Start by marking “The Ultimate Sin (Sins of the Past, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Sin (Sins of the Past, #2)

The Ultimate Sin

(Sins of the Past #2)

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
That was how it all started.
With my father. Her father.
Their sins. Our sins.
The sins of our past.

Our love could break us.
Their power could destroy us.
But I would die trying.
She would die fighting.

The men who took her would pay.
Blood would be spilled.
Lives would be shattered.
I vowed to end them.
All of them.
ebook, 2nd Edition, 248 pages
Published May 14th 2018 by Penn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Sin

Natalie The Biblioholic
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, 2018, arc, dual-pov
I love her.
I love him.

She is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
He is the most handsome man in all the land.

She is the air I breathed.
I can’t survive without him.

She is everything worth anything in my life.
My life means nothing without him.

And so on and so forth. There was a lot of this on repeat throughout the story so the reader would have absolutely NO doubts as to their affection and intentions towards the other. And while this repetitiveness was a tad bit frustrating in its unnecessari
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Well, well, well...I didn't see all that coming.

This is book two in the Sins of the Past series and you cannot read it without reading book one first. We pick up right about where we left off with Gia missing and Angelo on a rampage. This book was just as fast-paced and dark as the first. I read it one sitting because I had to find out who was behind the madness and who was going to die in the process.

Gia needs to survive her new predicament, one that she has no idea why she is in. She is left i
 Tania
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Ultimate Sin is the 2nd installment in the Sins of the Past series .
If you haven't read The First Sin book 1 you must do so as this is not a standalone
We start this book were we were left off in The First Sin with Gia.
She's in trouble and Angelo needs to save her, but how far is he prepared to go?. Secrets are exposed that leave you thinking WTF.
This book is intense, the love these two share is just beautiful but will it be enough in the end?
This book is a little darker than the first an
April Symes
The Ultimate Sin is the 2nd installment in the Sins of the Past series. You must read The First Sin book 1 before reading Ultimate Sin book 2. These are not standalone reads.
This book starts off were things were left off in The First Sin with Gia. Gia is held captive and not sure what is going on or who holds her hostage. Gia realizes she must endure things, must do everything she can to survive in order to make it back alive to Angelo. Only thing is, when she gets out will he be the same boy s
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first book kicked me in the butt, this book blew me away. The first book was Gia & Angelo while they were younger and growing up. Angelo is a scary man and Gia is his light. But at the end of book one, his light has been taken and Angelo will do anything to get it back.

This is a dark romance with a dark theme. Angelo is the man that will put you in danger but at the same time make you feel like you are the only one in the world.

I highly recommend this duet. I voluntarily read an advan
Joyffree
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I know I am going to be among the minority with this review
Book two started out strong - right where we left off in book one -
I was so excited to find out who went up against Angelo - who betrayed him and how they got Gia - and how Angelo was going to get her back and get his revenge.
I did not get my answers 😞 I did get a chit load more questions though and some brief peeks at their lives over the next four years
I felt almost rushed through what was supposed to be the climatic ending of their
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

After finishing The First Sin I was excited about The Ultimate Sin especially after everything that had happened. I wish I could sit here and say that I loved The Ultimate Sin and cane wait for the next book, but I can't.

Gia started to get on my nerves in the first book especially when she grew up in that life and seemed to love the perks of being with someone like Angelo but still acted like a brat when she was
Jennifer Pierson
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's get this party started by saying that The Ultimate Sin is the second book in the Sins of the Past Duet, and since it's a continuation of Gia and Angelo's story, you must read The First Sin, you guessed it, FIRST! Especially, since it also picked right back up from the HUGE cliffy ending that I'm not even going to elaborate on. But I will hint that it's all kinds of heart pounding, edge of your seat intense, and my f-bombs flew everywhere from the crazy twists! Not to mention, that I never ...more
Tracy- OMGReads
Intense and nerve wracking, The Ultimate Sin is an incredible conclusion to The First Sin. This book is part 2 of a duet, and must be read after the first book.

Gia and Angelo's story continues in The Ultimate Sin. The events of the first book face the fallout in this part. This book was quickly paced, and had me on the edge of my seat. It was an absolutely breathtaking ride. Full of secrets, betrayal and revenge, I recommend the Sins of the Past series to any mafia loving romance reader, and I
Teresa Lara
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series.Love Lo and G.Very intense thrilling exciting.I felt like I was,on a roller coaster.Need more.
Samantha
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this one but something was a little off. The beginning started off strong. I was worried and nervous trying to figure out who had Gia. Then it got slow for a while. The ending felt a bit rushed and off.

