Start by marking “Run to You (100 Series Standalone, #1)” as Want to Read:
Run to You (100 Series Standalone, #1)

Run to You

(100 Series #4)

He will do anything to protect her . . . even if it means breaking her heart.

Combat veteran Gabriel Noble survived the war overseas, but the stoic Baine International security specialist is in for the fight of his life when he's tasked with bodyguarding beautiful lingerie designer Evelyn Beckham.

RUN TO YOU is a sizzling, suspenseful new standalone contemporary romance set
Published February 19th 2019 by Lara Adrian, LLC (first published February 17th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Run to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run to You

Kat Valentine
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh! Wow! What a sexy erotic read with a thriller storyline too! I so enjoy a good Lara Adrian book!!! This is my first book from the 100 series and I loved it! Awesome interesting characters and Adrian's trade mark hot sexy scenes with sexy dominant men and the strong women who bring them to their knee's. Gabriel is sexy ,hot and a total take charge kind of guy who has been though some tough times and carries his scar's mentally and physically,but he has found his equal in Evelyn, at one time sh ...more
Shayna
“Yᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. Nᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. Sᴀʏ ɪᴛ.”

Sexy. Erotic. Exciting. Suspenseful. Inspirational. Trust me, I could go on and on and on about Lara Adrian’s latest standalone romantic suspense, but I want you to experience this all for yourself. 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 is a sizzling standalone in Adrian’s 100 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I heard she was writing more stories in this series, and taking us back into this amazing, enticing, and erotic world! This sexy and spellbin
AJ
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

A sexy, chemistry-filled and emotionally intense romance with a touch of suspense, I really enjoyed this book! It’s a spin-off from Adrian’s ‘100’ series – set in the same world, but featuring different characters. It can standalone, but fans of the original series will enjoy catching up with characters we’ve previously met and loved.

Gabriel Noble is an ex-soldier whose his military career was cut short when an IED left him without a limb. His recovery has been hard and he’s suffered a
Run to You is the first standalone romance set in the same world as Lara Adrian's 100 Series. If you're familiar with the original trilogy you'll enjoy spotting familiar faces but if you're new to this world then you won't have any problems diving in here as the romance stars a brand new couple and gives them a full happily ever after. There's no worrying about possible cliffhanger endings but we may see this couple again as side characters in future stories.

Evelyn Beckham was an international s
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

After the success of Lara Adrian’s 100 series, she is now starting to write more standalone stories in this world. While I still tend to prefer her other series to this one, there’s still a lot of fun stuff to expect with this book.

I like that there’s a guaranteed HEA with each book. It eliminates the fear of cliffhangers (which I don’t always hate but for this genre, I prefer that it doesn’t have it) and provides readers with a more comfortable experience.

This hot read follows Gabriel Noble a
ReadingDiva Book Reviews
**originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog

Another hit in the 100 Series. We met Gabriel Nobel as part of the security personnel for Nick Baine’s enterprises. What we didn’t know about Gabe is how wonderful of a character he truly is.

Lara Adrian has yet again hit a home run, Run To You is a wonderful story of self-discovery, second chances, and love. Gabriel is a soldier who suffered terrible pain, not only physically but also emotionally during his time in Afghanistan. Gabriel’s sense of duty and
Under the Covers Book Blog

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Selina Durio
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read!

This was my first read in this part of the 100 Series. It has made me want to go back and read the three books this one stems from. I have had 100 Days in my TBR pile for a while. This book had so much going on that I couldn’t put it down. I almost finished all 250 pages in one sitting. These two “broken” individuals find each other and through that connection they create something beautiful.
Patricia Rasey
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read by a fantastic author. I love this series and the emotion this author brings to the table. And of course, the sexy times too. Bravo! Another job well done!
Sandy S
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

RELEASE DATE: February 19, 2019

Once a celebrated model, Evelyn Beckham dominated the fashion runways of New York, Paris, and Milan. But life under the lights nearly destroyed her, and at the height of her career she walked away from it all. Now, five years later, Eve’s built a new life at the helm of Manhattan’s premier high-end lingerie boutique, L’opale. Chosen to design the bridal ensemble for billionaire Dominic Baine’s fiancée, Avery Ross, it seems Eve’s stars have finally realign
Pat
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.
No one needs to feel like they cannot be loved. But Gabe has felt that way for as long as he can remember. Life seems to have thrown rocks at him all his life, even from birth. But at last he has a good job and career that can take him places and help him forget. But can you say duck, here comes another rock. This one in the shape of a woman that should have no interest in him. The author had me wanting more of Dominick and Avery in her 100 Se
Darcy
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This one was pretty standard fare, a lot of it you could guess a long time before things were revealed. But what kept me reading were Gabe and Evie. With how they met you knew things were going to be fun to read about. Their chemistry was high, even as they fought things at the start, but oh, once they let themselves want the other things were great! I liked that as they heated up the sheets they took the time to get to know each other. Both had issues to deal with from their past, issues with f ...more
ErinMickC
Holy hotness, Batman!

