Start by marking “Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)” as Want to Read:
Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)

Good Time

(Vegas Billionaires #2)

Marrying a stranger tops the list of things you should never do in Las Vegas, but I did it anyway.

The entire night was my idea. I was the one who suggested a wake-up-with-a-tiger kind of night. Instead, I woke up with a ring on my finger and Vince Rossi in my bed.

Vince, who was nothing like I thought he was and everything I never knew I needed.
Suddenly I was falling head
ebook, 1st Edition
Published November 6th 2018 by Jana Aston

To ask other readers questions about Good Time, please sign up.
Julie Bixby It won't be published until the end of the year. I know, I'm sad too.
Asteropê You probably read it by now. But no, only the epilogue is from Vince's POV.

Start your review of Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
Christy
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!

photo IMG_2365_zpsh8e99xdn.png

Good Time is aptly named because this book was one heck of a good time! I haven't had so much fun while reading in quite a while. Jana's books always make me laugh, but the heroine in this book was truly a hoot. She had me cracking up. Payton was truly 'legiterally' <--You'll get it after you read ;)

If you've read Good Girl you know Payton as the crazy and impulsive best friend of Lydia who always speaks her mind, has the most random things to say, loves cheese-it's and makes her v
Mindy Lou's Book Review
2nd read My re-read was done through audible. Narrator Erin Mallon killed it with these characters. I loved this just as much the second time as I did the first. That ending was swoon worthy!

1st read I absolutely loved Good Time!!! I just really love quirky characters who can make me bust out laughing. Payton had me rolling so many times reading this book. She's the very definition of quirky and little bit insane. I loved her. This girl was a riot.

Payton isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea b
Laurelin Paige
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I legiterally could not have loved it more or laughed harder. And everyone knows I don't laugh.
L.J. Shen
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Probably one of the best romcoms that I have read in the past three years.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Favourite Rom Com of 2018!!!

Jana Aston is a one click author for me. Has been since I read her first story. I adore her style of writing and am guaranteed to LOL.

Payton and Vince's story is the kind of book that had me smiling the whole way through. Payton is a nut. Total nut and I loved her. Vince is all sorts of stoic hottie & together they are Rom Com gold.

Witty one liners, seriously hot chemistry and just the right amount of feels makes this one of her best books to date. Add in side charac
Penny Reid
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jana Aston cracks me up. Humor is incredibly subjective, but I honestly feel like, if you don't think Jana's books are pee-your-pants funny, there is something wrong with you. Probably you need glasses. And comedy classes. There. I said it. Whatever. Don't @ me!
Bibi
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
*3.5 stars*

Payton was, legiterally, one of the funniest Aston heroines and I liked the low-angst story of her and Vince. However, every time I put the book down I would completely forget about it and never felt that compulsive need to know how they arrived at their HEA.
Brandi
MY TOP 2018 ROMCOM.

HANDS DOWN THE FUNNIEST BOOK I'VE READ ALL YEAR.

I picked up this book knowing it would be a Good Time (I know you see what I did there). I just knew because Jana Aston always makes me laugh. ALWAYS. And she did not disappoint. Seriously. There wasn't a single thing wrong with this book. In fact, everything that could go right, went right.

Payton is the friend of our Good Girl, Lydia. You remember her, right? She found love with our favorite Rhys. Payton was the crazy friend.
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

“I can’t tell if you’re serious or insane.”

Payton and Vince are “legiterally” a good time!!
Shayna
“They say that love conquers all, but that’s a lie. Love fucks up all the time. I’ve seen firsthand how much love cannot conquer. Love is an asshole.”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Jana Aston is a freaking ROM-COM GENIUS! I’m not even playing here, folks. Her mind petrifies, excites, and captivates me one word at a time. The last time that I laughed out loud this hard was probably when she released her last book. I’m going to make this short and sweet because the more I talk about
Jana Aston
Nov 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
GOOD TIME is live!
Thank you so much for reading. Your love for Payton & Vince makes my heart so happy! xoxo

Amazon US --> http://bit.ly/GoodTimeUS

Kobo --> http://bit.ly/GoodTKobo

The entire night w
Syndi
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
To all of Jane Aston fans, surely you guys are very very familiar with how quirky, sassy, fun and flirty her books are. See I am a fan of her. Her works make me laugh. It's always a fun experience and mood booster reading her books.

