Start by marking “Colton Farms: The Beginning (Colton Family Farm #1)” as Want to Read:
Colton Farms: The Beginning (Colton Family Farm #1)

Colton Farms: The Beginning (Colton Family Farm #1)

There are some things in the universe that are just meant to be together, like Peanut Butter & Jelly or Sweet Tea & Fried Chicken or even Johnny & June Cash…but Jack Colton and Claire Hawkins? Nope. They just don’t make any sense.
He’s a farmer from Tennessee.
She’s the daughter of a billionaire from Boston.
He’s older. She’s younger.
He’s settled. She’s lost.
Published May 9th 2018 by M.E. Parker

To ask other readers questions about Colton Farms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colton Farms

❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
❤❤❤ I was lucky enough to BETA read this book for M.E. Parker, so I received an advanced copy. However, I loved the book so much that today I purchased a copy via Amazon ❤❤❤

Let me start by saying: Colton Farms is one hell of an amazing and steamy read!

description

On the surface Claire has it all. She’s daddy’s little rich girl with a perfect job lined up for her, an amazing BFF and a loving boyfriend. What more could she possibly want from life? When Claire finds out that her BFF is doing her boyfriend her
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Simply an amazing story about the city girl looking for some happiness and a cowboy who has decided love was not for him. The emotional journey that Claire and Jack take to find not only happiness but true love was a tale that not only had me laughing out loud but wiping a tear from my cheek. Each page took the reader deeper into their love story. This was a book that I highly recommend.
Peyton Gaudiosi
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything! You get a virgin, a hot alpha, serious heartbreak, great characters, a meet cute and a happy ending. What more could you want? Oh you want great writing.. well it is here also. This is the book that has made me a fan of M E Parker. This is a must read.

I received a copy of this book. I am leaving this review of my own volition.
✿Penny
3.5 Stars

★Hero - Jack Colton, 30
★Heroine - Claire Hawkins, 25
★Dual POV
★No OM drama
★OW drama - his ex caused some drama but luckily they resolved it quickly
★Short separation -4 days
★Push/Pull - he pushes her away at the beginning but it doesn't last long
★Awesome epilogue - 22.5 years later!

Safety
(view spoiler)
Jessica Wannamaker
Claire was a big city, heiress with her mba on a road trip with her boyfriend when she found a compromising email reviewing him cheating on her with her best friend. She immediately had him drop her off in the small town they were passing through.

Witness to the drama unfolding was Jack who is a big time farmer in this county and wealthy entrepreneur. Realizing she needed some place to stay to decide where to go from here or home to Boston and the position her father had for her, she goes home wi
Sheila Schoenauer
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was definitely a sweet second chance romance. Both the hero and heroine were well developed and quite lovable. There was enough background story to help us understand them better. My only grip was that it seemed over drawn. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the little recaps (and the sex was smoking hot!) but I think I would have been okay with just a short flashback. I loved the double epilogue and seeing where they ended up in the future AND the idea that there will be more from this family. ...more
Crystal
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it
Pat
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great character and story development made this book a very enjoyable read and kept me glued to my kindle! I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one sitting!
Beth
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is the typical cliché of “spoiled rich girl spending daddy’s money.” However looks can always deceive. Jack knows all about this type of girl, oh yes, his heart has been broken and sealed up because of a girl just like that. He thinks he knows all there is to know about this subject. The funny thing is Jack is about to be schooled in the regard of judging someone by looks alone.

She has been good her entire life, she has done everything that has been asked of her from her father, but none se
MJM
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Destiny Called At Susie's Diner!

