Start by marking “COACH (Boston Terriers #3)” as Want to Read:
COACH (Boston Terriers #3)

COACH (Boston Terriers #3)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  116 Ratings  ·  53 Reviews
“Are you looking for the cheerleading tryouts, sweetheart?”

Zeke Kingston is the arrogant, tattooed, and sinful coach of Boston University's women's football team. And I’m their new quarterback.

From the moment the dark and broody hunk mistook me for a cheerleader we've clashed. His smirking lips make my blood boil and his god-like muscles turn my knees weak.

Everything about

To ask other readers questions about COACH, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about COACH

Liz
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Coach by Jacob Chance, the third book in the Boston Terriers series. It was a forbidden romance that was sexy and full of chemistry. Even after their first disastrous meeting, Zeke and Amelia could not hide what they felt for each other. But Zeke is new to the women’s football coaching team at Boston University and Amelia is the new quarterback.

Both Amelia and Zeke are professional and take what they do seriously and getting into a relationship is not high on their priority.
MM Laberge
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready to fall in love? Well...
Get ready, because on August 10, you will definitely fall for Zeke and Amelia. Coach is Jacob Chance best #SportRomance to date, in my honest opinion. The thrill, the intensity... The powerful chemistry between two characters, one that leaves you completely breathless as soon as they are within a radius of twenty feet from each other; Zeke is the epitome of intense but add to that a spitfire sexy quarterback who knows exactly how to raise that side of him an
Tre Talbot
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Touchdown read from this author. Coach has a great twist when it comes to a football romance story. I love everything about Amelia, her personality is a breath of fresh air. We have a woman that is strong, confident and can handle herself. Zeke... oh my Zeke I wouldn’t mind having him as my Coach for a second no matter what mood he’s in. This story flowed wonderfully and the details we placed in the perfect spots that you’re able to get a clear image in your head as you’re reading. I lov ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hello Coach!!!

Yess this was my first Jacob Chance book and will definitely not be my last. I really enjoyed reading this bit of a Taboo book, soo kept me turning those pages!!

Everything about us is off limits, but lines are blurring and temptations have become too hard to resist.

Poor Coach Zeke..he walked into his GF being with another man. This just set this dark and broody man on a spiral to naughtiness..lol

Coach Zeke is the coach for the Boston University woman's football team and in come hi
Keri Loves Books
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy, forbidden romance between a female football player and her coach, that will leave you with a heart full to bursting and a smile you can’t contain.

I am a sucker for a forbidden romance, especially when it's teacher/student or in this instance coach/player and this story did not disappoint. It definitely delivered on the chemistry and heat. Put these two near one another and the chemistry was tangible. And Zeke's alpha, protective side was just plain HOT!

Zeke is a financial planner by day
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
HOLY HOTNESS!!!! Meet Zeke, a broody, alpha, sexy, arrogant head coach of Boston University’s women’s football team. Amelia, a new quarterback whom Zeke mistook for a dizzy cheerleader :O Bring on the laughter, the heat, the intense chemistry, and the sizzling sexual tension. Wowza, I love Zeke – he is all powerful arrogant asshole but he has a protective and soft side … Swoons!!! I adore Amelia as well – beautiful, confident, badass, girl power all the way. These two aren’t supposed to go near ...more
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, THIS COVER!!!😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥. I could stare all day... let me wipe off my drool..😉. I’ve been waiting for Zeke’s book since DRIVE. I needed to know his story and for him to get his HEA.

The story starts off and it really pulls you in. He really is an all commitments, ALL IN, loves being in a relationship type of guy. He is what you want in a significant other. He wants LOVE, he wants Trust, he wants it all. He is the epitome of the PERFECT devoted, alpha guy.

Zeke meets Amelia on his first da
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
So this certainly isn't my first Jacob Chance book, but it might just be my favorite! The Boston Terriers standalone series has quick become one of my favorites and I love getting to know both the guys and gals on the football teams. Ever since meeting Zeke in PENALTY and getting to see more of him in DRIVE, I have been wanting to get my hands on his story. So...when the author announced that COACH was about him I got so freaking excited and I am s
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coach by Jacob Chance is my new favorite book by this amazing author. Not only is it written amazingly but something I noticed was how it's written differently that all his other books, and I can't figure out what's so different about it.

