Start by marking “Just One Touch (Oh' Tequila #3)” as Want to Read:
Just One Touch (Oh' Tequila #3)

Just One Touch

(Oh Tequila #3)

I should have known this would happen...

Nothing about my fraternity was ever simple. Parties, tequila – tons of tequila – and wild souvenirs from our kind of crazy.

Never, and I do mean never, did I expect my brother’s girl to target me in a midnight prank. A prank that backfired and left me squealing in pain.

Have you ever seen those shows, the ones that say the “dirty deed
Published June 19th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just One Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Touch

DJ Sakata
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

Corbin and I grew up in a town called Morehead, Kentucky. My parents were older before they’d decided to start a family, and they said after they had us, they knew they were done.

I’m not even sure if you’d call us friends. More like we were stuck in the same car for eleven hours and I had to count to ten a whole bunch of times and remember that I’m not the prison type.

My Review:

I have relished every cleverly amusing installment of this series. CA Harms has a wicked sense of humo
Kathy West
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a sweet story. This story has a bit of insta-love in it and that is not usually my kind of read. But this book is just so sweet, that I can handle the insta-love.

Clayton and Emelie don’t start out on the right foot. Emelie automatically dismisses Clayton because she believes he is a player. He is a frat-boy and she believes they are all the same.

Clayton is attracted to Emelie from the moment he sees her. When she dismisses him, he takes that as a challenge.

Clayton doesn’t give up on Emelie
Danny
Oh, God. A bond between a guy and a child. That’s something that touches deep inside me. It was breathtaking how Clayton bonded with Ethan and how that was incredible to Emelie.

”Emelie was my girl, my everything. Fu**, being lost in one woman, knowing she could destroy me so easily if she wanted to should have terrified me. I should feel weak and vulnerable, but instead I felt powerful and indestructible.”

I loved this book, right along with the first two in the series. They’re all amazing and
Kim  Brewing
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the series so far!!

I loved seeing these characters become more because of each other. Clayton honestly never made any dumb moves, in fact he worked hard to show Emelie that she could trust her and Ethan's hearts with him. Em was just trying so hard to please the wrong people, ignoring her own wants and needs in the process. I have to say I love Em's best friend Palmer!!! Can Clayton get Em to give him a chance? Will her past destroy her future?

I will say, I still wouldn't fall as
BookAddict
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emelie gets her first good look at Clayton when he shows up in her ER after a prank super gluing his hands goes wrong and a very different appendage gets caught in the disaster. As his nurse, Emelie won’t give Clay the time of day, but they’re in a college class together and he's not giving up. Emelie continues to put Clay off, and it’s not until a chance encounter at the laundry mat, where Emelie sees how Clay responds to something very important to her, that she opens her life and heart to him ...more
Ruby Ap.
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is the third book in this series and it keeps getting better each time :)
This story is about single mom, Emelie and one of the jokesters' of the frat house, Clayton. Their first encounter and interaction was funny as hell as well as awkward too but it was the start of pursuit of Emelie by Clayton, who is not put off by Emelie's constant rejections, yet she has her reasons...

I kind of understood Emelie's point of view that she needed to protect her adorable son, Ethan, since his own biologic
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Sweet. Laugh out loud. The Oh' Tequila series is back with its third standalone installment and it is not one to be missed. Just One Touch was brilliantly written and expertly told and our favorite frat brothers are back as another finds love when he's least expecting it.

Who knew a trip to the ER after a prank gone wrong would change everything and shake up their lives forever. For Emelie and Clayton it's gonna do just that. She's a single mom trying to push through in life. He's a
Coco.V
Nov 19, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/19/2018)!💝

Blurb:
I should have known this would happen...

Have you ever seen those shows, the ones that say the “dirty deed” sent you to the ER? Well, I went to the ER, and yes, my manhood was involved.
Lydia H
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My fave in the series

Well, well, well... Hello, Clayton!!! Nothing sexier than seeing a man with a kid, let me tell ya!

My heart hurt for Emelie and everything she had been through, but it definitely made her the amazing woman that she was now. And Clayton? Well, seeing how smitten he was with her and Ethan had me swooning!

There was some comedy, drama, and sexiness all combined, making this an addictive read from beginning to end.

Now, I cannot wait to read Corbin and Palmer's book!