M.E. Parker is a new author to me, but she is now added to my top 20 list of favourite authors now!  I LOVED 'meeting' Jack and Claire and it was destiny and fate all rolled into one on the day they met at Susie's Diner!   jack has had his heart broken in the past and Claire is basically running from having to marry a revolting man that is an utter snob. Jack's manager, Ted, and his wife, Sarah, his cook are on holiday so he goes to Susie's Diner for a good f
Raecharmed
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
However its a year of bad decisions and ends with her finding out her best friend is sleeping with her man as well as being cut off by her father. Jack is a farmer and has been burned by his high school sweetheart and hasn't been tempted by woman since. When he sees Claire everything stops for him. Jack can't tell that not only is she younger than him but she is from a wealthy family. When her boyfriend starts giving her a hard time Jack steps in to help. When Claire is left with no money or car ...more
Charmaine Walker
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
My first story by this author and it definitely has the wow factor.
Claire Hawkins is rich, privileged, clever but unhappy. She doesn’t want to be the shopper girl, party girl and whatever girl is flavour of the month. She wants something solid, different and oh boy does she get it when she meets Jack Colton. Two people, two different lifestyles but it works.
Jack comes to lauren rescue when she ditches her greedy ex Jonathan. Thinking sh
Amy
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading “Colton Farms” by M.E. Parker. It’s a great start to a new series. I love second chance romances. And for Jack, his second chance couldn’t have been more perfect. Claire was everything he never knew he needed. For Claire, she not only finds the love of her life, she also finds her true calling. She was at a cross-roads in life. She didn’t know what she wanted to do with her life, but knew she didn’t want to work for her father. Their meeting couldn’t have come at a more ...more
Meghann Alford
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I absolutely loved this book from ME Parker! I am starting to love her as an author (she is still fairly new to me). She just has a way of spinning a tale that is so great to read. In this one, people make assumptions on what they see but quickly learn that apperances can be VERY deceiving. Jack and Claire really are perfect for each but it takes some serious maneuvering before they figure that out! Filled with secrets and deception, hard work and hot sex, not to mention a few misunderstandings, ...more
Amber
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Complete!!

This was such a great book. If you are looking for a good story with STEAM and a HEA this is the one. These two are so cute together from the start. It is like she gets to see life the way it was intended for it to be for her. Yes there are a few mis steps along the way, but that is how life truly can be. You can never judge a book by its cover and both of these two characters show you that throughout the story. The ending could not be more perfect. Plus you get to see what life as in-
Kathy M
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claire is in limbo. She's supposed to be working for her very wealthy dad, but she's taken a year off to figure out her life. Her time is up. On vacation with her boyfriend, she discovers that he's been sleeping with her best friend! She dumps him and gets stranded in the only restaurant in town. She meets the very sexy rancher Jack. He offers to help her out. I loved reading this heartfelt, sexy, erotic story. Their relationship starts out so sweetly. I loved how Claire helped heal Jack, and ho ...more
Kim
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story and the characters of Jack and Claire. Claire is stranded in a small town in Tennessee. Luckily for her, Jack comes to the rescue.

I loved the way talked to Claire and that he was always calling her beautiful or naming her, Freckles.

I loved that Claire was such an unselfish, hard working, caring person. Nothing like Jack initially thought of her.

I will definitely look into future books in this series if that’s the route the author chooses.
Lora Knudsen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've ever read

I read a lot. Like 7 days a week a lot. And this is one of the best, well written books I've read. The struggles they Emmy through to not only make it but to hand all of their dreams come true. I was hooked from beginning to end. I think I only slept for 3 hours just so I could get up to read it and finished it on my break at work. I love how they met and how prefect they were for each other. I will definitely finish this series.
Katie Theobald
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking love story

I really enjoyed reading this. You could feel the sexual tension building between Jack and Claire right from their meeting and it got hotter the further you read. I was so caught up in the emotion and the love building between them I didn't even realise I'd got to the end, and that epilogue oh my so beautiful I cried. I want to read more about this family.
5 breathtaking stars.
Jeni
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I've read from this author and OMG I absolutely love her writing!! I absolutely loved this book!! An awesome storyline, amazing characters and the passion was off the charts HOT!!!
Raven
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve quickly become addicted to this author. This was a wonderful lead book into a series. The instant connection between Claire and Jack was oozing from the pages. The whole city meets country was appealingly sweet. I’m excited to see what the future holds for each of the kids.
Jeanne Kotsios
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended to me and I’ve got to say I’m glad it was omg I just loved it I was so sad that Claire was cheated on by her best friend with her boyfriend what a rough blow. But dang this read was hot hot steamy and oh so good I loved it even if she was a daddy’s girl.
Dorothy Smith
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Great story

This book has a wonderful story to tell. I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, it has tons of errors that need correcting.
Robin
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and heartwarming

Claire and Jack are perfect together. This was a well written story and I look forward to the next book in the series. A must read for everyone.
Laura's Book Addiction
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So amazing, I need Jackson’s book NOW!!
Diane
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice read

Nice romance with two complementary leads. Plenty of feel good moments and I enjoyed both epilogues with the 18 year and gender perspectives. Recommmend
R
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing!! I did not want to put it down!!! Enjoyable read from the very first page!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!
NaeLovesToRead✨