Start by marking “Hunt Me (The Puritan Coven #2)” as Want to Read:
Hunt Me (The Puritan Coven #2)

Hunt Me

(The Puritan Coven #2)

An all-girls vampire camping trip turns deadly when a sasquatch hunter is accidentally killed.

All Esma Siban wants this summer is to stay out of her stepmother's way. When her stepsister, Morgan, suggests a road trip to Oregon to visit a friend from high school, Esma jumps on the idea. A camping trip sounds like the perfect way to help Esma recover from breaking up with he
Published May 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hunt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt Me

Elaine
This is the second book in this teen/ya series and I can honestly say it works well as a standalone as I enjoyed it even though I haven't read the first book yet! After a vampire attack at a High School Prom, Chase Wheeler discovered that Esma, his girlfriend, is actually a vampire, though one who doesn't drink human blood. It isn't the fact that she's a vampire that causes him to "dump" her but the fact that for the two years they've been together she never told him. Now they're both trying to ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
The Story:
Hunt Me is the second book in The Puritan Coven Series and this one is centred more around Esme and Chase, and in turn narrated from their points of view. The story is set a few months after the events of the Promagedden, and the girls Esme, Morgan and Cassandra decided they need a break and head on a all girls vampire camping trip. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

This was good to see things from Esme's point of view with the characters from the first book still making an appearanc
Kari
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hunt Me is the second book in the Puritan Coven series. This one focuses on Esma and Chase. It picks up a couple of months after the events of the first book Bite Me. It's a few weeks before college starts and Esma and Morgan head off on a girls only camping trip. Of course things don't go as smoothly as planned.
I would highly recommend reading the first book before this one to get a better understanding of the way the vampire world works in this series. I really enjoyed this second one. It sti
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Hunt Me is the second book in the series, and even though we have characters from book one. This story is narrated from Chase and Esme point of view, who broke up when Chase found out Esme is a vampire, and she hadn’t told him in the two years they were dating. After all the aftermath of Promagedden, the girls decide to go camping, no boys allowed.
They may not be boys on the trip, but they run into Barney a 7ft Sasquatch on the run from two Vampire c
Amber Hodges
Such a good Book! I was going through a mini reading slump, nothing was holding my interest until I decided to pick this one up. I am not one to pick up a book to only read a chapter when I'm able to, but with my crazy work schedule it's what I found myself doing just to get more time in to read this book, even if it was small amounts. I was hooked.

Book one follows Morgan and Van, but this one follows Esma and Chase. I really enjoyed being able to see all the same characters but be able to foll
Christine Grabowski
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun follow up to Bite Me. The author changed up the two point of view characters so Chase and Esme are now front and center. Van and Morgan still play important roles, but we don't get into their heads. It's helpful to read Bite Me first, but this book can stand alone with a completely different plot focused on Sasquatches rather than vampires. And there are enough reminders from book 1 that the reader would easily be able to figure Chase and Esme's world.
Stacy Kersteter
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just what I needed

Loved this book. A little predictable but I didn't mind. It was a good story with a little adventure and good characters! Now to find a fury sasquatch of my own like Barney!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
What started off as an all girl's camping out trip ended up turning into a dangerous adventure for Esma, Morgan and Cassandra along with Chase and Van.

Barney, the sasquatch, is simply adorable.

Hunt Me is a delightful story of puritans, vampires, slayers, humans, sasquatch and the vicious Golden Girls. Loved all the characters!
Lauren Jones
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this comical three-book series, Cypress explores the depth of friendship, intimacy…and the undead. If you were forced to tell the one person who truly cared about you that you were a vampire, could you do it? You would be chancing that person would still want to be with you even though you lied to them for your entire relationship—and the obvious, you know—that you’re dead. And…you would have to think about them telling others your secret. Cypress has some of the classic lore intertwined with ...more
🥰devyn_solo_kenobi🥰
Brigitte
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunt Me picks up from where it left off in the first book, but can be read as a standalone. The author recaps the main events of the disaster of the Promegadon which gives a good overview of what happened that night. Chase and Esma are the main characters in this story.

Chase and Esma have been dating for a couple of years, but Chase was unaware of Esma's true nature. On finding out, he takes it as a betrayal and breaks up with Esma.

