Start by marking “Saving Deborah (The Defense of Reality #5)” as Want to Read:
Saving Deborah (The Defense of Reality #5)

Saving Deborah

(The Defense of Reality #5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Armed with a magic box, Miriam thought she was going to New York to save her sister from a life of addiction. What she finds instead will change her and her family forever. This action-packed supernatural thriller is full of unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Picking up where Mencken and the Lost Boys stops, Saving Deborah follows Mir
Kindle Edition
Published June 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Saving Deborah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Deborah

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Saving Deborah (The Defense of Reality #5)
Leah Speller
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not what I expected

This felt like a bridge between two books. A novella to tidy up some loose strings. Almost too tidy. Especially with all the build-up in regards to this box I feel let down. My hope is that in the next book the crossing lines don't get such a tidy clean up as well, that would be a huge disappointment after all he has done with his characters and storyline.
Jen
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
There were quite a few surprises here and I enjoyed the scenery change of being in a different city. It helped add some change to the series. Will Deborah open the box and if she does what will happen? I had some guesses! It was exciting to see what happened!!
I am an author living north of Baltimore, Maryland with my amazing wife and five incredible children. I write fictional urban fantasy and nonfiction essays about religion in America. I am the founder and a contributor to the online literary journal Short Fiction Break.

If you are interested in following my writing, click here to subscribe to my monthly newsletter.

The Defense of Reality (5 books)
  • Mencken and the Monsters (The Defense of Reality #1)
  • The Twelve Commandments (The Defense of Reality, #2)
  • Mencken and the Lost Boys (The Defense of Reality #3)
  • Becoming Legend (The Defense of Reality #4)

News & Interviews