Start by marking “His Mimosa (The Cocktail Girls)” as Want to Read:
His Mimosa (The Cocktail Girls)

His Mimosa

(The Cocktail Girls)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  384 Ratings  ·  117 Reviews
Carter doesn’t believe in love at first sight or happily ever after. When he goes to Vegas for his brother’s bachelor party, the last thing he expects is Brynne, the beautiful cocktail waitress who nurses his hangover with a drink just as bubbly and sweet as she is.

Brynne’s optimism and unfailing faith in love is a breath of fresh air, and it makes him think maybe he’s had
ebook
Published (first published June 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about His Mimosa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Mimosa

Alex ♈
Experienced, sassy and sweet heroine!
Ha! Loved her! 😍🤩

So different from cliche-driven romances; sexy and cute.

No doormats, no manwhores.
No OW drama. No misogyny! No slut-shaming!
See, nada! *lol*

Good! Very good! 😋
Leonor
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

“Why did men always assume that having a vagina made someone
lose the ability to work a pedal and a gearshift at the same time?
I was a firm believer that women were way better at multitasking
than men.”

Hell yeah.. We are.
Book-Bosomed  blog
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Brynne Watson, 24, is a cocktail waitress in Vegas working the hang-over shift. Carter Hayes, 27, is hung-over. He’s also struggling with his outlook on love and marriage in the wake of his brother’s nuptials. But his doubts and gloom are about to be tested when the pessimist meets the optimist.

Brynne was a breath of fresh air. Not just for Carter but in the grand scheme of heroines of the romance world. She doesn’t let life get her down, but she’s not naïve either. She knows the odds
♡Tonya♡
**FREE TODAY 8/24/18**

So cute!

Sweet, short and safe. Hands down, my favorite of this series so far

-no cheating
-zero ow/on drama
-no real pushing away
-no violence of any nature
-cute epilogue 9 years later
Carol
3.75 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟

Adorable and sweet read .Who doesn't like mimosas. 🥂
Thank you Alex, for your direct and honest review that had me picking up this charming novella.💐
Such likeable characters . No unnecessary or over the top drama. Sexy and fun read with a cute epilogue.👍
Plus it was also nice to read another book by Jamie Schlosser. I really enjoyed "Trucker" by her but I read that so long ago, back in 2016.
Now I know this is a series featuring different authors, I might have to try a few more of t
Bookloverme
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one's a lot better than the first one I read from this series. Not the usual book I read but I enjoyed the story.

It's about Carter and Brynne.

It's his brother's bachelor party and they're staying at the Millenium. He had a little fight with his brother. He doesn't believe love and marriage last because of his past but meeting Brynne, a cocktail waitress at the Little Black Dress changed him for the better.

It has a lovely epilogue. (view spoiler)
Macaela Conder
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, confirmed-safe
My first book from this author! I absolutely loved it! loved the H and the h. Can't wait to read more of this authors work.
Julia
Short and sweet for a Saturday afternoon. Gotta say, one of my favorite parts was when the hero told the heroine he was a car salesman. We’re all so used to billionaires and CEOs, then when a true average joe hero comes around it always surprises me in a very good way.
Raine
Loved it!!!

I thought this story was just going to be an ok story, because it it's really hard to hit all the boxes on my checklist. This one did a really good job:
There was an actual story.
The sex scenes were pretty hot.
The characters are very likeable.
There was a little bit of drama, but not OTT.
The length wasn't too short for a short story.

This is my first read of this author and I am excited to read more.
Emma
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Light and easy, I enjoyed the characters, felt their chemistry.
The story was entertaining, and it delivered very well for a novella.

This novella contains spanking, and I want to get that off my chest. I HATE SPANKING, it's my biggest turn off in sex scenes, it's degrading, dehumanizing and overused in romance.
Your fingers printed on her body can put your ass in jail, so why would it be ok to abuse her ass. Squeeze it man, kiss it, bite it even, but why would you enjoy hurting it.
Please author
Laurie
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I generally shy away from short stories, as I'm scared they'll feel rushed and won't give me enough time to get attached to the characters or, even decide if I like them or not - but I gave this one a chance and there's litteraly NOTHING I can say against it.

I liked both characters and the alchemy between them, and actually enjoyed how short it was. I sinceraly think it didn't need to be longer. Sometimes, the shortest are the best. It's a shame the other books in the serie are not written by t
Melissa
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

I really enjoyed this story! This was a super sweet, super sexy read. I loved both Carter and Brynne, they were fantastic characters. This story was light hearted and super safe. Just what I needed at the moment!
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His Mimosa is a quick great read. Jamie Schlosser is one of my one click author so I didn't pay much attention to what this one was about before reading it. I didn't realize until the end of the book that His Mimosa is part of the The Cocktail Girl series, which is written by 14 different authors. I definitely plan on checking the rest of the series out.

Carter doesn't believe in love.. His parents had a messy divorced that makes him not believe in happy ever after. He's in Vegas for his brothe
Keri Loves Books
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5⭐ A sexy read filled with both hot and sweet moments! An intense connection that I didn’t want to end.

Carter’s in Vegas for his brother’s bachelor party. He’s a bit jaded and doesn’t believe in happily ever after. And after he tells his brother his thoughts on his upcoming nuptials, things get a bit tense.

