Start by marking “Run to You (100 Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Run to You (100 Series, #4)

Run to You

(100 Series #4)

He will do anything to protect her . . . even if it means breaking her heart.

Combat veteran Gabriel Noble survived the war overseas, but the stoic Baine International security specialist is in for the fight of his life when he's tasked with bodyguarding beautiful lingerie designer Evelyn Beckham.

RUN TO YOU is a sizzling, suspenseful new standalone contemporary romance set
Published February 19th 2019 by Lara Adrian, LLC (first published February 17th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Run to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run to You

Start your review of Run to You (100 Series, #4)
Kat Valentine
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh! Wow! What a sexy erotic read with a thriller storyline too! I so enjoy a good Lara Adrian book!!! This is my first book from the 100 series and I loved it! Awesome interesting characters and Adrian's trade mark hot sexy scenes with sexy dominant men and the strong women who bring them to their knee's. Gabriel is sexy ,hot and a total take charge kind of guy who has been though some tough times and carries his scar's mentally and physically,but he has found his equal in Evelyn, at one time sh ...more
Syndi
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Lara Adrian. And I am looking forward to read more of her books. A whole lot more. I am very impress with Run to You. The story of bodyguard romance is nothing new. What makes Run to You special is that it build a good depth in the story and the character development. I knew this book going to be explosive when Gabriel character being introduced. I always have soft spot for ex marine/ army hero that bear a scars.

The chemistry between Gabriel and Eve is slow. Its linger f
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was good but I much prefer the hero to pursue the heroine. While he did have problems staying away from her, he let his friendship with her brother stop him from truly going after her at first. This type of scenario is a pet peeve of mind so it's purely a personal preference that kept me from truly loving this book. I also struggled with how the heroine treated the hero at first. I'm still glad I read it and would love to see other spinoffs with Beck or Eve's friends and I'm a bit intrigued ...more
Shayna
“Yᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. Nᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. Sᴀʏ ɪᴛ.”

Sexy. Erotic. Exciting. Suspenseful. Inspirational. Trust me, I could go on and on and on about Lara Adrian’s latest standalone romantic suspense, but I want you to experience this all for yourself. 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 is a sizzling standalone in Adrian’s 100 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I heard she was writing more stories in this series, and taking us back into this amazing, enticing, and erotic world! This sexy and spellbin
AJ
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

A sexy, chemistry-filled and emotionally intense romance with a touch of suspense, I really enjoyed this book! It’s a spin-off from Adrian’s ‘100’ series – set in the same world, but featuring different characters. It can standalone, but fans of the original series will enjoy catching up with characters we’ve previously met and loved.

Gabriel Noble is an ex-soldier whose his military career was cut short when an IED left him without a limb. His recovery has been hard and he’s suffered a
Run to You is the first standalone romance set in the same world as Lara Adrian's 100 Series. If you're familiar with the original trilogy you'll enjoy spotting familiar faces but if you're new to this world then you won't have any problems diving in here as the romance stars a brand new couple and gives them a full happily ever after. There's no worrying about possible cliffhanger endings but we may see this couple again as side characters in future stories.

Evelyn Beckham was an international s
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

After the success of Lara Adrian’s 100 series, she is now starting to write more standalone stories in this world. While I still tend to prefer her other series to this one, there’s still a lot of fun stuff to expect with this book.

I like that there’s a guaranteed HEA with each book. It eliminates the fear of cliffhangers (which I don’t always hate but for this genre, I prefer that it doesn’t have it) and provides readers with a more comfortable experience.

This hot read follows Gabriel Nobl
ReadingDiva Book Reviews
**originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog

Another hit in the 100 Series. We met Gabriel Nobel as part of the security personnel for Nick Baine’s enterprises. What we didn’t know about Gabe is how wonderful of a character he truly is.

