Start by marking “Could it be Love” as Want to Read:
Could it be Love

Could it be Love

Cara is a 27 year old self-made millionaire who does not have time for love. Sex yes, but love, definitely not.
“Love is for the weak and the faint hearted. I have no time for such nonsense.”
The once firm tectonic plates of Cara’s world begin to shift the moment she checks into a health retreat her mother booked them into.
Cara’s access to the outside world is confis
ebook, First Edition
Published May 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Could it be Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Could it be Love

Start your review of Could it be Love
Shannon
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and incredibly witty I loved this story!!!
Fleur
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
27yo Cara has a successful business, no time for love and a crazy Mother who has dragged to her a tropical Island that does not meet her exceptions of a sunny getaway at all! As soon as she arrives at the resort it is all down hill from there, well in her mind anyway but her Mum and her friends Helen keep reassuring her things have a way of working out. I found there were plenty of laughs, some shocks and a meltdown to keep me reading and when her life takes yet another turn when going to visit ...more
Fiona Chislett
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A highly entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable read. Found parts of this story absolutely hilarious and others a little risqué. Could totally relate to Cara as I think I would be more than a little pissed at being dragged to a health retreat and having to give up a few of life’s treats. For someone who doesn’t believe in love Cara’s eyes were definitely opened wide when Ethan stepped into her world. The writing flowed making this novella a super fast and easy read.
nicandbooks
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swept away by the power of the falls

I’m already a huge fan of Stacey’s so I was keen to read yet another of her stories and I was not disappointed. I loved Cara - the feisty, independent woman - being dragged to a health retreat that just happens to be near the mystical Vixen Falls. When she meets tour guide Ethan, her lifelong stance of “love is not for me” starts to crumble. Is it the Falls or is it more? A hot, steamy and hilarious romance, Stacey delivers a great story yet again.

nicandb
Amanda  B Gillespie
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the first title I have read by Stacey McCoy and it won't be the last. A cute read that can easily be completed in a couple of hours. It starts out slow then quickly speeds up to finish the story in a short amount of time. Characters are still well developed, which must be difficult to do in so few words.
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
A fun little read, I enjoyed the flow of the story and the characters where fun to read about...could have read more from them, the story ended quickly...

Will definitely try more books from this author, her writing style is good and the book flowed nicely.
Jess
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great novella that had me from the get go! I love reading Stacey's books and this hasn't disappointed me either. Congratulations on the release Stacey. I now want a sequel to this mystified romance!
Gina Burkart
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a cute story that will have you laughing and loving the flow of the words. This story will have you falling in love and wanting more.. this is a must read by Stacey as her story’s flow amazingly beautiful.
Mindy McCray
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first title I have read by Stacey McCoy and it won't be the last! I didn't know what to expect but Cara and Ethan are fun characters! I can't wait to see what Stacey delivers next!
Pam
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great quick read! Wonderful quirky characters that find love at first sight. Stacey did an awesome job of squeezing in a lot in a short read!
Everly Reed
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Stacey McCoy! I loved the characters and the setting was so vivid and real. I highly recommend it!
Sam
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked that this was a short story and could read it without putting it down. If you are into a bit of naughty romance (nothing wrong with that 😉) this is a book for you! At one point I thought the story jumped quite quickly (there wasn't enough of a 'climatic' ending heheh) but all in all a good quick read. Thanks!
Emma Thomas
Oct 20, 2018
Kathy Schofield
is currently reading it
May 22, 2018
I’m a happy farmer’s wife and a dedicated mother of two. I work part-time on our farm and rarely want to do anything other than write in my spare time.

I’ve only been writing since September 2014 and even though it’s taken a long time for me to realise what it is I want to do with my life (regarding career choice) I can’t tell you how comfortable and confident I feel when I write.