LOVED this
Brandy Roberts
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Just one Touch I'm a huge fan of the author and was so excited to get my greedy hands on it . This is book three in the Oh tequila and can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend that you start with just one chance work your way to Just one taste then get into this one you wont regret it . This will have you laughing , hot , and all around amazing read that I highly suggest alone with the series .
Karen
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yummy, Clayton.
Djg
It was sweet and romantic and I liked the characters. I needed a little more story, a little more couple time on page but a good story from one of my favorite authors.
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is book three in the Oh Tequila series and each can be read as a standalone. While you do see crossover characters you are never felt left out of anything that may occur at this fraternity house and boy these antics and pranks just keep getting better and more hilarious (OK even more ouch-full too) as you read each book in this series. I fell in love with each book and characters, but for some reason I have to say while all the others had a touching story this one melted my heart a little m ...more
BookAddict
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Book 3 in the Oh’ Tequila Series

After waking up and finding himself subjected to prank by his fellow frat brothers. An unfortunate accident involving his ‘tenders’ and a toilet seat ends in a trip to the Emergency Room.

No one is more shocked that Clayton when the ER nurse assisting the doctor is none other than the pretty girl who shares some of his college classes, never stopping back to talk to friends...he has noticed her before and something about her calls to him......

Now if only get the sa
Jennifer Pierson
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Oh Tequila Series, as each one is getting better and better, so I can't seem to pick my favorite one out. I can say this, that I will read them over and over again throughout the years, because they are that amazing. And yes, they are written by one of my favorites of all times, C.A. Harms, who is simply brilliant, who never gets boring, who keeps penning new & amazing stories, year after year. But let me get to it. Clayton is part of the crazies frat on campu ...more
Marnie
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny, poignant, intense and romantic. CA Harms does it again-more successfully than ever.

Oh happy day! When I heard the next book about our frat house brothers was in the works, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it, and again CA Harms didn’t disappoint. Each of these books in the series gets better as we see the characters become fully developed personalities, and the frat house family gets bigger. After Blake’s story of her home life in Book 2, we now see she’s become the top gun of pranks, a
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Hilarious and sexy - perfect combination

I'm loving the Oh Tequila series, and Just One Touch is definitely the best of the series so far. C.A. Harms' humour really shines through with this one. She enables her characters to be witty, sassy, sweet, sexy, strong and independent all at once. This is Emelie and Clayton's story and it is brilliant.

This is not an instalove story and I think that's what I really enjoyed about it. Emelie is an ER nurse, and she just happens to be on duty when Clayton ar
Angie
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is a fave of mine. I've thoroughly enjoyed the antics of the frat house in the first two books and Clayton is a trip, so I was really looking forward to this installment.

*Probable spoilers ahead*

Overall, great story. I LOVED how Clayton was with Ethan. He so easily stepped into the father role. Even before he knew Ethan was Em's son, he was cute with him. I could totally understand Em's reluctance to get into a relationship with Clayton. After all, she hadn't had good luck with frat
Vivian
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

New Adult Romance can be a hit or miss type of book for me, but Just One Touch by C.A. Harms was a hit! I really enjoyed reading this story and it was also a single parent romance which is a trope I love to read about. I think that just added a little something extra and made for more mature characters that can still have fun like the young adults they are.

Just One Touch was very amusing and entertaining. This group of boys that live together in a frat hou
Lauren
Just one touch is book three in the oh tequila series. I devoured this story in one sitting and was left wanting more. I really liked this story. I liked Clayton. Although he came across as a prankster and a fuck boy, once he set his sites on Emilie, he was committed. He wanted her and was determined to break through her defences. Clayton actually had a sensitive side, which I found quite surprising.
I liked Emilie. I liked that she was sensible but I wanted her to start living and have fun. Alt
Lora
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

I have really enjoyed watching the frat brothers in this series get wrapped up in girls and find themselves to be new men...though I don’t think Clayton really had to become a new man, he just found a new focus!

Emelie has a crazy life - job, 2nd job, school, apartment to pay for...and a toddler son (Ethan) to take care of. Clayton is living the college life - pretty easy going and party centered, but after his encounter with Emile at the ER, he can’t get her out of his head and
Konny
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just One Touch by CA Harms is the third book in the OhTequila Series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as a standalone.
The previous books are Just One Chance and Just One Taste.