Lara Adrian has yet again hit a home run, Run To You is a wonderful story of self-discovery, second chances, and love. Gabriel is a soldier who suffered terrible pain, not only physically but also emotionally during his time in Afghanistan. Gabriel’s sense of duty and
Annette Williams
Full disclosure, I only bought Run to You because it was narrated by Wesleigh Siobhan and not even she could save this book. It started out pretty good but, as the book progressed, it started to drag and the plot got weak. Lets talk about Gabriel's relationship with his father. This man pretty much treated Gabriel like trash his entire life. This treatment was allowed to go on by his mom and older brother without anything being said. When he damn near gets killed overseas, his father doesn't eve ...more
Selina Durio
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read!

This was my first read in this part of the 100 Series. It has made me want to go back and read the three books this one stems from. I have had 100 Days in my TBR pile for a while. This book had so much going on that I couldn’t put it down. I almost finished all 250 pages in one sitting. These two “broken” individuals find each other and through that connection they create something beautiful.
Shannon

Gabriel Noble:
Evelyn “Eve” Beckham:
Dominic Baine, Avery Ross, Andrew Beckham

The Story:

I love where this series is going. Expanding beyond Nic and Avery into the greater circle of Baine International. Gabriel is an excellent match for Eve. I enjoyed my time with them.

The Random Thoughts:

The Score Card:

description

4 Stars
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
I really liked the romance and characters this author created here. Disabled veteran who is getting passed that, an ex-model who had eating disorder and drug use in her past, it was excellent. The romance was sweet too. My only disappointment was it mentioned the hero had some sort of BDSM kink but it's barely scratched in the book. That said I totally knew who the stalker was. Still seriously enjoyed reading this one and look forward to more in this universe.
K
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Better read than I thought....this was an interesting story of 2 broken people coming together....this shows the strength of family and love...I love stories that have a backstory, problem and most of all a resolution
Patricia Rasey
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read by a fantastic author. I love this series and the emotion this author brings to the table. And of course, the sexy times too. Bravo! Another job well done!
Sandy S
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

RELEASE DATE: February 19, 2019

Once a celebrated model, Evelyn Beckham dominated the fashion runways of New York, Paris, and Milan. But life under the lights nearly destroyed her, and at the height of her career she walked away from it all. Now, five years later, Eve’s built a new life at the helm of Manhattan’s premier high-end lingerie boutique, L’opale. Chosen to design the bridal ensemble for billionaire Dominic Baine’s fiancée, Avery Ross, it seems Eve’s stars have finally realign
Darcy
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This one was pretty standard fare, a lot of it you could guess a long time before things were revealed. But what kept me reading were Gabe and Evie. With how they met you knew things were going to be fun to read about. Their chemistry was high, even as they fought things at the start, but oh, once they let themselves want the other things were great! I liked that as they heated up the sheets they took the time to get to know each other. Both had issues to deal with from their past, issues with f ...more
Jae
Story-wise, meh. Too many disparate threads that don't quite get resolved satisfactorily. The dad issues, the stalker issues, the previous drug problem, any could have been dropped to focus and tighten the story. But also, you can't take the subway straight to Bayside, alright? A metrocard isn't going to cut it.
Tammy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No matter what Lara Adrian writes her stories are always amazing. Gabe and Evelyn’s story was no different. I would love to see more books from the 100 series in the future.
Carissa
while this story was predictable it follows a classic plot of bodyguard protecting an ex model. it was still a great story. it was also a steamy read. i wonder if more will be written in this series.
Pat
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.
No one needs to feel like they cannot be loved. But Gabe has felt that way for as long as he can remember. Life seems to have thrown rocks at him all his life, even from birth. But at last he has a good job and career that can take him places and help him forget. But can you say duck, here comes another rock. This one in the shape of a woman that should have no interest in him. The author had me wanting more of Dominick and Avery in her 100 Se
ErinMickC
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, Batman!