Carter heads to a bar to cool down and meets a cute and friendly bartender, Brynne. Their attraction is immediate. And what started out as just a quick hook-up turned into a whole lot more.
Maria
Short and bubbly

This was a short, sweet and hot read
Put a smile on my face the entire time. I hope to read mote books like this in between books
Stories in Review
Just a few hours separation. Then I think it would have been distance only. Great read. No drama. Loved it.
Jamie Schlosser
Jun 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
His Mimosa is available NOW! Grab it for just .99c or FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2GZqhYU
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2xlijcZ
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2xm1iPG
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2shKX9M
Jos
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 FLOVED Stars!!!!!!

I FLOVED this story:) It was a quick and very hot n spicy read with the most adorable moments!!!!!! I loved Carter and Brynne!!!!!!!!! The Epilogue was spot on PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A delectably sweet, swoony, oh so adorable romance from Jamie Schlosser! His Mimosa is part of the Cocktail Girls series. I fell in absolute L-O-V-E with His Mimosa! This felt a bit more sophisticated with our characters. Carter doesn't believe in love and certainly doesn't expect to find it in Vegas. He is kind of hard edged and a bit cynical but it takes one beautiful cocktail waitress to get him to really think about something he never thought he could believ
Carrie
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brynne & Carter's story is bubbly & sweet, much like the title. It's a quick romp, a sexy bite. It's also still a complete story of love, laughter, finding your ONE, and having a bit of adventure in Vegas, baby! Carter thinks he's emotionally unavailable, but he just needed the right key to unlock his sweeter side. Loved the story & especially the epilogue! Good epilogues are my favorite. : )
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was SO GOOD!! It’s well-written, it’s fun, and it is HOT!

This novella gave me everything a romance lover wants and needs - a hero to lust over, a heroine to adore, smokin’ hot chemistry between the two, and steamy scenes that will have you tingling in all the right places.

Carter and Brynne were so dang lovable! I fell for them right away. Watching their relationship grow was satisfying and made my heart flutter numerous times. Their connection was strong and I couldn’t turn the pages fast
Katerina
I want to read other books of hers. I’m very curious about this author. Romance was very well established for a short novella. And the seven year epilogue actually topped off what was a three day insight into their relationship/how they met. 3.5 🌟.
Alyson Santos
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy with a splash of grenadine, His Mimosa is everything I want in a romantic novella. A fun, addictive, and satisfying read.
Anna
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Too short for me!
Very good story, low angst, adorable MCs. And not a cheesy book neither.
Too short for me!!! Grrrr
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Oh this book!!! I loved each character so much and the fact it was an insta-love so didn’t bother me at all. Carter and Brynne so were perfect for each other. She opened his eyes to what Love really is despite what he grew up seeing. He taught
Book Snob Sue
Can you meet the love of your life over Mimosa’s? Yes, is the answer to that question. Brynne is an open breath of fresh air, she is spontaneous and fun, just flying by the seat of her pants. Absolutely loved her. Carter is more conservative, but Brynne brought him right out. They meet when he comes in the bar she works in and she serves him mimosas for his hangover. She has this confidence that just sucked him right in, he is rather smitten with her and I don’t blame him one bit. They never par ...more
Tanya from Get Your Book On
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this novella from one of my favorite authors. My only problem with it is that it wasn’t long enough. 😉

Carter and Brynne couldn’t be more opposite when it comes to their outlook on relationships. He grew up in a broken home, and doesn’t think love exists. That two people could ever be truly happy together. He’s afraid to open his heart to someone.

Brynn grew up in home home where her parents were happy, and couldn’t get enough of each other. She wants to find her one and live h
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Cute sexy read about two people who have total opposite views on love and relationships. Carter is the pessimistic hero who doesn't believe love can last and actually doesn't seem to believe it even really exists. I didn't quite like him for a while. I'm one who wants a hero who knows what he wants and Carter had no clue. Now Brynne was refreshing, brave and honest. I loved her. I could have did without the whole replacing people thing by looking as what's coming is an upgrade but hey I think th ...more
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Who doesn’t love a Vegas story?! His Mimosa introduces us to Carter (the hungover guy) and Brynne (the hangover cure girl) who have an instant connection and Brynne gives him a side he never thought about after some comments that upset his brother. A time in Vegas for fun before marriage could have turned out completely different if Brynne’s knowledge didn’t help these guys enjoy your weekend fun. Know its vague, but that is so there are no spoilers. These two are HOT and it was quite interestin ...more
Jamie Schlosser grew up on a farm in Illinois surrounded by cornfields. Although she no longer lives in the country, her dream is to return to rural living someday. As a stay-at-home mom, she spends most of her days running back and forth between her two wonderful kids and her laptop. She loves her family, iced coffee, and happily-everafters. You can find out more about Jamie and upcoming books by ...more

The Cocktail Girls (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • His Old Fashioned (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Irish Coffee (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Whiskey Sour (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Champagne (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Manhattan (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Blushing Bride (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Perfect Martini: An accidental marriage romance (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Long Island Iced Tea (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Hurricane (The Cocktail Girls)
  • His Sloe Screw (The Cocktail Girls)