Start by marking “Deadly Discovery (Nova Ladies Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Discovery (Nova Ladies Series Book 3)

Deadly Discovery (Nova Ladies Series Book 3)

Julie while recovering from her wounds in the line of duty, finds out that she isn't who she had thought was. Her journey into the past, leads her on a path to meet her future, but there are some who don't want the past to resurface. Determined to find out the truth about her family, Julie is in a race to sift through years of secrets before the past has a chance to silenc ...more
Published June 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Discovery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Discovery

Start your review of Deadly Discovery (Nova Ladies Series Book 3)
Lisa Marie Barrera
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alathia Paris Morgan did it again!! DEADLY DISCOVERY continues from the second book of the Nova Ladies Series left off. Same wonderful characters but this one has a twist. Deadly Discovery is not your typical Love story since there is sensitive triggers not for the Faint of Hearts because it deals with sensitive subjects of Slavery and Rape. Not to mentioned the consequences of being raped and so little help from law enforcement back in the day of Field Workers since they were the ones doing bad ...more
Bella
Sep 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I really wanted to love this book as much as I loved the second in the series, or at least enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first in the series. Unfortunately, despite an excellent premise, there are huge plot holes that are irreconcilable, and the protagonist, whom we have got to know over the previous two books, acts contrarily to how she should based on her character’s development. The story feels forced and rushed, and it’s a real shame, because with a good editor and a little more time, th ...more
Nicole Studioso
These Nova ladies and their friends.... So much shenanigans!

I chose a 4 star rating because it was a fun and fast read with interesting characters, an exciting plot and some really far-out scenes. My only negative is the super-simple dialogue and choppy way the books moves from scene to scene, chapter to chapter. I get a hoot and a half from the Nova Ladies and the over-the-top situations they all seem to get themselves into throughout these books! I really loved that the crime and mystery in th
Amy Harrison
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alathia Morgan doe me it again with another amazing book.
Deadly discovery is not your typical love story as it has some sensitive triggers.
Julie discovered a letter her grams had while helping clean out the attic. She was not the same after reading the letter. It was from an old friend of her grams.
After reading the letter, Julie set out on a journey to discover her family and herself.
Alathia keeps the pages turn with this amazing read. She knows how to keep you wanting more.
Thea Butler
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book of the series. It touched me and I hope it touches others. I am glad this story was told, there are a lot of stories similar that needs to be shared. Forgiveness is better than revenge. I love the way it ended.
Deirdre Stokes
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this series. This was a good book and was well written and I loved how you got to see the past and then the future moments of the characters. I feel that is always an interesting thing to do in a book.
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great story in the Nova Ladies Series. I am really enjoying reading this series. These books have good plots and very interesting and likeable characters. The female characters are very strong women that I loved to look up to.
Angel Lee
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

I did feel like this was a bit rushed compared to the others but still 4 stars!
Jennifer Richey
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This is the third book in the series everytime I read another book from this author I’m blown away I love the chaos and mystery this story brings!! Great series!
Kathi
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
This is by far the best of the three. However some of the time lines are off. The story had a great message about treating others right and forgiveness. Seemed a bit rushed to me.
Deborah Lane
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written, angsty book, with triggers of abuse, rape. Developed character's, well written storyline. Not an easy book to read. Recommended. Subject matter dark.
Julie
Apr 23, 2019
Donald Zeringue
is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2020

• Visions of Death (The Gypsy's Curse, #1)
  • Extra Quiet (The Quiet Series #3)
  • Best in Show
  • The Years Between: Jessie & Will (Sister Series, #1.5)
  • The Other Sister (Sister Series, #1)
  • Unexpected Vows (Misty Grove #3)
  • All the Little Pieces (Omega Security #2)
  • A Change of Pace (Northern Lights, #3)
  • Dirty, Bruised Martini
  • LuLLaY (Portland ME, #4.5)
  • Diesel (Hellbound Lovers MC, #7)
  • The Best Friend (Sister, #3)
  • Gunner (Hellbound Lovers MC, #6)
  • Bodhi
  • Knox (Hellbound Lovers MC, #8)
  • The Good Sister (Sister, #2)
  • Quiet & Kilted (The Quiet Series #1)
  • Phoenix (Prophecy Series, #1)
Alathia Paris Morgan is a full-time Avon Independent Sales Representative who loves her customers and what she does. Helping others comes with the territory as do the funny stories.
After the death of her brother in 2013, she decided that life was a lot shorter than she had planned. So she began writing with NANOWRIMO Camp in April. After starting the story, she realized that the ladies in her book