In Good Time, its not a different. Her signature is there. The quirky, sassy, fun and flirty banter is over the top. Still makes me laugh. But somehow in this book, I see something else. Its Payton. Instead of portraying her as quirky and sassy character, she sounds
Sabrina
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was legiterally an adorable story. Payton was a crazy, out there, character that I found hilarious. And Vince was the perfect guy to handle her. He never tried to change her craziness and instead just hopped on that crazy trian (cue Ozzy Osbourne in your head) with her.
Carol
4.5 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟
YES a very GOOD TIME indeed.
This book had a whole lotta crazy going on, both storyline and characters.
I stayed up until after 2am to finish. I literally couldn't put it down. So tired right now.
I am "feeling" the love for Payton. 💕💖
Payton is such a quintessential Jana Aston type of heroine : ballsy, impulsive, slightly crazy and super hilarious to boot.
What can I say. I totally/thoroughly enjoyed this book right from the start until the very last page.
💝Perfect epilogue. 💝
Even t
Somia
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Initially when I started this, I was slightly worried that it wouldn't be for me, but my misgivings were very quickly silenced.

Peyton was, quirky, bold and generally funny as hell. Also she’s a strong leading lady, super confident in her sexuality and who she is, which was great to see/read.

I do wish it was dual POV, just so I could get some deeper insight into Vince, but the fact that it isn’t doesn’t deter from the fun you will have.
OLT
Nov 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
(I'm ashamed and embarrassed to admit that I bought and read this thing. But I did, and here's my Amazon review to prove what bad taste I have in reading choices sometimes.)

I'll mention up front that I have enjoyed a few CRs by Jana Aston in the past, but not this one or GOOD GIRL, the one that preceded this. They are both easy-breezy reads and I can see their appeal to other readers, just not to me.

The heroine here, Payton, is best friends with Lydia, the heroine of GOOD GIRL. Both are recent c
Sabrina
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5/5 ★

“So one look and you’re ready to spend the rest of your life with him?”
“Don’t be ridiculous. I said I might, I never said it was a done deal.”

I really didn’t know what I was expecting it but is was not this. I enjoyed this quite a lot.
This is a romantic comedy that I really LOL.
The writing was easy and fast to read. This is a book that in about 1h you finish. Witch is what happen to me and I really liked that, because I didn’t spend the entire day reading and got to do other
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of [title] from [publisher] via Author. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review, which is honest and unbiased *Good Time was hilarious, don't you think, Wifey? I was reading on the train back from Zurich this weekend, and I not only laughed out loud, I also snorted. Loudly. So that not only my daughter turned her head to look at me - other people on the train did as well. Payton was so funny - an
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 6, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 5 stars

A fun and entertaining romcom that takes accidental marriage to a whole new level.

This book is so funny! I enjoyed Good Girl but this one was so much better! I was laughing out loud the entire time. I felt a deep and satisfying connection with Payton (she is truly a girl after my own heart) and I loved the plot. Who would have thought that an drunken marriage in Vegas was going to turn into something so much more?
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

4.5 STARS

‘I’m having tacos with a total stranger who just happens to be my husband because I’m a complete idiot. A hot mess. A disaster of epic proportions. I’ve fucked up royally. I take another bite because really, this taco is all I have going for me right now.’

We know what to expect now when starting a book by Jana Aston, and that is to fall hopelessly in love with her characters and get a face ache from the perma grin and spontaneous laughter. Once again this is exactly what happened in Goo
Raine
That Jana Aston is such an awesome writer!!!

This book is just so witty and entertaining. I highlighted so many parts that I loved, but it would've just been easier to highlight the entire book cover to cover since I have quite a lot highlighted.