This book is everything you could want in a suspenseful standalone romance. Eve and Gabe have crazy sexual chemistry that radiates off them from the very first time that they meet and over the course of the book they develop a deep emotional connection the likes of which I haven't seen in romantic suspense in quite some time. These two have their ups and their downs, of course, as they seek to find whoever is stalking Eve. The care and affection they have for one another shi
Debbie Watson
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Evelyn’s story is awesome. When these two meet sparks fly and it doesn’t take long before they are setting fire to the pages of this book. One of my favorite reads so far this year! Everyone needs a hero like Gabe. Can’t wait for more. Definitely recommend this book.
Mile High KINK
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Courage Under Fire"

Whew! Another curl-your-toes, hot and sexy erotic romance. Ms. Adrian has crafted an excellent romance about love, family, and healing. If you are looking for sizzling passion, you won't be disappointed.

Gabriel Noble's military career is over thanks to an IED and a leg injury he sustained in Afghanistan. He comes back to his home in New York City to a family of blue brothers, a mother he adores and a father who chooses to stay away from him with so much bitter animosity.

Kee
Brigitte
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The standalones in the 100 Series continue with Run to You. A romantic and sizzling hot read where two broken souls come together.

Gabe returned from the war a hero, but psychologically and physically battered. This doesn't stop him from getting on with his life though. He now works for the security of Baine industries.

Evelyn was once famous as a runway model. The very thing that nearly destroyed her. She is now a lingerie designer for the top end of the market.

The first encounter between Gabe
Christina
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's 100 different reasons why Gabriel Noble and Evelyn Beckham shouldn't be together - and 100 more reasons why they should.

Gabe is a no-nonsense veteran that not only is a good friend of Andrew (Beck) Beckham, Evelyn's brother, but also in the employ of Baine International, run by Nick Baine.

Evelyn is a former supermodel known on the runway only as Eve, who has stepped out of the spotlight that nearly ruined her and turned to designing lingerie and running her own designer lingerie boutiq
Kim
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 amazing stars for Run To You!
I love Lara Adrian. Her stories are always page turner's and full of action, thrills and feels. However, this author out did even my expectations with this book. It's magic!
Run To You is an unexpected wonderful surprise.
I enjoyed the first three books in the 100 Series. Avery and Nick were good together. In my opinion though, Gabe and Evelyn are so much more perfect together.
This book has feels that'll touch your heart and a heat level that will make your heart
Joy Niemeier
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you read the 100 Series this standalone book will not disappoint you. Lara continues to carry the steamy hot sex scene and smoking hot men. Gabriel Noble and Evelyn Beckham start off with a tense beginning when Evelyn's brother hires Gabriel to protect his sister being she starts to receive threats on her life from her past career as a model. Of course Gabriel takes the job but falls for her causing more than just issues with the stalker/kidnapper, but possible loss of friendship and job with ...more
Cathy Hunter
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lara Adrian’s 100 Night Series Run To You..
OMG Lara has done it again! This one can be read as a standalone but we see our friends Dominic Baine and Avery Ross again. So you can read the others to know who they are... ok this book stars Gabriel Nobel a veteran that has lost more than anyone can imagine and now works for security at Baine International as head of security. He is hired to watch over Evelyn Beckham former model who own a boutique that sells very sexy lingerie. Evelyn is late to mee
Rachel
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lara Adrian kicks off a new series with Run to You and does it with a sensuous and captivating story between two people who have battled personal demons to get to where they are now and have the scars both emotionally and physically to prove it.

I fully admit to going into this book with high expectations. The original series that this spins off from was phenomenal. That said, I should also say that I devoured this book, I could not put it down, I just wanted more and more till I was done.

Run t
Khrista Baxter
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love heals all wounds

I can't say enough good things about Run to You! It was so enjoyable. A very touching love story about two people who suffered past traumas and overcoming hardships come together in a very passionate and sweet way.
Gabriel Noble is an Army hero, wounded while on deployment he fought hard to have a life after he was medically retired. Gabe is now the head of security at Baine International, a dream job he can't believe he has.
Evelyn Beckham is a lingerie designer owning an h
Maria
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, read-in-2019
Another incredible book by one of my favorites!!!

Evelyn Beckham is a former supermodel turned lingerie designer. On the way to an important meeting (with Avery from the "100 Days" trilogy), Evelyn runs into Gabriel Noble, of Blaine International's security team. These two rub each other the wrong way, although there is an instant attraction. As Evelyn's brother also works for Blaine International, her path was bound to cross with Gabriel's again. Gabriel is soon tapped with keeping a closer eye
Cathy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continued perfection!