The very last secret we learned really set things in motion. I'm curious to know how this plays out for Angelo and Gia. It's about to get real.
Sheena
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not ready to say goodbye....

This is an epic love story; from childhood to adulthood Gia and Angelo have been inseparable, but sometimes love is not enough ...this book starts where the other left off... something precious has been taken and Angelo will stop at nothing to retrieve it... he is a powerful man on a mission. and he is awesome in his wrath..

I can’t say how much I have been looking forward to this second instalment... I love Angelo and Gia they are both worthy main characters who have
Tracey *Steamyreads*
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just as good, if not better than the first book in the series. Picking up right where we were left hanging from the first book, with Gia missing and Angelo on a rampage to find her. I loved the first book, so when I got a copy of the second book, I devoured this in one sitting, the darkness that we are introduced to gets even darker in this book. It blew me away. You will need to read the first book, The First Sin, to understand the storyline and characters.

Angelo is going to even
Books Laid Bare
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Are you ready to join the Gia and Angelo crazy train for the second instalment in this astonishing series?
Yes, I hear you cry and rightly so because if like me you have been gaging to get your hands on this book two, then the only question is where to hide out until you finished it! I hid in my car at lunchtime to pour over it, barely making it through the morning after a sneaky morning read prior to starting work…big mistake!
Anyway, as you might have guessed, I loved this, the first book is no
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Angelo always told me blood demanded blood. I couldn’t do that to my father. But he had to pay for his sins.”

After the jaw dropping beginning/ending of The First Sin this licks up where we left off. Captive with no idea who or why Gia must do everything she can to survive, she must endure so she can make it back to Angelo but will her blue eyed boy be the same if she does make it back to him? Lo is busy tearing the world apart one bloody corpse at a time and he’s happy to dance in the ashes of
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
In the Ultimate Sin we rejoin Gia and Angelo, and learn that Gia has found herself in the hands of the enemy, and is desperate to get back to her life, Angelo, and her family. But once again their feuding families get involved, drama and danger ensue and Angelo finds himself stuck between following his heart and what is expected of him by his family. He wants to save his girl, but doing so could reek havoc on his relationship with his father and brothers...

Buckle up and hold on tight with this
Jessica
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ultimate Sin is the second part in the Sins of the Past Saga. Gia and Angelo were made for each other, have been in love with each other since they were kids, and now, Gia was taken away from Angelo. As Gia just strives for survival, Angelo is on a war path to find her and get her back, no matter what. Will these two soulmates ever make it back into each other’s arms?

Oh my gosh, I don’t want to give anything any in my review, but oh my goodness, this book had me at the edge of my seat all t
Teresa Juckett
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my lord was this book sooo freaking good. I am loving this dark side of Jillian she need's to come out and play more. Get ready to strap yourself in as Jillian takes you on this wild ride of book 2 and the Morelli's and their secret's behind closed door's. This picks up where Gia has been taken and Angelo is going Crazy trying to find out who took her and he'll kill anybody who get's in his way. These 2 can't catch a break in this story something is always happening and you of course can't do ...more
Vânia Nunes
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
**Second part of the first book that ended in cliffhanger.**

If before, the couple who knew each other - and loved each other - since adolescence, looks more like the story of Bonnie and Clyde, now they seem to live Romeo and Juliet's.

Gia had been kidnapped, and her whole world turned upside down because she did not know exactly who did that or why she was the target.
Did they want to reach only Angelo? Her father? Who would win by her disappearance?

But the biggest factor in this book is Angelo's
Kari Hansen
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story begins where The First Sin leaves off and they must be read in order. Gia finds herself in captivity with so many questions and no answers. If she is going to survive this ordeal she knows that must keep her wits and try and handle everything the captors throw at her with the hope that either she can escape or Angelo will rescue her but with every passing day it gets harder and harder.

Angelo is on a mission to save his Gia and anyone or anything that stands in this way will be collate
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Jillian knows how to write a thrilling book! I was instantly sucked back into Gia and Angelo's world. I was terrified and angry with everything Gia was going through. So much comes to light in this book, its hard to accept some truths. Angelo loves Gia with every fiber of his being, it makes the story that much harder to read knowing my feeling are mirroring his. I screamed and held on to the edge of my seat waiting for what would happen next, praying, hoping! Ahhh! The Ultimate Sin was a good r ...more
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
So, here we go again. Here’s that time again when I can’t really form coherent thoughts. This book totally owned me. This book is so damn different from anything you’ve ever read. This book is my unicorn book along the mafia novels around the world.

