Start by marking “Alphas of Seduction” as Want to Read:
Alphas of Seduction

Alphas of Seduction

A glance. A touch. A word. And then it begins...

When an alpha falls in love, it's not just about the fire. It's the spark. The moment he's pushed to his limits by the person who will transform his life and his heart forever. He just doesn't know it yet...

The push. The pull. The possibilities...

The hottest heroes. Their greatest challenge. Nothing they've ever conquered wil
ebook
Published October 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Alphas of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alphas of Seduction

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
just want to start by saying as soon as I head about this anthology I knew I had to read it and I’m super glad I did. Not only is there some of my favourite authors in it but there’s new authors I haven’t read that now have me intrigued and I can’t wait to search through their books and have a read!

So, I’m reviewing each story as I read it or else I’ll forget all the words.

ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

Threadbare - Victoria Blue

I’m a huge lover of second chance romance’s and
Martha
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not only was this Anthology done for a great cause, but OMG it was steaming.

Each Author really brought their A game for this. Victoria Blue kicked this Anthology off with Threadbare and let me tell you... You NEED to read this story, as well as, the book as a whole. Each story is unique and complete. It is packed with talent and stories that will leave you wanting more.
I was captivated from beginning to end.

I also highly recommend this if you are new to these Author's. Not only are you gettin
Liz
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alphas of Seduction is an anthology that gives short stories about some very amazing alpha men! Some of these authors I have heard of and read frequently and others were nice surprises I need to read more off! In this anthology you get stories from Victoria Blue, Shannon Hunt, M. Clarke, Avery Flynn, Anissa Garcia, Jenna Jacob, Isabella LaPearl, Mickey Miller, Lauren Rowe, K.M. Scott and Sierra Simone. Let me tell you, that is quite an amazing collection of authors!

I loved every single story in
Madonna Blackburn
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This Anthology has been put together for a wonderful cause and all of these authors need a huge round of applause for offering their time to this project.
Overall, Aphas of Seduction is a great little Anthology that gives us heat, sexiness, raw sensuality and emotion.
These stories are best suited to be read when you are wanting a bit of spice to heat your veins.
Pour a glass of wine or a couple fingers of scotch, get comfortable, and settle in for some lusty lacivious loin whetting.
I have given th
Heather
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall, I give this set 4 stars. Some stories were AWESOME, some were ok. It is a great anthology however, for a great cause and for that alone I would purchase

Thread Bare ~ Victoria Blue: My first thought when reading this story was meh not really feeling it. This story did not hold my attention at all. It did have a good start and I would have loved more.
Always and Forever ~ M. Clarke: Hmmm a female Alpha. Crystal must have Max and goes full force after him. Hooked from the beginning of thi
April Symes
The Anthology- Alphas of Seduction was put together for a fantastic cause and all of the authors involved deserve a big round of applause for being a part of this wonderful project.
Alphas of Seduction - is an anthology filled full of short stories written by authors Victoria Blue, M. Clark, Avery Flynn, Anissa Garcia, Jenna Jacob, Isabelle LaPearl, Micky Miller, Lauren Rowe, K.M. Scott, and Sierra Simone.

My super favorites from this Anthology are ::Little Tease ~ Avery Flynn,The Secret Note ~ L
Carol Doveatt
Steamy delightful Anthology

Alphas of Seduction is a delightful steamy collection of short stories by various authors. I know and love a few of the authors, however I got to read stories by new authors to me and I found some new books to add to my TBR list. While I enjoyed every story, I especially loved Victoria Blue's story, Threadbare which I want to have more of. The writing is beautifully complex and the story piqued my interest. I want to read more about Jane and Daniel. The next story that
Lauren R.
YOZZERS!

1st go get this book because it was collaborated for a good cause!

And then Um, yeah, be prepared to have your knickers flying off after reading this book or rather while reading this book!

Each other gives an outstanding quick sexy read that will have you very entertained.

I enjoyed getting to read some new authors in this anthology and now I am one clicking to see what else they have written because I am thoroughly intrigued.
Also loved reading some of my favorite authors as well.

This is a
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say about this is if you read this and don't need a smoke , shower and rest then you did not read the same stories I have, I mean come on Jenna Jacob, whom I have read and thought wonder if she tries this stuff before she writes it, and Avery Flinn, Victoria Blue , these two I had not read before but will be changing that real soon. M. Clarke , Sierra Simone  like I said I am shocked my kindle did not catch fire for how hot these stories are.
Torie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book to read Red and White by Sierra Simone.

