Start by marking “Falling For You (Sapphire Bay #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling For You (Sapphire Bay #1)

Falling For You

(Sapphire Bay #1)

After six years of focusing on her career, Natalie Armstrong craves the peace and tranquility that only Sapphire Bay can give her. But returning to her grandparents’ cottage isn’t as easy as she imagined. No one told her about her houseguest or the unexpected changes in the small town she calls home.

Gabe Lanigan is a former NYPD detective. His new career as a bestselling
Published August 3rd 2018 by Rogan Press

To ask other readers questions about Falling For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling For You

Coco.V
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/20/2019)! 🎁
Corthel
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Engaging book

I really enjoyed reading this book. It’s engaging with some mystery and tension with lingering questions for which which I eagerly awaited the answers. Unfortunately a few of these answers never came although many were alluded to, such as why did Caleb look familiar ? Editing was pretty good - note to author - location 1249 misidentifies the truck as Gabe’s truck when it is Natalie’s. My biggest issues were the plot holes - as noted above- some were tiny but the big one was SPOILER
Cathleen
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Wonderful and Romantic Read

I haven't had the pleasure of reading this author before reading "Sapphire Bay Book". I don't often read romance novels but this one is definitely worth reading. The author writes very well and mixed both romance, mystery and a little bit of a thrill to make for a story that is interesting, engaging and fun to read.

I highly recommend this to any romance readers that want a clean romance novel to take on the road, to the beach or that comfy spot you have when reading
Jessi
Natalie Armstrong just wants to be home. After living in Italy, she just wants to go back to Sapphire Bay, Montana and live in the house her grandparents left to her and her mother. But there's a renter. And a festival. So she's going to have to live in the back of her grandmother's cabin. Hopefully, the person who broke into her house and took two of her paintings didn't follow her.
Her renter, Gabe, has problems of his own. His books have hit the bestseller list and he has a stalker. And his st
Marran
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
I though this would going to be a cute fun read but sadly no.

SPOILERS AHEAD. But not so much it gives the story away.

He rents half of her cabin (a two apartment cabin) and the become friends. he got a stalker after him and tells her that pretty much right away. Så he's the one in danger But still have to go with her when she's meeting her mother to protect HER! *jeee* avfer that it just got worse.. Teetering on the edge of to sugary sweet and really bad suspense.

I had high hopes on finding a
Angie Hackett
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting read.

This was an interesting read. It had a nice slow burn romance with realistic characters who had depth and dimensions.

I liked how flawed the characters were and how they were willing to work on themselves to be with each other.

The plot was solid enough and interesting. I did feel towards the end it dragged a tiny bit but I understand the author had much to say in this book.

Good read.
CD {Boulder Blvd}
Finally, I'm done. I'm not sure what to say except I was incredibly bored through most of this book. It's fairly short, took 5 days to get through and I had to skim just to keep going. There's some suspense like let's leave the h alone so something bad happens. But these instances are pretty quick and then you don't have any investigation. I didn't feel the romance between the h and H. It seemed pretty cliche and there's a lot of boring "tell".

Won't continue this series.
Cynthia
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Natalie is coming home to Sapphire Bay after her apartment was broken into in Venice. When she gets there she find out that someone is renting b her grandparents cottage. Luckily her grandparents built a extension for her and her mom years ago so she would on one side and the renter on the other. Gabe is Sapphire Bay to finish his novel and hide from a stalker. But he and his wife Sherlock can't stay from Natalie. Loved it.
Elsbeth
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were a few inconsistencies in the story, but apart from that, I really loved it! The atmosphere of Sapphire Bay, the characters, Sherlock and the tension about the stalker make it a really nice book.
At the beginning the characters did some things, I wouldn't expect them to do, seeing that they want to keep a low profile. So that really annoyed me. I thought about quitting the book. But I'm really glad I kept reading.
Amy Martin
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Smart female lead, well-written