The first book in the series was a big surprise to me. And I love this darker side of Jillian so much better than anything else!
In The Ultimate Sin, I was taken to the ride of my life. Talk about real suspense.

And the thriller side of the story – don’
2OCC Reviews
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Angelo’s love for Gia was huge in this second Installment. I knew he loved her, we see that in the first book, but it was bigger in this one. It’s hard to explain with out spoilers. He was dark and hard when it came to everyone but his love for her..... he was soft and in love (not soft as in hearts, and flower, but in his own way). The story continued where the last book left off and boy did we get an even wilder ride. My heart went crazy a few times. The whys, who’s, what’s kept coming even wh ...more
Rubi
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ultimate Sin starts off where The First Sin left off. Can't state anything due to major spoilers if I say anything and you have not read Book 1. Opposite what First Sin had me, Ultimate Sin had me holding my breath the entire time and trying to read faster and turning pages like crazy to see what happens next. IT WAS AMAZING. Now the ending....I'm not sure if it's still a cliffhanger or a good end to Angelo and Gia's story. I felt like it's a good ending without really settling the major iss ...more
Melissa Schaub
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great addition to an already enthralling series! These books are filled full of intense emotions, hard decisions and plot twists that will have you hooked! FYI this is not a standalone, so if you haven’t read book one yet, you must do it first!

This book picks up where the last one left off and Angelo is trying desperately to find Gia. Consequences mean nothing until G is found.

Gia is trying to stay strong for herself, Angelo but it is starting to seem more hopeless as the days go on.

Ju
Stephanie Ditmore
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. We are back where we ended with Gia and Angelo. I’m so loving Jillian’s Mafia series, this is really off the charts hot and you won’t be able to put this book down. Angelo is looking is looking for Gia, she’s been taken and he will burn the city to ground to find her. Their story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions, it’s dark, intense and suspenseful, I was sucked in from the beginning and on the edge of my seat waiting ...more
Expresso
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a freaking ride! Ermagawd! Ultimate Sin resumes beautifully where First Sin ended! You must, absolutely MUST read FIrst Sin before diving into this baby.

Gia and Angelo are in a WAR! How dare someone presume to cross Angelo? It’s obvious someone has a death wish! Buckle up readers! You’re in for a heck of a ride!

Prepare yourself for a bit of repetitive reading. I think the author wanted to stress Gia and Angelo’s forbidden relationship. There is a reason and it doesn’t go on forever. Be pati
Crysti Jane
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

This is book 2 of the Sins of the Past Series. This book should not be read before reading The First Sin (Book 1). I am glad that I already had this one waiting because I had to know what happened after that cliffhanger.

The Ultimate Sin picks up where The First Sin ended. We learn even more of the backstory of Angelo as well as his family’s history. There are times I thought the story was going to go so
Brittany Alexander
I enjoyed the second part of Angelo and Gia's story. The first book ended with Gia getting kidnapped and this story builds suspense while Angelo basically murders the whole city looking for her.

I did not put this book down until they found her. But I have to admit, the reunion was kind of underwhelming. Regardless, I read for a few hours, Gia was found, then I went to bed. I would not go to sleep until she was rescued.

I liked this book more than the first one. It's also quite a bit longer than
Cee Cee Houston
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Ultimate Sin is the second installment in the ‘Sins of the Past’ series by Jillian Quinn. Fair warning, this is NOT a standalone and you need to have read The First Sin before venturing into the dark, murky waters of this one. Book two starts where one left off with Gia in serious trouble. She doesn’t know who has her, or why, but she knows one thing. She needs Angelo to rescue her- but can he?
We know how far is he prepared to go for the sake on love, just what he will do, and the corpses p
Jillian Quinn is the international bestselling author of over fifteen romance novels, most notably known for the Face-Off series. She’s from Philly, a city girl to the core, now living in Southwest Florida, where she still hasn’t adjusted, though she’s not opposed to the warm weather or lazy days by the pool.

Jillian sets all of her books in her hometown, dreams of getting her hands on a real chees

Sins of the Past (4 books)
  • The First Sin
  • The Next Sin (Sins of the Past, #3)
  • The Final Sin (Sins of the Past, #4)