Lara Adrian continues the perfection she penned so well in her 100 Series with this related story of Evelyn and Gabe. “Run to You” is the beautiful story of these two characters who appear “broken” on the outside or “less than” on the inside. They each have a tragic story to tell about how they came to be the people they are today. The connection between this story and the 100 Series is that Evelyn’s brother is the right hand man to Nicholas Bane - the main male character in
Mikail Alband
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you’re busy and on the go it is always good to have a weekend read on your bucket list! I would recommend to definitely put this one on it! Run to you was an entertaining read and a pleasant romantic ride. I liked this one as the characters were very real and their pairing was not rushed and the story had plenty of action that kept the story going!

I am normally an avid paranormal reader and have long read Adrian’s works of the wonderful world of the Breed but I would definitely recommend t
Kari Hansen
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabe is a military man who endured a career ending injury and is the Head of Security at Baine International. He is grateful for the opportunity of working for Nick and his right hand man Andrew so although he is attracted to Andrew’s sister Evie he won’t act on it for fear of jeopardizing their relationship.

Five years ago, Evie was a runway model until she ended her career before it ended her. She now owns a boutique where she designs lingerie and Avery, Nick’s fiancé, is one of her clients whi
Konny
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Run to You by Lara Adrian is book four in her 100 Series and is a standalone. The previous books are For 100 Days; For 100 Nights; For 100 Reasons.

Run to You tells Evelyn and Gabe's story. Evelyn Beckham is an ex-model who's through a lot, but build a new life all by herself. Now she's the owner of a very successful business.
Gabriel - Gabe - Noble is ex-military, was medically discharged and works in security for Evelyn's family and friends. He's a good man, but a battered war hero, not broken o
Shannon
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Lara Adrian has lived up to my expectations with her newest book, “Run to You”. “Run to You” tells the story of Gabriel Noble and Evelyn Beckham, two damaged souls who find each other and eventually fall in love. Both Gabe and Eve have suffered severe traumas in their past and have worked, and continue to work, hard to overcome them. I love these characters and this story. It has some great action and suspense and the sexual attraction between the characters is both palpable and belie ...more
Candace Mantyk
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Run To You is the first in a new series of stand alone books, by Lara Adrian. Set in the 100 Series world, it is a suspenseful contemporary romance about Gabriel Nobel and Evelyn Beckham.

Gabe, head of security for Baine International, gets tasked with watching over former model (and good friend's sister) Eve. However, it doesn't take long for Gabe to realize that he is willing to sacrifice his job to protect her. Former runway model, Eve, is trying to prove to herself and her brother that she c
Denise
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When combat veteran, amputee and survivor Gabriel Noble meets sexy, strong, and feisty Evelyn Beckham, the chemistry is instant. Gabe has just been promoted to Head of Security at Baine International and his job means everything to him. Now it’s his job to protect the former fashion model, Evie. Both have had to overcome their own struggles in order to survive and move forward.

Lara Adrian does what she does best, deliver an emotionally charged story with characters who must go up against seemin
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice, #3)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Iron Trophy
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods & Monsters Book 2)
  • Munro (Immortals After Dark, #19)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • The Espionage Effect
  • Salvation Mine (Alpha and Omega, #6)
  • Stoned (The Four, #2)
  • Key to Hell (Hell Night, #4)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
  • The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17)
  • Bull of the Woods (Frisky Beavers, #5)
  • Under Currents
LARA ADRIAN is a New York Times and #1 internationally best-selling author with nearly 4 million books in print and digital worldwide and translations licensed to more than 20 countries. Her books have been named among Amazon’s Top Ten Romances of the Year, and have also been nominated by readers multiple times as finalists for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance of the Year. Reviewers hav ...more

100 Series (4 books)
  • For 100 Days (100 Series, #1)
  • For 100 Nights (100 Series, #2)
  • For 100 Reasons (100 Series, #3)
“I came home from the desert and my entire life blew apart. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to collect all of the pieces of who I used to be.” 0 likes
“His gaze sears me as it travels every inch of my face. This man is steady and strong, but he burns hot. I can feel the intensity of his arousal in the heat that fills the space between us. I can see how tightly reined he manages his control, but he is on the verge of losing it.
He reaches out, stroking his thumb along my jawline. His fingers splay against my cheek and a moan builds in my throat. He shakes his head, whether in warning to me or himself, I can’t be certain.
“Do I want you, Evelyn? Hell, yes. You’re all I thought about after I got home last night. And today, I couldn’t get here fast enough, just to see you again.”
0 likes