This book is everything you could want in a suspenseful standalone romance. Eve and Gabe have crazy sexual chemistry that radiates off them from the very first time that they meet and over the course of the book they develop a deep emotional connection the likes of which I haven't seen in romantic suspense in quite some time. These two have their ups and their downs, of course, as they seek to find whoever is stalking Eve. The care and affection they have for one another shi
Debbie Watson
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Evelyn’s story is awesome. When these two meet sparks fly and it doesn’t take long before they are setting fire to the pages of this book. One of my favorite reads so far this year! Everyone needs a hero like Gabe. Can’t wait for more. Definitely recommend this book.
E-Reader Addict
For some reason, I have the attention span of a toddler these days. Run to You was the third book I picked up and started reading without finishing the two books I’d started last week. It was fast paced and I think that’s what I was needing…

Evelyn Beckham is a former super model who now owns her own lingerie design business. She’s running late for an appointment with an important potential client when she runs afoul of Gabriel Noble, security specialist for Baine International.

Turns out Gabe ha
Kari Hansen
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabe is a military man who endured a career ending injury and is the Head of Security at Baine International. He is grateful for the opportunity of working for Nick and his right hand man Andrew so although he is attracted to Andrew’s sister Evie he won’t act on it for fear of jeopardizing their relationship.

Five years ago, Evie was a runway model until she ended her career before it ended her. She now owns a boutique where she designs lingerie and Avery, Nick’s fiancé, is one of her clients whi
Alissa
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-ebooks
Norma
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Good story line, just WAY too much sex.
Sara
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
There's nothing particularly wrong with this book. It's just bland. The dialogue is all a bit clunky and the characters are boring.
Liv
4.5 Stars

This was my first non-PR book by Lara Adrian. I obviously expected it to be well written and it was. I definitely loved the story and its characters, and there isn't really a thing to complain about. The storyline was well thought through, though rather standard in the bodyguard genre but I still liked it a lot and highly recommend it to those who love broken characters and a badass military hero saving the girl of his dreams.
'With this woman, I know I won't be content with anythin
Mile High KINK
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Courage Under Fire"

Whew! Another curl-your-toes, hot and sexy erotic romance. Ms. Adrian has crafted an excellent romance about love, family, and healing. If you are looking for sizzling passion, you won't be disappointed.

Gabriel Noble's military career is over thanks to an IED and a leg injury he sustained in Afghanistan. He comes back to his home in New York City to a family of blue brothers, a mother he adores and a father who chooses to stay away from him with so much bitter animosity.

K
Brigitte
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The standalones in the 100 Series continue with Run to You. A romantic and sizzling hot read where two broken souls come together.

Gabe returned from the war a hero, but psychologically and physically battered. This doesn't stop him from getting on with his life though. He now works for the security of Baine industries.

Evelyn was once famous as a runway model. The very thing that nearly destroyed her. She is now a lingerie designer for the top end of the market.

The first encounter between Gabe
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Passionate Love (The Bennett Triplets)
  • Dirty Rich Betrayal: Love Me Forever: (Mia and Grayson duet book two)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #18)
  • Vengeance (Dark Protectors #9.5)
  • Forced to Cooperate (Mafia Masters, #3)
  • Declan (Undercover Billionaire Book 4)
  • More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)
  • Dom X - The Complete Box Set
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Safe With Me (Falling For A Rose Book 1)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15)
  • Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Daddy Issues: A Single Dad Romance
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Two (Dirty Rich Secrets, #2)
  • At the Pleasure of the President (The Perfect Gentlemen, #5)
  • The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #19)
  • Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink #4)
LARA ADRIAN is a New York Times and #1 internationally best-selling author with nearly 4 million books in print and digital worldwide and translations licensed to more than 20 countries. Her books have been named among Amazon’s Top Ten Romances of the Year, and have also been nominated by readers multiple times as finalists for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance of the Year. Reviewers hav ...more

100 Series (5 books)
  • For 100 Days (100 Series, #1)
  • For 100 Nights (100 Series, #2)
  • For 100 Reasons (100 Series, #3)
  • Play My Game (100 Series, #5)

News & Interviews

“I came home from the desert and my entire life blew apart. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to collect all of the pieces of who I used to be.” 2 likes
“Some people are worth all the effort it takes to love them, or to show them that they’re worth loving.” 2 likes