Start by marking “Naughty Librarian (A Naughty Novella)” as Want to Read:
Naughty Librarian (A Naughty Novella)

Naughty Librarian (A Naughty Novella)

My rules are simple—1 night, no attachments. But Mick the naughty librarian from my latest steamy tryst keeps popping up in places I least expect him, and I find myself wanting more. When I uncover his secret, I’m reminded why I have rules in the first place—so I don’t get hurt and my heart stays intact. I should have followed the rules.
Kindle Edition
Published July 2018

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Librarian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Librarian

Start your review of Naughty Librarian (A Naughty Novella)
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
4.5 Stars

“You’re too nice of a guy for a girl like me.”

Some rules are meant to be broken, and when bartender Vanessa hooks up with Mick in the *gasp* restroom of her workplace, she knows she’s about to break her number one rule “one night, no attachments”. Fate has a way of bringing these two together, and slowly Mick begins to melt the ice around Vanessa’s heart. But Vanessa is headstrong and determined not to get her heart broken…no matter how naughty the librarian may be…

Wow! This quick
Stacy Jordet
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hot and naughty book!! It's a quick and dirty read!

This is the first book I have read by Mrs. Vasser and it won't be the last! I loved the push/pull between Vanessa and Mick. The banter between these two was amazing and the sexy scenes were the icing on the cake!!

I can't wait for more in this series.
Cassie Brooker
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy and I Love Librarians

Naughty Librarian by Tara Vasser is a fast read but worth it. You meet bartender Vanessa and librarian Mick.

These two heat up the pages and some rules are broken while others stay in place. Fast read but very worth it, I would have liked it to be longer but I do enjoy short and steamy!

Leah Keys
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short and steamy novella that features bartender Vanessa and librarian Mick. Can Mick break down the walls that Vanessa has around her heart? Super sexy and a quick read, this story is enjoyable. I would have loved for it to be longer though.
Cassie Brooker
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Denise
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!

It was fast paced but very realistic. I have a couple of friends that are very similar in character. I love all the emotions that were elicited. Going to read the next one!
Donna
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Naughty Librarian is a short and steamy fantasy escape. This was an enjoyable quickie. I could relate to Vanessa and was thrilled when she went for it.
Becca
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-ive-arc
Short but quite engaging. Was disappointed that it was the end I wanted to know more of what happens next. A different genre for this author but I throughly enjoyed it.
Becca
Aug 04, 2018
Janay Wilson
Aug 31, 2018
Tara Vasser
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jamie
Tabbitha Dupler
is currently reading it
Aug 23, 2018

• Sofa King Hard
Tara Vasser is a wicked writer who lives in the frozen north in Minnesota with her wonderful husband and two rambunctious little dudes. She is an engineer during the day, a crazy mom in the afternoon and a writer at night. She enjoys spending her time playing in the dirt when her gardens aren’t covered in snow and listening to a wide variety of music that inspires her writing – sometimes doing ...more