Start by marking “Mirror” as Want to Read:

Mirror

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Enchanted Anthologies Presents Mirror, A Dark Fairytale Anthology

Red Queen by R. L. Weeks
Things take a strange turn as Elise finds herself amongst some of the craziest minds in Wonderland. Queen Anne will stop at nothing. Elise won't rest until she finds out the truth. Find out how Elise became the most feared Queen in all the lands.

Weaver's Curse by Jessi Mcpherson
There'
ebook
Published June 30th 2018 by Enchanted Anthologies

To ask other readers questions about Mirror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirror

Alicia Harrietha
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love Fairytales, the dark twisted kind then this anthology is for you!!! Mirror is a collection of mind blowing, you cannot believe the places you will go and the dark graphic things you will see fairytales written by a group of truly gifted Authors!!!

I have to say that each story in this anthology was so good I had a hard time even picking a favourite, however, Red Queen by R.L. Weeks knocks it out of the park with her twist on Alice in Wonderland. As well Lamia's Tower by K. L. Bone imp
Mary S.
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a shocking read all this stories are part of fairytales that we have read as kids but this ones come in a twisted way. They definitely took me for surprise. this authors did an amazing job with all of them they sure were dark and twisted and even some were sad as well. They were definitely a great read.
Kimberly Rae
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, this book takes your traditional fairytale and puts a whole new twist. I loved it. It was so hard to put down. I will read it a second time. Great writting.
D.C.
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow... it said Dark but I wasn’t expecting this. For some reason I assumed dark romance. This was not that. Love KL Bones take on Rapunzel.
Andrea Stewart
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michelle
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of dark fairytales. Each story is well-written, and offers a unique perspective on familiar stories.
Although I enjoyed each story, my two favorites were The Twisted Tale of Saffron Schmidt by C.J. Laurence and 425o by Mila Waters. Although dark and twisted, these two stories were riveting with compelling endings that I was not expecting.
Overall, I highly recommend this story, and I will be looking into more works by the talented authors within this collection.
Pam
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All these amazing authors did a fabulous job of putting a dark mind blowing twist on fairytales! This book was a page turner from the beginning.
Sophie Koufes
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mirror: A Collection Of Dark Fairytales

I absolutely love this collection of dark fairytales as they are stunning. Each Fairytale in this collection is unparalleled & very well crafted. I love them all but had a couple of favourites.

Red Mirror by R.L. Weeks is my favourite dark fairytale in this collection. The fabulous writing style is unrivaled & creates a riveting tale.

Twin Flames by Zizi Cole was my second favourite dark fairytale in this collection. A highly intriguing read.

Overall,
Barb
Jul 17, 2018
Nancie
Nicole Burns
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
fairy tales like you have never read them before. was blown away by this book. totally loved it. highly recommend this book
Jade
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This collection was great I really enjoyed all the stories but the stand out stories for me were: Lamia's Tower by K.L. Bone, The Red Queen by R.L. Weeks & The Twisted Tale of Saffron Schmidt by C.J. Laurence.
Ebony
Jul 07, 2018
Aridai
Jul 15, 2018
Lorah
Jul 21, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tayla Lewis