Start by marking “The Lawson Brothers Bundle: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
The Lawson Brothers Bundle: Books 1-3

The Lawson Brothers Bundle: Books 1-3

(The Lawson Brothers #1-3)

Librarian Note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN: B01MTMALRR.

Box set of the first three books in the Bestselling Lawson Brothers series - Love So Hot, Love So True, and Love So Irresistible.

LOVE SO HOT
Bank Teller and all around good girl, Sydney McKnight, is tired of being the girl all the guys want to have as a friend. Who better to help unleash her inner
Published November 12th 2016 by Valentine Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lawson Brothers Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lawson Brothers Bundle

Start your review of The Lawson Brothers Bundle: Books 1-3
Coco.V
Jan 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/15/2020)! ...more
Janine Booth
May 04, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Read the first story female lead was weak she had feelings for her male best friend but never told him she played the role of best friend didn’t go on dates as everyone she thought had friend zoned her let’s be honest she didn’t try to meet anyone because she liked him but never once said anything to hint to him she watched him hook up with another woman who later helps her get with him he’s completely selfish he loves his best friend but won’t risk friendship he’s allowed to date women and have ...more
Tanja Kezmic
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Lawson men...it's as simple as that. This series is one of my favorite if not THE favorite :)
These books give us everything we want and need in a book: funny banter, strong characters, hot and sexy times and swoon moments that will melt your hearts. When you meet these men and women who stole their heart you’ll understand why I love this family as much as i do <3

It’s definitely a must buy for sure!
Angie Hackett
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I couldn’t get passed the first book. Brody and Sydney were both idiots. Neither could tell the other how they really felt despite being apparent best friends. Sydney had no backbone and seemed to need constant help. Brody was just a selfish jerk who blamed everyone else for his shortcomings. This was a terrible read.
Rose
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!

Love So Hot-
This is the first book in a new series by Marquita Valentine & like her other series I can see I'm going to love this one, too. It's sweet, it's cute, & the heat level rivals that of a 4 alarm fire!!!!

It seems almost everyone in town knows Sydney McKnight loves Brody Lawson and many know the reverse is also true. All except the two stars of this unrequited love. So when Sydney finally decides she is tired of everyone seeing her as one of the guys
Heather andrews
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE SO HOT:
Sydney that girl sometimes does things to an extreme, "here you go." She thrust out the bat and almost smacked Brody in the groin." Brody is a very affectionate man, and he loves his girl's a**, "he let go of her face and neck to run his hands down the sides of her body to cup her a**. He squeezed, enjoying the feel of every delicious curve. "Damn fine a**," he said against her mouth." Sometimes Sydney catches him off guard and his reactions are funny, "but all he did was let his
Eileen
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was amazed by how much I loved Lawson Brothers Bundle Books 1-3, by Marquita Valentine. These stories exemplify Valentine’s creativity and her outstanding writing ability, especially when writing sexy and sensitive scenes. Ms. Valentine is a talented writer who wrote stories so good that it was difficult, at least for this reader, to stop reading. These books are a must read for anyone who enjoys a good contemporary romance. I highly recommend this book to other readers.
Pam L
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family Life

I enjoy reading bundles. This was perfect t books 1-3. Too bad they are all single stories to finish up
But, hearing about good looking brothers, seeing what they go through,to find their own HEA.makes good stories love ,happiness,it's never easy,and different with everyone.
So so good. I guess l will continue with the series.
Peggy
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a new author to me Nd I have to say I loved this boxset. It was a fabulous way to get to know an author. The books were each different. I loved the navy seal Mason. There are 3 books in this boxset: Love So Hot; Love so True and Love So Irresistible. I love boxset but too often you get through one and don’t want to bother with the rest but I read these back to back. Recommend.
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Decent short stories

Three decent short stories about three of the 8 Lawson brothers falling in love and working out their difficulties to end their happy ending. The stories needed editing and idk something a bit more to fluff up the stories.
Ellen Hedden
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved every one!

The Lawson brothers are smart, broody and hot! Each story was unique and touching. ( I liked Mason’s best). The women in these books are not pushovers and they make sure the guys know how lucky they are to have them in their lives!
Sign me up for more!
Beth Jones
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read

Great read. HEA. This book is a romantic novel. The story contains the following happily ever after:
Brody and Sydney
Lucas and Bailey
Mason and Skylar
A.M. Bochnak
Not for me

DNF

This one was not for me. Too cutsie and sweet, too much like high school. Writing was fine, I guess
Francie J Latham
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
PTSD

A terrible disease. PTSD at times will suck the life out of you and send you into darkness. Our hero in this book is filled with ghosts and darkness. Love will set you free.
Linda
Feb 13, 2020 added it
I loved this series. This is one of the best I’ve read. The characters were great and the story line was interesting. I just wonder if there is a follow up.
Shock
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
None are cliffhangers, all three good reads
Diane
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great set of books

Really liked these books and would say masons story was my favourite. Each was different and the family of sisters are one screw loose of fun. Highly recommend.
Jeanene
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such sweet quick reads with just a little bit of steam to get you warm under your collar ...more
Tammy Radford
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Next favorite series!

Love the fire between the couple's and the passion it builds. A little excitement makes it stick. Each book is different but ends with hea.
Maria
Jan 15, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
FREE today on Amazon.
Peni
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Marjorie M. Lotz
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Lawson Brothers Bundle

You will find sassy gals and sexy guys in these books of romance. Happily they always end the right way!!!
Cynthia
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Three wonderful stories about find love , 3 brothers with such fight personalities find love both with old friends and new women in town.
Nick Palermo
lorraine hird
Jan 31, 2020
Sharon W. Nash
Jan 25, 2020

• The Cowboy Next Door (Once Upon a Western, #3)
  • Falling for Mr. Wrong Series: Books 1 - 3
  • Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins, #5)
  • A Recipe for Romance (Marietta St. Claire's Series, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Gamble (Destined for Love, #2)
  • Overdue for Love (Long Valley, #3.5)
  • Taming the Troublemaker (Hills of Texas, #3)
  • Be with Me (All I Want, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Rival (The Blank Check, #1)
  • Her Snowbound Hero (Tennessee Tulanes #1)
  • Healed: Stone and Pepper (Cliffside Bay, #7)
  • This Time Around (Love in the Heartland, #2)
  • Sweet for a SEAL (Angel Cay #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #3)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Montana Rogue (Big Sky Mavericks #7)
  • On the Market (The Texas BBQ Brothers #1)
  • Wild for You (Riding Tall 2 Book 4)
  • Heartthrob (American Royalty #1)
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

You can sign up for her newsletter here: https://goo.gl/3XFh3k

The Lawson Brothers (8 books)
  • Love So Hot (The Lawson Brothers, #1)
  • Love So True (The Lawson Brothers, #2)
  • Love So Irresistible (The Lawson Brothers, #3)
  • Love So Tempting (The Lawson Brothers, #4)
  • Love So Perfect (The Lawson Brothers #5)
  • Love So Unexpected (The Lawson Brothers, #6)
  • Love So Right (The Lawson Brothers, #7)
  • Love So Wild (The Lawson Brothers #8)