Start by marking “Choosing Love: Grace & Griffin Novella 4.5 (Black Swan Book 8)” as Want to Read:
Choosing Love: Grace & Griffin Novella 4.5 (Black Swan Book 8)

Choosing Love: Grace & Griffin Novella 4.5

(Black Swan #4.5)

Disappointing his parents was nothing new. Going home didn’t change that.

Parker “Griffin” Mitchell V was raised to be a southern gentleman, and to stretch the political power his family had honed for five generations all the way to the White House. He had other ideas for his future. He became a Navy SEAL then went to work for Guardian Security taking the occasional black
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Choosing Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing Love

Catlou
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
KaLyn Cooper continues to entertain us with a sequel to Grace and Griffin’s story. If you loved reading about them in “Unexpected Love”, you really need to read this. Even if you haven’t read the prior books, this is a very enjoyable quick read.

Griffin is taking Grace home to meet his family, and, boy, what a family! His mother has a plan for her son that does not include Grace. When Grace is introduced to one of Griffin’s lifelong friends she learns they have had a closer relationship then he h
Stacy Jordet
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Grace and Griffin's story so I am very happy to return to this couple and find out what is going on with them. This story has to do with Griffin bringing Grace home to meet the parents. Now for some people, this shouldn't be a big deal but it is to Griffin's mom. Griffin comes from a very rich family who has certain expectations for their son and Grace doesn't fit into the mold.

I feel like Griffin was in a hard place with is mother. He was trying to keep things civilized and
Vickie Chaisson
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Love is a story about holding true to your beliefs, and the one you love through sheer adversity. There is no future in law worse than a southern mama with political aspirations for her son. Griffin and Grace have the perfect relationship and their love is strong but he knows his mother Adele has a "perfect" acceptable bride picked out for him. Adele is the true southern mama who knows what's best for her family and they better damn well like it.The pacing is perfect. I love this couple ...more
CarolKat
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've loved the somewhat sneaky romance between Grace and Griffin since the first time we met him. He was one of the bodyguards for the Black Swan Team as they danced up the town between missions.

That relationship is now out in the open and hotter than ever, but it's time to meet the parents. Fortunately Griffin's grandparents are lovely people who immediately love Grace, unfortunately his mother has other plans.

Aside from family Griffin also wants Grace to meet his best friends Beauregard 'Wrenc
Cheri
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: black-swan-seies
We get to see Griffin and Grace love story continues. They are one of my favorite couples, from the Black Swan Series. Griffin takes Grace home to meet his Grams and Gramps. I absolutely love them, they are super rich but completely down to earth and loves Griffin unconditionally. They also fall in love with Grace. Griffin’s Mother however is another story. She is a complete B****. And it doesn’t matter that Griffin is head over heals in love with Grace, she is determined that he is going to run ...more
Teresa  Christianson
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy and am voluntarily leaving a review
I read this book in one day because I couldn't put it down..
OMG I can't believe Griffin's mom is such a snob and doesn't listen to him when he tries to tell her he wants nothing to do with politics or joining the law firm. And her flat out refusal to include Grace in anything at Griffin's side is just so wrong. Griffin should have stood up to his mom right from the start and insisting she include Grace right next to him at all dinner
Deb Diem
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Love: Grace & Griffin by KaLyn Cooper is an awesome feel-good read. Ms. Cooper has provided us with a well-written book loaded with fantastic, lovable characters. This is a fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. Griffin and Grace's story is kind of calming. There is no action or violence. Griffin takes Grace home to Georgia to meet his family. There is drama, humor and sexy bits that will keep readers wrapped up in this story. I especially liked the humor an ...more
Sarita
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story about Grace meeting Griffin's family. Grace basically stayed true to her name when meeting Griffin's difficult and very controlling mother. The story also gave a detailed backdrop of how his life was growing up and decisions were basically made for him. I will say that I was disappointed in a couple of decisions Griff made while introducing Grace to his family and friends. I also loved the grandparents who seemed to instill humanity in Griff and were a hoot! They added the comic reli ...more
Lesley
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
For those readers who have read other books in the Black Swan series, I should say straight off that there are no Black Ops, terrorists or any kind of military action in this story. It is merely Griffin taking Grace home to Georgia to meet his family, sounds boring right? Wrong! I couldn’t put it down. I intended to read a chapter before bed, a big mistake as I found myself reading through the night until I finished it shortly after 3am! Recommended read.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanc
karn
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...love