I want to say so much but with this story being so short I don't want to give anything away. I read Red and White at work I would suggest that you don't do that because it is so erotic I almost overheated. Loved these characters. Loved this story!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This box set was amazing. Hot, steamy reads and alpha males. Each book was very well written. A must read for anyone who likes romance and alpha males.
Do not miss this set!!!
Linda Dunn
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enticing Read

Alphas of Seduction is a wonderful compilation of hot and sexy stories of Alpha males who find themselves confronted with their insecurities. They are challenged on what they fear most, commitment to another. I am familiar with most of the authors in this collection, but was also delighted to learn of new authors I was not aware of.

These stories will have you experiencing many emotions. The best thing about this body of work, is that it was created with caring and love for an inspi
Heather Himmelspach
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology! One of my favorite authors wrote a story for it so of course I had to read it. I also have discovered several other new authors in the process. Each story is very different from each other & I love that. There is a little bit of everything in the collection. I am so glad that I have read it & had to order a paperback copy of it for my book collection.
Sarah Kirk
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection was fantastic! Lauren Rowe and Sierra Simone's stories were serious stand outs. Rowe's story is The perfect combination of sweet/heart-warming and hot/panty melting. Someone's story is sure to set your lady parts on fire. Holy hotness Batman. The whole collection is hot and each quick read is sure to leave you wanting more. I got introduced to some new authors that I will definitely be trying more books from in the future. Worth every penny you will spend on this one, plus it ben ...more
Kristi Metcalf
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

Do you wanna read some hot stories with the money going to a great charity ? If so, buckle up baby because it going a be a bumpy ride, they are Alphas after all.
Now, these are all pretty short novellas, but they do pack a punch. While some of these author are some of my favorites, some were brand spanking new to me and maybe they have a new fan.

Theardbare by Victoria Blue
Who doesn’t loves second chance romances; I mean come on you get
Katie Smith
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to read this collection as I am quite new to this genre and would like to be introduced to more authors, the book consists of the following short stories;

Always and Forever – We meet Maxwell and Crystal, this is a lovely short story that ties itself up nicely. It’s the forbidden employer/ employee romance. It has just enough naughtiness and a nice easy storyline. A great start to this anthology.

Little Tease – I loved this short story, we meet Cyn and Hunter. Hunter is Cyns older brother
Jody
The Alphas of Seduction Anthology offers readers a wide range of themes and genres and will entertain readers for a few hours when you read it as a whole or you can experience it as little decadent delights when reading stories one at a time. From ten of today’s best authors this collection contains stories that will make you blush as well as cheer and while some are just the beginning other stories are wrapped up in a beautiful bow. Like most anthologies, some stories are more successful than o ...more
Kiki Sidira
Shelves: books-for-2018
Threadbare : I had trouble understanding and connecting to the characters. Their pasts, their actions, their psychology, and their surroundings confuse me. Daniel certainly did not make a good first impression and Janvier made me think like she was 15 years old. The plot is good, but the characters drove me away.
Always and Forever : I enjoyed this story, though I really could not understand Crystal's motivation behind her boldness and determination. When it came to how "badly she had to have him
Rachel
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love anthologies like this. You buy the book because you follow maybe one or two authors and you're loath to miss even one story. Suddenly, you're reading the entire book and discovering new authors to worship. 😍

I'll start with the writers I know:
Lauren Rowe - the Secret Note: of course this is signature Rowe. The heroine is confident in herself and her sensuality. I always appreciate that Lauren writes women who don't apologise for going after what they want. What starts as an unforgettable o
Mrs F
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alphas of Seduction is a collection of 10 steamy stories from 10 fantastic authors. Some of the authors were new to me, so I couldn’t wait to delve in! Here’s a brief insight, (hopefully without giving too much away), into each one:-

‘Threadbare’ by Victoria Blue – Jane and Daniel's love was forbidden when they were younger. Years later they reconnect and discover their love never died...

‘Always and Forever’ by M. Clarke – In this fast paced romance, Crystal sets her sights on her boss, Maxwell,
Christina Oswald
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading an anthology is a great way to not only read your favorite authors, but to also be introduced to new ones. Alpha's of Seduction was that for me. A collection of hot romance action and a bunch of new authors to check out.
Threadbare - Victoria Blue -
Victoria's writing is amazing and will suck you right into her story. It may be a short story, but it doesnt feel like one. I wish we has more Jane and Daniel. Told in both Jane and Daniel's POV.
Always and Forever - M. Clarke -
This was a hot
Amanda
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I was asked by the authors for an honest review. I would recommend this book to readers who like novellas or to readers interested in sampling a bunch of authors. I wish the author's bios at the end of each story would have included which series, if any, the novella was related to, especially for the ones that seemed to stop before the end of the story.

