Start by marking “PowerLess: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 3)” as Want to Read:
PowerLess: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 3)

PowerLess: Anti-Hero Game

(Power Chain #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  148 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Failure isn't an option. Even for her.
She was beautiful.
It was dangerous.
She was fierce.
It made her a target.
She was loyal.
It would be her downfall.
I am Dane Anderson.
I'm powerless to my attraction to her, even if she's my next job. As a hitman in an underworld she can only fear, I have a reputation to uphold.
She will learn, no matter how innocent she is, I never fail on
Published August 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about PowerLess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PowerLess

Kahea
***5 Stars***

I wondered just how the authors were going to work this clusterf*ck out with the whole hitman falling for his mark and the fall out from it and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome. The twists and turns worked really well for me, and that one twist was a serious WTF?!? But it all just worked for me, it was smexy, sweet, fun and while there were dark moments, the OTT craycray wasn’t as much as in the previous books, but absolutely fit within the feel of the
Vânia Nunes
Aug 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Dane Anderson is a close friend of Onyx, Paxton and Garrett.
Together they run a multi-million dollar business, and while they fill their own pockets with lots of money - they make other people happy.
However, despite the approach of them, Dane has his own secrets.
He's a hitman. That, his friends know, but for whom Dane is sometimes forced to do jobs, this he keeps to himself.

When Onyx was offering a dinner party to introduce his fiancee to his friends (something rare because Onyx was extremely di
Teresa Lara
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved This amazing Intense intriguing addicting can't get enough love story of Dane and aspen.Need more can't wait for Garrett
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Man Oh Man. I have been waiting for Dane’s book…like WAITING!!! He so did not disappoint.
We know the bothers :Dane, Pax, Garrett and Dane are not really good guys but they are good bad guys who do good…does that make sense? Nope and yet we fall
Angela
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I have really liked the whole Power Chain series, but I do believe that POWERLESS has just taken the series to a whole new level. Are there twists and turns, YES! Are there dark moments, YES! Did I have some WTF moments, HECK YEAH!

I mean it totally rocked me at times. I cannot get into the why, because that would give away things and readers must read to experience, but this had some good shockers that I didn’t really see coming. I kind of guessed at some of them, but not totally, so I was
Gabrielle
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dane is by far my favorite anti-hero of the Power Chain men. Dane is an assassin by trade, but not by choice. He did what he thought was right by his brothers and he still does. This mean keeping family apart - no one gets to close. That is the only way Dane knows to keep his family safe. Over the years and enemies, only one can get to his family. This one has called in a marker to wipe the slate clean - everyone will be safe and Dane can join his brothers in the empire as he longs to do.
Aspen i
Sarah Dale
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW each book in this amazing series has me completely gripped on the edge of my seat! You never know which way the storyline is going to go with these amazing twists and turns. As it stands this is my favourite one in the series so far, it will take a lot to outdo this one.

I absolutely loved Aspen and Dane! Aspen is one tough girl, who takes everything in her stride no matter what hand she is dealt. She has amazing strength and a heart of gold. Dane is someone you shouldn't like, he's one scar
Eleanor
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Powerless Stars on Goodreads

Powerless is the third installment in the Power Chain Series. Ryan and Chelsea have already delivered amazing stories with the first two books in the series. This is Dane and Aspen's book. Although I loved this book it wasn't as kick ass as the first two in the series. I did love Aspen she was strong and independent, well able to handle her business. She doesn't need anyone to save her. Nut kicking ass gets lonely on your own and she can't help but let Dane into her
Danielle Marlowe
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryan Michele and Chelsea Camaron did a great job on Powerless. The book had a great plot and it was very well written. I couldn't put this book down. I was on the edge of my seat. It was filled with action and suspense. Aspen and Dane were great characters. Both were strong, fierce, smart, and loyal. I thought Aspen and Dane were perfect together. Their attraction was strong and intense. The chemistry between Aspen and Dane was off the charts sizzling. They made a sexy pair. They were made for e ...more
Linda
This is book 3 in the Power Chain series. This series just keeps getting better and better. Aspen is in trouble and has people after her just because she was trying to help her friend. Now there’s a hitman after her and Dane has no mercy once he takes a job. He does have a hard time since he doesn’t enjoy killing women. Especially one that looks like Aspen. I don’t think it’s quite as dark a book as the first two even if murder is involved. I loved Dane. I think he’s my favorite of the 4 men in ...more
Shelley
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’d like to thank Ryan for my advanced copy and I willingly leave my honest review for Powerless!

OMG, I think this book is by far one of my favourites in this series, even though I have loved each and every one. Dane is hired to do a job, that will ensure he is no longer indebted to the person who helped him out of a tough spot when he was a desperate young boy. But he realises there are anomalies to his job and when he meets Aspen, nothing is as it seems and he soon realises she is his and they
Lesley Robson
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What’s starts out as a simple kill job for Dane ends up being so much more. I loved Dane’s story he proves he does have a heart he just needed someone to kick start it and that person just happens to be Aspen who just happens to be the kill job.. I love their whole getting to know you situation they have going on with her not knowing that he has manipulated the whole scenario. I kept thinking the whole way through that this isn’t gonna end well. There are a few twists and turns that keep you on ...more
Phyllis Wolford
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The dynamic team of Cameron and Michele has done it again. Showing how far someone will go to protect that which they consider family. Also, shows what people will do top show their love and respect for their family.
He will do anything to protect his family and doesn’t care if his life is taken in the process, as long as they are safe. She will do anything to protect her family , and is willing to fight tooth and nail for them.
Together they meet, fight, and protect that which is most sacrament t
Charlotte Isaac
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I absolutely loved this book. Ryan Michele and Chelsea Camaron hit it out of the park with this book. It had you guessing from start to finish, throwing in curve balls each and every way. Love makes you Powerless, but can also empower you.