Meet the clan, er.... The aristocrats, that is. The my-son-will-do-what-I-tell-him Mother, the loving grandparents and the soon to be bride...say what?! I bring my girlfriend home to meet the family and I greet my fiance?! Ya, not exactly what he'd planned on. Oh but ya gotta love love and the sex-on-the-beach! (little inside joke there, gals) fantastic fun read!!!
Denise Poteete
Emily Dickson
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this follow up with Grace and Griffin. As they go to Griffins home to meet his grandparents Grace and Griffin have to deal with his mother who has Griffins life planned out for him. Loved his grandparents and got a chuckle or two during this story. Loved how Grace and Griffin worked things out! Also enjoyed Griffin's dad finally taking a stand. Loved it!
Dawn Cruikshank
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Love

WOW! What a way to get Griffin and Grace to their happily ever after. I love Griffin's grandparents - they are a hoot. Griffin's mother got what she deserved. I am happy that these two are finally engaged. It took a while to get them that far. Now we need to see them married! FANTASTIC job KaLyn! I would recommend this book.
Abby G. Amos
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Read!

I really love this Author and her writing of this series! I intend on reading some of her other series as well! Grace and Griffin are one of my favorites in this series! I am glad Norie fessed up to Grace on everything that was going on with her. I know everyone who reads this book will enjoy it! I will definitely recommend this book to others!
Madm007
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprising Love

This was the side of Griffin we haven't seen, and frankly I'm glad he's leaving it. The story is great, but all the genteel ways are archaic in my opinion.
Grace was way more understanding than Griffin deserved. So glad it all turned out for them and I did love his grandparents.
Belinda
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Love is the sequel to Unexpected Love, however, you don't have to read the first book to enjoy this novella. The title says it all. Griffin knows what he wants and who he wants and nothing & no one will deter him. Great story. Good read. I stayed up until 2 am to finish.
Madeleine
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Though I have just read this story out of order, I have truly enjoyed this story. It was light, entertaining and hot.. This is the first book that I have read written by Ms Cooper and it won’t be the last. I can’t wait to see what’s next for the black swan series..
Heléne Johansson
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this one

Yet another great story from this author. Two people falls in love but some of his family members have problems with that and trie to break them up. Love conquers all.
Barbara R. Cady
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotional!!!!

Omg!!! I just love these two!!! Perfect for each other and the trials they through makes a great story. I can't wait to finish this series, it's been AWESOME!!!!!
Sara
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I love this series and have a special affection for Grace and Griffin. It was great to see their relationship continue.
Margaret Schiller
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Griffin finds love

This book is pleasantly written. The story is fun and real. The characters are believable and you find yourself laughing and crying with them. Enjoy!!
Nancy Mathias
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Griffin and Grace make an amazing couple. This story had me smiling,laughing,angry and occasionally wanting to punch people. You need to read this.
Lisa B. Lovely
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace and Griffin are so in love and his southern mother just doesn't get it. A great story-line, excellent writing, fabulous characters (including Griffin's mother that I just wanted to Gibbs slap). Great story KaLyn Cooper!
Kim Brooks
marsha
Jul 26, 2018
Susan Jordens
Jun 03, 2018
KaLyn Cooper’s romances blend fact and fiction with blazing heat and heart-pounding suspense. Twenty-two years as a military wife has shown KaLyn the world, and thirty years in PR taught her that fact can be stranger than fiction. She leaves it up to the reader to separate truth from imagination. She, her husband, and bird dog live in Tennessee on a micro-plantation filled with gardens, cattle, an ...more

Black Swan (8 books)
  • Unconventional Beginnings: Black Swan Prequel Novella 0.5
  • Unrelenting Love (Black Swan, #1)
  • Noel's Puppy Power: A Sweet Christmas Novella (Black Swan, #1.5)
  • Uncaged Love: Harper & Rafe (Black Swan, #2)
  • Challenging Love: Katlin & Alex Novella 3.5 (Black Swan series Book 6)
  • Unguarded Love: Lady Harrier (Nita) & Daniel (Black Swan Book 7)
  • Unexpected Love (Lady Eagle (Grace) & Griffin: Black Swan Book 5)