Threadbare was mostly memories of a relationship with an abrupt ending.

I liked the characters in Always and Forever, but starting the relationsh
Fee96
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic compilation of diverse, steamy novellas that all have one common denominator - a super seductive alpha. I decided to read this book because one of my all time favorite authors participated in this anthology. Plus it is the perfect opportunity to read new authors I may not have otherwise tried. Supporting a good cause like 4 Paws for Ability is a happy bonus.

I have several favorites here. All well written, sexy perfection!

The Secret Note by Lauren Rowe was hands down my favori
Meghan Murphy
4.5 Stars

Alphas of Seduction anthology is made up of 10 amazing authors that know how to pack a punch. I’ve read some of the authors but i also found a few that I’ve never read and absolutely loved. These stories will literally have you fanning yourself because they were THAT HOT! While there was a mix of styles, each one contained a sexy AF alpha and a woman that brings him to his knees. (In the best possible way)

Short and sweet-

Threadbare brings you Jane and Daniel’s story. It was heartbreaki
Debbie
Once Upon An Alpha along with 4 Paws for Ability, and these several bestselling authors, bring you this page turning, limited edition, anthology that’s sure to keep you up well past your bed time and craving your own Alpha of Seduction.

I had no idea what this charity does, but there is a little bit at the beginning that describes their work. I couldn't see a common theme running through each story, but I did read them all. Maybe, if the theme was more prominent in each story, I might have enjoye
Jenny Brightman Harris
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we get 9 amazing authors stories. In this box set I am reviewing Seducing Sophia by Jenna Jacob.

In this book we meet Burk and Sophia. Both have had the hots for the other but to keep the peace in the band they have ignored it. However one tour stop will change everything for both of them. To keep Sophia off his mind for a little while longer Burk goes to Mika and club genesis for a l
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
I got to read this anthology at the perfect time. I was getting ready for a procedure and some of you may understand the time it can take and how hard it can be to get your reading fix in for the day. This being an anthology meant that I could read the stories in any order that I wanted. I could read the shorter ones first and then make my way to the longest one.

Something else that’s great about reading an anthology is you get to discover some new authors and in other cases you may rediscover an
Cristina Pacilio
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A book filled with short stories to give you a taste of what each author is like. You start off with a bang with Threadbare, Jane and Daniel story goes right for the heart. Always and forever is a quick burning story that heats up with pages with Crystal going right for what she wants, Maxwell. Little Tease gets your boat rocking with Cyn and Hunter, who thought they were both off limits. Seducing Sophia gives you a taste of some BDSM and an enemies to lovers type story with Sophia and Burk. Jus ...more
Gladys
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this good collection of steamy romances. It offers a wide range of themes and pairings. Includes nine stories and sales help support a very worthwhile cause.

Threadbare by Victoria Blue is an emotional an quite moving read.

Always and Forever by M. Clarke is a steamy quick read that left me wishing for more.

Little Tease by Avery Flynn is a fun best friend's little sister read filled with drama and heat.

Lost Seduction by Anissa Garcia is very engaging but this case of mistaken identity le
Gladys
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Threadbare by Victoria Blue is an emotional an quite moving read.

« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Blood Apprentice (Elemental Legacy, #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Supernatural: Seven Deliciously Dangerous Heroes of Paranormal Romance
  • Worth (Bend Anthology)
  • ROCKSTAR
  • Kept by the Beast
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • Jerica's Pirate
  • Amid the Winter Snow
  • The Mister
  • Lucky Number Six (The Fortune Cookies Chronicles #1)
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • The Long List Anthology Volume 3: More Stories From the Hugo Award Nomination List (The Long List Anthology Series)
  • Double Stuffed: MFM Menage Romance
  • The String Keeper's Wish
  • Acceptance (Club X #5)
  • The One Nighter
  • On the Rocks
  • Darcy By Any Other Name
Victoria Blue lives in her own portion of the galaxy known as Southern California. There she finds the love and life sustaining power of one amazing sun, two unique and awe inspiring planets and three indifferent, yet comforting moons. Life is fantastic and challenging and every day brings new adventures to be discovered. She looks forward to seeing what’s next!