Start by marking “What Happens at a Wedding: A Short Story Anthology” as Want to Read:
What Happens at a Wedding: A Short Story Anthology

What Happens at a Wedding: A Short Story Anthology

Holy matrimony. Tying the knot.
Weddings. They happen.

Weddings are defined by love. It’s one heck of a strong emotion that can make people do some outright crazy things - whether they're in love, surrounded by it, or simply adjacent to it when two people say, “I do.”

With love often comes risks, and at an event that’s all about intense passions, people tend to take chance
Kindle Edition
Published June 11th 2018 (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about What Happens at a Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happens at a Wedding

Lora
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this anthology...See my quick reviews of each story below. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick read between other things OR just because the stories are really good!!!

Honeymoon Suite by Elle Christensen
Jake and Avery meet on the subway. He crashers her best friend’s wedding and their night is super sexy. This is a quick story, but had really GREAT character development. I felt their connection immediately and hope for more of them!!!

Wh
Diane'sBookReflections
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
Four eclectic and very different Stars!!!
****

We all know weddings……happy times……a couple in love……families coming together……but do we really know anything about the people in attendance??? Who are they??? What brings them to this moment in time to celebrate someone else’s happiness?? Are they happy themselves?? Well, with a different twist to storytelling What Happens at a Wedding: A Short Story Anthology by a composite group of authors (nine to be exact) is a collection of prequels and short st
Melony Hobgood
This was many short story's all from different authors but all with the same theme. It was crazy how all the authors took the same theme and came up with completely different stories. Really there has to be a story for everyone in this book. I even found a few I hope will turn their short story into a book.
Becky Baldridge
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The wonderful thing about anthologies, for me at least, is not only getting to enjoy stories by authors I'm familiar with, but finding new ones to add to my ever-growing list of favorites. There is no shortage of that here. I enjoyed every single tale in this one, some more than others, but each one was at minimum a four-star read for me. Each quick romance takes place around the central theme of a wedding, but the tropes are widely varied. We get second chances, first time romances, M/M, fake r ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
What Happens at a Wedding is a box set of short stories/Anthology by different authors that tease us with their stories. Although the stories don't completely end in this book it still a great way to get a taste of the author's writing and to have a good ground feel for if you want to find and continues their story. I would almost like to label this as a great sampler for the authors but feel it goes a little past that definition.
Overall I found this book helpful with me find new authors and st
Ree
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of novellas that entertained me greatly. While I didn't always appreciate the fact that a few ended in cliffhangers, I really enjoyed that each author put a unique spin on couples getting caught up in the magic that usually happens at a wedding. There are a few couples in here that I definitely would love to catch up on in the future.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a little taste, like a tapas stroll. It leaves you wanting more. It has a little bit for everyone. There is a friend to lover, M/M, second chance , etc. The nice thing about this collection is that if you find you don't like one story you can skip to the next. You won't need to though. These are all great stories. I liked them all. They are sweet and steamy. Just enough story to make you want to read the rest. I can't wait until the next installment.

REVIEW BY LAURA
Joleen Grace
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filled with wonderful stories. Some super sexy and steamy, some sweet. I loved all the different storylines and that they were quick reads! Many talented authors in one Place!
April Symes
What Happens at a Wedding is a box set of short stories by different authors who entice us with their amazing short novellas in this anthology. You have some stories that are sexy and steamy, some that are lovely and sweet –but what they are all are definitely full of FEELS !! These are quick , short reads that will have you hooked—you will most likely even find a favorite new author if you do not know who all these authors are to begin with. There is a story here for everyone. You have authors ...more
Jill M
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review of Who We Were by Melissa Collins
I specifically bought this anthology on the sole purpose to read Melissa Collins’ story. I love how she weaves a story keeping you entertained and wanting. Her characters are wounded but so full of spirit. They need a little light and love in their lives. Quinn and Ryan’s story is no different and I can’t wait for the continuation of their story.
Ashley Jasper
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun little collection of sexy reads. And what better time for love to be in the air than wedding season! The What Happens at a Wedding Anthology is a perfectly light and easy summer read. I read all of the short stories and enjoyed them all. I'm going to chat a bit about my favorite ones in the collection.

Who We Were by Melissa Collins
Sexy. Scandalous. I could feel the tension and heartbreak right along with Ryan and Quinn. When they were forced into each others orbit after years apart, t
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-love
Honeymoon Suite by Elle Christensen is the first and perfect start to this anthology! I really enjoyed this story and I need more of Jake and Avery ASAP!!!

Who We Were by Melissa Collins was next and holy crap! Are all of these stories going to end in cliffies? I don’t know if my heart can handle it! I need the rest of Quinn and Ryan’s story NOW!!

Renee Ericson’s Fake It Until You Make It is super cute and sweet (and gave me hope that all of these won’t be cliffies).

Did not like Fin in Lucy Gage’s
Tiffany
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this What Happens At A Wedding I throughly enjoyed reading stories from from new authors. I really enjoyed reading the short story Mine. In this story we catch up with Reid and Fin. Fin and Reid haven’t seen each other in a long time but you still see the chemistry between the both of them. Fin and Reid have a complicated history and this just may be their chance at happiness but Fin has to decide if she will let Reid back in.

I was drawn into this story from the very beginning. I couldn’t wai
Kathy Wideman
This was a great anthology. All the short stories revolve around weddings. Some people are meeting for the first time at a wedding and some are getting a second chance because of a wedding. Either way these were all great stories. I love anthologies because they are a great way to discover new authors. I have found a couple new to me authors in this anthology and look forward to reading more books by them. In fact, all the authors in this anthology are new to me. There are some steamy story, som ...more
Donna Block
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed reading this book, which includes a short story by one of my favorite authors, Renee Ericson. Her entry, Fake It Until You Make It, follows Beckett and Katie's "date" at his sister's wedding, along with quite a twist ending. Check it out!
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazingly anthology

This is an awesome Anthology with Nine different stories but none amazing author. All have a he's or him ending with all kinds of different troupes. Once I started I couldn't stop.
Jeannette
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good short stories

I liked all the stories. The characters were good and I loved that they all were in each others stories
Renita
Jun 25, 2018
Charlene
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Elle’s Story

I didn’t realize that this was the beginning of a book. I was okay with short novella, not an incomplete story.

Merged review:

Elle’s Story

Rae
Sep 04, 2018
Kaye
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun and sexy!!!

Weddings are one of the greatest occasions, because it shows love, faith and trust! So, is it any wonder that even the guests feel the romance in the air?

In this fun and sweet anthology, you'll find, at least, a few wedding stories that you will relate to!

Honeymoon Suite by Elle Christensen

I can't wait to read the rest of Jake and Avery's story!!! At least, I hope that there will be more of the hot couple.

Who We Were by Melissa Collins

If the first story is fun and light, Ryan an
Lisa1269
Ashlin
added it
May 15, 2018
Renee
May 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Catherine Edwards
May 31, 2018
Gracie Liberty
Jun 04, 2018
Vanessa
Jun 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy
Ine Zo
Sandy Nikolas
Jun 09, 2018
I’m a lover of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let’s be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance.
I’m a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I’m an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books.