Coach takes us back to Boston University for the next installment of the Boston Terriers, unlike the two before this time it's the woman's team taking stage. Zeke, who was previously mentioned in the other books, is now one of the coaches for the woman's team.
Angela DeMarco
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coach (Boston Terriers #3) by Jacob Chance is a sexy, taboo, sports romance story. Jacob created two characters, Zeke and Amelia, that you couldn’t help fall in love with. Added into the mix we have secondary characters we know and love. Coach grabs you from the prologue until the last page. Who doesn’t love a forbidden romance, especially one between a coach/player. There are some twists and turns thrown into the story. Coach definitely delivered on all levels.

Zeke, a financial planner and an
Clare Harrison
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There was one line that made me need to read this book and instantly know it was going to be fantastic and right up my street.

“Are you looking for cheerleader tryouts, sweetheart? I’m afraid you’re in the wrong place.”

Zeke is the coach of The Boston Terriers and unbeknown to him he just insulted his new star quaterback. Not the best start to the season, but had me chuckling away.

Amelia is the girl with looks of a runway model but with a throwing arm many would be insanely jealous of.

Firey, sassy
Meghann Martin
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just Wow! I knew this was going to be something amazing but Jacob Chance delivered his best Sports Romance yet!

Coach is the third installment in the Boston Terriers Series. This is Zeke’s and Amelia’s Story. He is the offensive coordinator to the women’s football team at the University.
Amelia is the new transfer quarterback for the team.

First meeting the attraction was heated and instant but as it being something unprofessional and looked down on, the both fight the feelings and thoughts. To add
Lauren Harwood
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know nothing about American Football but if I had a coach like Zeke you could bet your last dollar I'd be at practice several hours early every single day!!!
What an amazing book. Jacob Chance has taken us back to Boston University for and installment of the Boston Terriers, this time for the woman's team.
Zeke is the sexy coach and Amelia is the teams new quarterback. From the first meeting between he two, you could feel the sexual tension and just knew their chemistry was grow into something
Charmane Hackworth
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think Coach by far my top favorite from Jacob. I really enjoyed Zeke and Amelia's forbidden story. There is no denying the chemistry between the two, It felt like it was pouring from the pages. I liked seeing a little bit of former characters. A definite must read if your looking for a HOT STEAMY forbidden sports romance.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
What I love most about a Jacob chance novel is the surprises! As I read I find myself looking for hidden clues because there’s always a bomb dropped on you and wow was there ever a hidden surprise! I never know what to expect and that’s what I love about Jacobs writing! It keeps me engaged and savoring every word he has to write!

Amelia and Zeke are the perfect match but can they make it work? So many obstacles and is love worth the risk?

Take a chance on this forbidden love story and enjoy the
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Capture

Coach is book 3 to the Boston Terriers series by Jacob Chance. What did I not love about this book...absolutely nothing! Once I had this book in my hands, I was up late trying to finish it. I was captured by Zeke and Amelia. Not only is our heroine fierce but she is also a kick a** QB for the Terriers team. Yup....our favorite gal is the star of an all woman's football that has me loving the author more!

Coach gives you the thrills of forbidden romance. Zeke is not suppose to be interested in Am
Barbara
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just Love the Boston Terriers Series and Jacob Chance has delivered another amazing addition with “Coach”. The book is fast paced and the word/scenes flow seamlessly, not to mention the characters are very defined, down to earth and believable. It’s a great treat when you can feel the emotions of the characters right along with them and that is exactly how well written Coach is. The storyline has it all too. It’s heartwarming and romantic with humor and zanny moments as well.

This is Zeke’s st
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed

The book blurb gives enough away so I won't go into great detail but what I will say is that I really enjoyed this story,with it's DUAL POV's, it is another well written,with great character's,some of whom we have previously met in the first two books in the 'Boston Terriers' Series-another nice touch to the storytelling,yet it is easily read as a Standalone.

I laughed out loud not only with the banter back and forth between Zeke and Amelia,but Owen and Trevor also provide humor,and I hope they w
Diane Laferla
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance delivers once again yet another fulfilling read, sports romances are my absolute go to reads and this is no different.

Coach is basically based on two characters, Zeke, Boston University coach and Amelia, the new quarterback for the girls team who get off on the wrong foot but the instant attraction is there without a doubt. With both characters having bad relationships in the past and the precautions of both losing their dreams they fight their feelings for each other until they fi
Monica Randau
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know that when I read anything by Jacob Chance, I will not be disappointed. He has quickly become one of those 1-click authors where I don't even have to read the blurb to know that it will be good.