Cassandra is from a family of vampire slayers and is friendly w
Tasha and Megan Mahoney
Story: 5 Narration: 5 Overall:5
Hunt Me is the second book in The Puritan Coven series.After listening to Bite Me, I was excited to listen to more books in the series. I thought I would listen to this audiobook at a normal pace of a couple of days. I listened to this whole audiobook in one sitting, only pausing to answer the phone or door.This was a fantastic addition to this Young Adult series and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I loved the plot of an all-girls camping trip with a
Dianna
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunt Me by Louise Cypress starts after Promageddon. Lies have been told to protect the humans from knowing that Vampires are real and attacked the prom. Chase has dumped Esma for lying to him by concealing the fact that she was a vampire from him. He doesn’t want to listen to her explanations and just felt betrayed.
This book seems to be Esma and Chase story, switching between the characters. Chase is growing up as a person, discovering who he wants to be, and what he might want to do with his l
Amanda P
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kinky Minx
Thanks to the author for the ARC in exchange for honest review.

Well, this is my first book from this series, obviously, it's a paranormal romance. The story started with the ending of a promo, a slaughter of blood has happened, friends are eating friends and everyone has lost conscience. Esma saved Chase, his boyfriend, away from the scene. Chase wasn't aware that Esma was a vampire and after the accident happened, Chase decide he should break up with Esma since she is not being honest with him
Georgia
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free arc for an honest review. The only reason I gave this one 4 stars is because Morgan's mother, Susan, irks me to the bone. I don't see what Lukas sees in her but who am I to judge? I loved being able to see the inner workings of Esma's mind and seeing that Chase is more than a really tall dude who seemed to be at Esma's beck and call. I understand Esma more and I think I might like her more than Morgan. I also liked that there was more of Cassandra, Van, and their dad in this on ...more
Jeri L
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's nothing like the great outdoors, especially when you're Glamping. Cassandra organizes a girls trip in a refurbished camper, which seems like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately, Esma is missing Chase and Morgan is missing Van. Plus, there seems to be a missing Sasquatch on the loose, with more than one person on it's trail. What could go wrong in this scenario? A perfect read about how not to spend your summer vacation.
Brandi Colvin
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an excellent follow up in the new Puritan vampire series! I really enjoyed watching the relationships change and adapt to the new circumstances my favorite characters found themselves in. I can't wait until the next book comes out! My new favorite teen vampire books :-)
**I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review**
Tammy
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is Esma's story but to be truthful it involves the whole gang. We get introduced to Barney, who I love. He is a sasquatch on the run. Very fun read and it would have been one-sitting read if dang life hadn't interrupted me. It has a Buffyverse type feel to the story and characters. I received an ebook at no charge for which I voluntarily provided an honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my honest and unbias opinion of the story. This is a wonderful addition to the series and I loved it. I love book that has to do with vampires and this one is no exception it is a wonderful book and I recommend this to all.
Stephanie Serrano Hargrove
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Second Series!

Four stars for the storytelling and strong characters.
I loved Barney, when you hear stories of big foot. I have never heard of one causing harm, they run away. I don't think they are dangerous if they exist.
Raven
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great story to follow on and finish. Loads of Drama, action, heart break and friendship, this book is guaranteed to grab your attention. Another great story by Louise!
Jessica Earl
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want my own Sasquatch companion now!!
Melonie
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This was an awesome follow up to the first book. This story is told for Esma and Chase, but includes the whole gang. Like this version of vampires. I can't wait to see what is next!!!
Cheryl
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love getting these books that are connected...Some time has passed since the deadly prom...& our characters are trying to get through the summer. In this installment, we take a closer look at Chase and Esme’s relationship. When an all-girls camping trip takes a turn towards the dangerous, there’s no one else to turn to for help... From evil vampires to cuddly sachquaches, will they make it out alive? Truths are told, love is found and evil meets its match.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What could possibly go wrong when a slayer’s daughter goes camping with two vampires?
Hunt Me by Louise Cypress is fabulous, I devoured. I read it in three days and I am still impressed with the whole little world that Ms. Cypress has created. In this book, we learn a lot more about how the vampires live and if they have any pets or not. We see the two main characters points of view.
Chase
The first main character in this book is Chase. We met Chase in Bite Me as the boyfriend of Esma and that
Deborah J Canzano
Oct 01, 2018
Roy Rutan
Jul 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Louise Cypress believes in friendship, true love, and the everlasting power of books. She has never met a vampire, but she has been to a Love Sucks concert on Valentine’s Day. Louise can often be found curled up with a romance novel on Saturday night, diet soda in hand, secretly wishing bustles were back in fashion. Louise lives in San Diego, California, where the beach is crowded and summer is im ...more

The Puritan Coven (3 books)
  • Bite Me (The Puritan Coven #1)
  • Slay Me (The Puritan Coven #3)