I loved Dane, he is confident, scary and also has a big heart. He will do anything to protect his family.

I loved Aspen, she is strong, independent and survivor. She does what she needs to do to survive, and she has a big heart.

I can't wait for more. I recommend
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

I'm really enjoying this series, with men who are living quite dark lives at times finding their light with their women. It's Dane's turn now to find the woman that will change his life, but first he has to save hers which could prove interesting when the only reason he met her was because he was sent to kill her.

Another great read from this writing duo and I can't wait for the last "brother" Garrett to get his own HEA.
Cup of Tea
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hit out of the park for Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele! I love the anti hero Dane in this book, he is a hit man who finally meets a hit that he cant forget. Apsen has been dealt a hard hand in life and is just trying to get by. I don't want to say to much since this book has some awesome twists and turns but I can say I could not put this book down! Get ready for an action packet dark romance that will keep you guessing and wanting to turn each page.
Pat
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryan Michele knows how to write great storylines that pack a punch and even greater characters that captured my attention from the very first page and kept me totally engaged as each page was turned! I was so engrossed in this book that I felt like I was peeking through a window watching as Dane and Aspen's story flawlessly unfolded! If you are a fan of this author, than I highly recommend reading this book!
Kj
Shelves: alpha-goodness
This is Dane and Aspen’s story . I really liked this one better than the second one but just a tiny bit less than the first . Dane is a hired hitman and his target is a woman on the run . All of the guys are alphas and they break the law but gave hearts of gold. I mean if a killer can be considered to have a heart of gold . 😉 I was ready to cry when I got to the end and realized Garret’s book isn’t out until October . I think his may be the best so far !!!
debbie mason
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to this series!

I couldnt put this book down .....Dane and Aspen's story has twists and turns and a surprise I did not see coming! Always enjoy seeing a woman who brings her man to his knees and a man who will do anything to make his woman happy and safe. Enjoyed catching up with the other Power Chain men. Can't wait to read Garrett's story! Highly recommend this series!
Melissa
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve had wow moments, there where the wtf ones as well and then there were the awwww and ahhhh ones as well. Ryan and Chelsea have already delivered awesome with the first two books in the series. Powerless has taken it to new levels. Dane has always held my attention, he’s a dark silent sentinel with lethal skills, he’s a keeper. Aspen is a survivor and tackles anything that gets in her way. Together they are life, love, passion and everlasting. Great job Ladies!!!
Melanie
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Christina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An incredible third addition to the Power Chain Series. Dane comes from a unique family, but he is loyal to a T. All the guys have a dark past, but Dane leads a dark life at present. Aspen hasn’t had the easiest of life but she has been loved. Things though take a unexpected turn in her life. This book is full of hard, tough situations and is very emotional. I can’t wait for the final book in this series.
Connie
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Third book in the series. Alpha heat, suspenseful, intense, with twists and turns. Dane is a hitman and just as dark as the other alpha males in this series. Life throws him a curve ball when he falls for his target named Aspen who isn't a weak mark. The attraction between the two can't be denied and the chemistry is hot. You'll definitely want to read to see how it all plays out. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Stacy Davis
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great addition to this series! Loved it! Dane and Aspen didnt come together in a conventional way, but boy it made for an amazing story!! They were perfect.... the story was engaging and the characters believable, the darkness in the story only made it better. Dane is one sexy bad boy!! I cannot recommend this book enough!!!! Get it! ❤ ...more
Crystal
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Powerless: Anti-Hero Game is the third book in the Power Chain Series. This is Dane's story.
Dane is a hired hitman, and he's always been able to go in and get the job done as quickly as possible. But Aspen might be his downfall. The twists and turns kept me turning the pages. The characters were engaging and I really liked them. Can't wait to read Garrett's story next.
Neringa Neringiukas
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was pretty good story. It was one of those stories, that I enjoyed reading, even though it had some of things that I'm not a fan in my books. They were just part of the story. And this story made my brains to work. I kept wondering and guessing what's going on, what's hiding behind that or that. I'm happy to say, that I was pretty good detective. Lol. This story didn't dissapointed me.
Tammy
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think Dane my be my fav of the brothers so far, each with a different quality that makes them unique. Dane is such an alpha male, strong assassin but gets knocked on his butt by Aspen. She's had a tough go at life, losing her mom and Grandpa and now running for her life. These two have an instant attraction and connection which I love in books.
Jeneane
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the third installment of the Power Chain series the authors take the reader on a dark thrilling edge of your seat ride. There were so many gasping for breathe moments that will leave you gasping for air. Twists turns and secrets between the two main characters. If you like a dark sexy thrilling antihero then this book and series is for you.
Shannon
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Never said I was a good man. But I'm good for you. "

Oh I love that line! And I think it's a great way to describe these anti-heroes. This is the third book of the series (all standalones) and it might be my favorite so far. It's intense, sexy, kinda dark and dare I say...sweet?
Amy Rehberg
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!

Dane is dark, dirty, no nonsense kind of guy. Aspen is the complete opposite girl. She was raised by her grandparents and lived a good life. However, the dark gate of the world had them come together and the story is wonderful.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Power Chain (3 books)
  • PowerHouse (Power Chain #1)
  • Power Player: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 2)