Coach is a sexy and fun sports forbidden romance that follows Zeke and Amelia, a female football player and her Coach. In book three of the Boston Terriers series, Zeke & Amelia find instant attraction when they see each other on the playing field the first time. This is a wonderfully written b
Alexa Rayne
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coach was absolutely fantastic, possibly the best book by Jacob Chance so far. Right from the prologue, I knew Zeke was going to be special and I was right because he kept stealing the spotlight with every turn of the page. And Amelia is one impressive, spitfire of a quarterback that I admired throughout the book. There was just no way I could not fall in love with Zeke and Amelia, when their fiery encounters and hot sexual tension molded into something so beautiful and real. They might have off ...more
Christie Marsh
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you find an attraction that pulls you in and sucks up every fiber in your being, you either let it play out or walk away. The Boston Terriers Girls Football Team brought in a sassy, sexy and gorgeous quarterback and Zeke being the sexy alpha male Coach, their connection was electric. This story was steamy, gave me goosebumps to feel all the feelings Zeke and Amelia have for one another. This author never disappoints, this series is fun and adventurous! Looking forward to more Boston Terrier ...more
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy forbidden romance, this 3rd book in the Boston Terriers series is a must read! Amelia is a tough, kick ass QB who gives Zeke a run for his money. Their sizzling chemistry and the way they try to resist each other is so hot! There was a surprising twist I didn't foresee which really added to the storyline. I loved the secondary characters and an looking forward to Trevor and Grace's story coming soon in book 4, Tackle.
Cynthia Carpenter
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when you start to fall for someone you shouldn't?

Zeke is assistant coach of the Boston Terriers female football. He had a bad break up a year ago. When he sees Amelia its like fireworks.
Amelia is the quarterback and has worked her but off to get where is. She has also had a bad breakup as well. And she only wants to play football and get good grades.
As they go along they start to fall for each other will they be able to keep it professional or will they fall hard and lose. With
Michele McMullen
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Coach~~Zeke and Amelia
This couple is hotness personified ! A taboo sports romance that will have you fanning yourself as you flip those pages! The moment they meet their is an undeniable attraction. Yes Zeke may have made an assumption but the sassy Amelia puts him in his place even though he is the Coach. A back and forth game of attraction ensues and soon they realize that their is so much more to their story!
Sassy, Sexy, Great Banter and sizzling chemistry !!!
~~Michele McMullen ~~
Book-Lovin-Momma
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a deliciously forbidden romance with a battle of wills between two strong individuals. It'll knock your socks off and keep you turning the pages as it melts your kindle reader! Zeke was an arrogantly sexy coach who clearly needed to give feisty Amelia another lesson or two, but may be she has a lesson of her own to teach him right back! I love it when they challenge each other with witty dialogue and steamy action to back it up!
Tashia
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Jacob Chance and I can honestly say it will not be my last. I was pulled into this book at the beginning and didn't stop til the end. I loved the connection between Zeke and Amelia and the playfulness between them and the other characters. I've been missing out especially since I love sport romances I highly recommend checking his books out!!!
LORRIE
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another amazing read. I laughed and loved right along with the characters
Charly
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance is the guru of Sports Romance. Coach was one of the best I have read.

To be honest I don’t know a lot about American college football but it’s never an issue when it comes to this author. This book is truly, off the charts, HAF romance. It’s also fun so it ticks the romcom box too.

Zeke is appointed the offensive coach for the Boston Terriers Girls football squad. He is an athlete in himself so visualize young and fit, but also tall and dark with killer blue eyes. No wonder the girls
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
5 Stars....

I knew I was going to love this book! But I didn't just love it, I LOVED IT!!!! Coach is book three in the Boston Terriers series. Not only is an amazing addition to this series, it is my favorite so far. And that says a lot because I said the same after reading each book, lol.

There are many great aspects of this book. For me, there was an incredible balance of humor and angst. Let's not forget the crazy amount of tension between Zeke and Amelia. Their attraction was not only palpabl
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An author of romantic suspense, sports romance and romantic comedies, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook
www.facebook.com/jchanceauthor/
Instagram http://www.instagram.com/jchanceauthor
Twitter
Amazon https://www.
More about Jacob Chance

Boston Terriers (3 books)
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • Drive (Boston Terriers #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)