So often, authors use the device of the little woman making dangerous choices as the way to increase tension and build the story. With the strong male characters here, I expected the same old thing. Instead, the author gives us a female lead with legitimate smarts and good decision-making and finds other ways to raise tension. The lead characters have depth and supporting characters add interest without taking away from the main plot.
Penny Leidecker
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for You is a romantic suspense book about Gabe and Natalie. This book takes place in the small town of Sapphire Bay, Montana. Gabe is an author hiding from a stalker and Natalie is an artist that comes home from Italy, after two of her paintings are stolen. Grab your copy and see what happens in the first book in this series.
Jennifer Prescott
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A story of love blossoming. Natalie has come to her Grandparents' old cottage in Sapphire Bay to try and complete two paintings she needs for a exhibition of her work. Gabe, a retired police detective and author, has come to the same cottage, intending to work on his next book and to get away from a stalker that is creating scenes from Gabe's murder mysteries. Natalie isn't aware that Gabe is there before she decided to go, but she soon finds a new friend that she might like a bit more. Gabe and ...more
Marsha
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sapphire Bay: Falling for You

Natalie and Gabe have both come to Sapphire Bay to hide. Gabe is a writer hiding from a stalker. Natalie is an artist running home after a break in at her Venice home. Gabe and Natalie grow to love each other as the mystery of the stalker unfolds. A slow burn happily ever after.
Jacquie South
This was a pretty ‘blah’ book. It was like it couldn’t decide whether it was a romance or a thriller and ended up as neither. The characters were rather lame (except for the dog!) and the ‘thriller’ back story was inconsistent and rather silly.
I could be generous and give it 3 ⭐ - and that IS generous - 2⭐ for the romance and 1 ⭐ for the thriller !
Bridget Burke
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
The ratings were very good for this book but I couldn't see it. I couldn't not get a connection between any of the characters besides the mother and daughter. I know it was suspenseful, keeping you guessing, but I was bored at 25% of the book. I kept reading, hoping to catch the hook, but it never came. Disappointing.
Rhonda Sappington
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book!

This first book in a series captured me from the very beginning. I love mysteries as well as romance, and both were satisfied. The story was intelligent, creative, and riveting.
charmaine White
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful

This is a really enjoyable love 💘 story.It has everything,suspense,thrills and mystery.It will have you sitting on the edge of your seat from the very beginning to the last.
1703 Bloomsbury
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elegantly written

Sweet love story with interesting characters with even more interesting careers. Just enough spice to level out the characters and twists in the plot to keep it interesting.
Ms Lisa Smith
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous read

Leanne has done it again, I have read everything this author has written and once again I was drawn into the story and unable to put it down. Ready for the next one....
Pat Christie
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ebook

She’s a painter, returning to her childhood home to rest and recharge. He’s a writer, renting rooms in her childhood home. Each is trying to recover from trauma. His stalker changes everything and puts them both in danger.
Mary
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A great read everything you need for a great read, suspense, laughter, and romance. Couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the second book in this series.
Donna Campbell
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Wow, I loved all the mystery and suspense! This story and characters were great. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Pete Woollven
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

A great book well written a good story that keeps you booked thoroughly enjoyed this book will read more from this author
Evelyn
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Nicely written and it was a smooth easy read.
Tracy Jaegers
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely

I enjoyed the feelings this book awakened in me. Some stories just grab you and won't let go. I am so glad I found this book.
Karen Wright
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Normally not a mystery fan...

But this book had me guessing all through the book. This book used suspense to keep the pages turning. Loved it.
Margarette Dibble
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys stories that are funny, suspenseful, and oh so romantic, with strong characters both male and female.
Gladys
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
this is my second attempt to read a book by the author but for some reason it can't hold my attention for long. I end up not finishing it :( sorry...
Evonne Hutton
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely sweet romance filled with suspense.
Excellent storyline that is well written and characters to dream about.
I shall look forward to the next in the series.
Jeanne Johnston
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not much suspense, danger- or romance-wise. The rest was fairly saccharine.
Leeanna Morgan is a USA Today bestselling author. She lives in New Zealand surrounded by green hills on one side and the ocean on the other. She enjoys going for long walks, especially if she can convince her husband and two children to go with her!

Leeanna writes contemporary romances set in Montana. Her books contain all of the things that are important to her; good friends, family, a strong sens

Sapphire Bay (5 books)
  • Once In A Lifetime (Sapphire Bay #2)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay #3)
  • Before Today (Sapphire Bay #4)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Sapphire Bay #5)