There were so many secondary characters that I would love to see get their own books. There is Mark, Payton's co-worker at the event planning department at the Windsor hotel and casino, and whom she dubbed as her "work husband." But I don't think he is sl
Jessica Alcazar
I legiterally don’t have words right now but I feel all kinds of giddy and happy.

Okay, so let me tell you a few things about this book.

1. You will not get thru a single page without laughing.
2. Payton: she is quirky, sweet, unconventional in every aspect of everything (lol), unintentionally over the top, knows what she wants and is not afraid to jump for it. She has her own dictionary of words that make zero sense until she explains it and then it's perfectly legit ;) A little on the crazy s
Alla
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: standalone, comedy, audio
I was not feeling this book for the first half of it. I just found the h a bit "too" silly and "over the top" at times and it just wasn´t working for me. It did get a bit better though when I kept on reading.
I liked it but I didn´t love it and for me it was not as good as the first one.
It was absolutely not a waste of my time or anything. I just would have wanted to like it more.
Sarina Bowen
Super fun and great voice!
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Jana Aston is a rom-com genius, and she proves that once again with Good Time. With an impromptu wedding, a crazy but lovable heroine and a hero who is positively swoon-worthy, Payton and Vince's story definitely lives up to its title.

"He looks like just my type. Tall, dark, handsome and hung."

Payton and Vince were two of the best characters I've read in a while. There was nothing about them that I found unlikeable, and their banter was hilarious and entertaining. Payton was so funny and outra
Ros
Nov 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF.

I’m laughing.

And no, not at this book - at myself.

A few pages in and I’m confused; this is not particularly unusual at 11pm on a Wednesday evening after a bottle of wine, but I digress. I’m confused because: two friends land a job at a brand new casino straight out of college? Friend one falls in love with her boss, and auctions her virginity and a strip club? Friend one makes ‘friend’ badges for friend two?

Yeah - I’ve read this story before.

So, I immediately scroll through my reviews to
Anna
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantabulous!! Sometimes what happens in Vegas is forever!

I legiteraly FLOVED this book!

Admittedly I haven't read a Jana book I haven't loved but I think Payton is fantabulous!! And Vince....sooo sexy!

This book is laugh out loud funny. I am now craving Cheez-Its and Del Taco. And to recapture my crazy.

I love our cast of characters: Lydia, Canon, Lawson, Rhys. Our new friend Mark. I love the hints at the rest of the Janaverse. And it's set in Vegas. This town is home to many an insane moment an
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

This was SO MUCH FUN. Completely over the top and likely in real life I'd avoid Some like Payton, but she really made this book. I even LOL a few times which is rare with books.

"...I don't think that would work."
"Why not?"
"Because the pinball machine is not an invisibility cloak and public fornication is illegal in Las Vegas."
"oh my God. You're a dirty talker! This is so much more than I deserve. Say fornication again."

"Lydia's a monogamous swan, I'm a persnickerty porcupine."

"I don't want to b
Chitra *CJ*
May 16, 2018 marked it as dying-to-read-thud
Im expecting this to BLOW MY MIND *cough* not disappoint me at all like the last one did *cough* -- as PEYTON was cray and her with Vince..OMG #excited!
Michelle Rodriguez
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom-com
Just when you think Ms. Aston can't top her last rom/com she actually does. Every. Single. Time. If you read Good Girl, you know, like myself, wanted to know about Payton and her crazy antics. This book does not disappoint the silliness, and inner monologues that run through Payton. We all want a Vince in our lives. I needed this book for the great laughs I had throughout this read. Well played, Ms. Aston, well played.

Have yourself a good time well with Good time ;)
Turning Pages At ...: Good Time by Jana Aston 22 20 Dec 14, 2018 06:42AM

• We Shouldn't
  • Hotshot Doc
  • Hate Notes
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • Inappropriate
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Tequila, Tequila
  • Late Night Kisses
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Make Me Bad
  • The Naked Truth
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Park Avenue Player
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Vegas Billionaires (2 books)
  • Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)