and daydreaming.

M. works by day as a computer programmer and