Start by marking “Her Elysium (Flowers and Keyboards 1)” as Want to Read:
Her Elysium (Flowers and Keyboards 1)

Her Elysium (Flowers and Keyboards 1)

A chance meeting in the online game Destruction of Elysium changes the lives of a healer and a tank forever.

The digital worlds of MMORPGs are Alex’ only safe space. Online, she’s the great AlexTheDestroyer, leader of one of the biggest raiding guilds in Destruction of Elysium, a max level tank who kicks monster ass and she knows her way around every dungeon. In real life,
Paperback
Published June 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Her Elysium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Elysium

Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
‘Her Elysium’ is a f/f teen contemporary romance centered around Alex and Fleur, two video gamers. They meet through the online game and quickly become friends.
This was a really quick, fun read!
I literally know nothing about video games. Nothing. So I was a little worried going into this book that I wouldn’t understand what was going on or I wouldn’t be able to connect with the story but I was wrong.
At the beginning of each chapter there are definitions of different video game terms and it reall
Kay Solo
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, cute read that kept me up for a while because I had to finish it. I loved the characters and how deep they were, as well as all their different dynamics; the characters and everything related to them were written really, really well, which I absolutely love in a book.

The conflict was written really well, too, especially considering there were so many sources of it. The romance and all its uncertainty, the guild, the parents, the school and unknown future, all of it. There was ple
Noelle
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqiap
This is a very cute coming of age story set in the Netherlands. The writing could have used some more editing, but I enjoyed the gaming aspects of the plot.
Joanna
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trashy, gay, I love it!
Marty Preslar
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geeky and wonderful

A fantastic, geeky, heartwarming story about a young couple finding each other through their mutual passion for video games. There's so much to love about this story, from the realistic, fully developed cast of characters; to the way the friends of the main characters support them, though not always perfectly, adding to the realism; to the gaming scenes themselves, which are well done to say the least. And then there's the ever so sweet relationship between the leading ladies!
Elien Poelmans
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won this in a giveaway by the author and was super excited to read this.
I loved it so so much, the characters are so cute together.
A good aspect of the book is that the videogame expressions were explained at the beginning of a chapter, it made it easier to understand the storyline fully.
Totally recommended if you like a cute lesbian lovestory and videogames.
Missy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. I absolutely loved how a lot of the ideas and differences in the book were portrayed and the characters felt like real people with real motivations behind them. I did find a typo but I'll forgive it because it was just fun to read.
maggie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
they’re so cuteee (╥﹏╥)
Jester Of Tortuga
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute, is about all one needs to say to sum Her Elysium up.

It is a quick great with a cute romance storyline and fun characters.
Linda
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wlw, 5-star, romance
Pretty much a perfect romance! So sweet and innocent! it uses inclusive language, too! The couple is super adorable!
Sascha Broich
M
Dec 21, 2018
Ani Dümmer
Aug 18, 2018
Emmy Engberts has been writing for years, she writes Young Adult fiction with diverse characters who won’t apologise for being different and who celebrate their differences.

She is Dutch and has lived in the Netherlands for almost all her life apart from when she studied English and Creative Writing at the University of Chichester in England. This really inspired her to make writing her career and