Clayton Powell is part of a fraternity, he parties hard, consumes Tequila - tons of it and loves to play parnks. The latest prank played by his brothers girlfriend leads him to the ER in a hospital and there he meets Her. The nurse who seems to hate him.
Emelie is a feisty young woman who despises brainle
Kathryn Linke
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Just One Touch is a new adult/college romance, and the third title in the Oh, Tequila series. It's a fun, sweet and heartwarming story with complex and endearing characters.

This story of a college frat boy, and a single mother is jam packed full of heat, heart and humor.

Emilie is sassy, strong, feisty and driven. She's resilient, and incredibly hard working

Clayton is such a fun, enigmatic character. On one hand he's a flirty, confident and self assured and is known to pull of a prank
April Symes
I loved every moment of the Oh Tequila series because of the memorable characters and each book has been special but I think the latest “Just One Touch” is beyond amazing. This is Clayton’s story and I have been praying we would get his story and now here it is. It is beyond fabulous!!!! The story of Clayton & Emelie is another sexy and fun read that I couldn’t put down until I read it over and over. IT was that awesome. Emelie is a single mother who is raising her son all on her on with the ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Somebody come hold me. I’m never going to get over the fact this book ended. I never wanted it to end. I could have stayed happily reading Clayton and Emelie’s story. *PS, superb name choice there! I may be biased since the only other person I’ve seen spell Emelie that way is the woman I named my daughter after, but still. Excellent name choice!* I’m fully addicted to the Oh, Tequila series and I thought for sure these books could not get any better but HOOMAHGAWD is Just One Touch amazing!!! Tr ...more
Sarah Dale
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I simply love this series with the cheeky, prankster frat boys. What they do to each other has me in stitches and watching them meet the woman who will sort of tame their wild sides and bring them to their knees is gripping to read and watch play out.

I loved Clayton's story, he was seriously top BBF material and completely swoon-worthy with how sweet he was with Emelie and heart stealing Ethan. The chemistry and connection between them was hot and beautiful to watch develop once Em let her walls
Kari Hansen
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clayton has a reputation for playing pranks in the Frat House but now he ends up on the receiving of a prank from his brother’s girlfriend and the ER is required.

Emilie is a student nurse who doesn’t have the time or energy for frat boys and their pranks, especially when it involves their privates no matter how good they look. Her focus is firmly on finishing school and raising her son and she has left that lifestyle firmly in the past.

Clayton is smitten with Emilie but all his attempts to spend
Renee Entress
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, read-2018, series
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story contains love, laughs, heartbreak, secrets, and pain.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Just One Chance (Oh Tequila #1)
Just One Taste (Oh Tequila #2)

This is Clayton and Emelie‘s story. After a prank that goes horribly wrong Clayton goes to the ER. While there he sees a woman from a few of classes. She seems to hate him. But is her pasting making her treat him that way or is something he did? Can he fi
Brandy Castenada
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just One Touch by CA Harms was the 3rd book in the Oh Tequila Series. Just one touch was a sweet and cute summer read. Mixed with the brand of humor, and highly entertaining to say the least. I absolutely love every one of C.A. harms books they capture your attention from start to end. Just One Touch was the story of fraternity brother Clayton. Clayton ended up in the ER with his hands super glued to his body from a prank. Emelie is the ER nurse on duty, and even though Clayton has been trying t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Ivar: A Time Travel Romance (Mists of Albion Book 3)
  • Kilty Secrets (Clash of the Tartans #1)
  • Pucked Up Love (Bad Motherpuckers, #5)
  • Lumberjack BOSS
  • Must Love Chainmail (Must Love, #2)
  • Reeve (The Henchmen MC, #11)
  • Croc's Return (Bitten Point, #1)
  • Too Bad So Sad (Simple Man, #5)
  • Barbarian's Choice (Ice Planet Barbarians, #11)
  • Golden Girl
  • What If She Does
  • Third Strike (Chances, #3)
  • Not the End (Not Alone Novellas, Book #1)
  • Legacy (Palm South University, #4)
  • Where I Am (Arrow Falls, #2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Why I'm Yours
  • Hot Shot (Last Shot, #2)

Oh Tequila (4 books)
  • Just One Chance (Oh Tequila, #1)
  • Just One Taste (Oh Tequila, #2)
  • Just One Kiss (Oh Tequila, #4)