Start by marking “Silent Whispers; What One Thinks is Crazy, Another Knows is True” as Want to Read:
Silent Whispers; What One Thinks is Crazy, Another Knows is True

Silent Whispers; What One Thinks is Crazy, Another Knows is True

When Tami Urbanek began working with the public as a medium, she never envisioned how her path would change. Moving beyond working with people's spirit guides, deceased children began arriving to share their own shocking experiences. These children revealed the horrific torture and government scientific experiments that ultimately led to their death. With a heavy heart,

Kindle Edition
Published May 2nd 2018 by Tami Urbanek

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Whispers; What One Thinks is Crazy, Another Knows is True

Start your review of Silent Whispers; What One Thinks is Crazy, Another Knows is True
Ever Leigh
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I didn't know what to expect going into this one. The most information I had on the subject going was just what I've seen on tv, which as you know, isn't always the most reliable. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised with how much I felt like I learned and understood just from reading Urbanek's words. This is a subject that is a bit tricky because your belief system is often times set about the subject one way or another, but I think that reading this will help you open your mind to the ...more
R.K. Emery
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I will not lie, this is a topic I don't know a lot about, but it does really intrigue me. I think that the story Tami Urbanek tells here is a very inspiring one. It has darker elements as you are dealing with serious situations, but there is a silver lining in the way she is able to help. This was a great read! Emotional and Powerful, she has such a great voice and I'm glad I got a chance to read about her experiences.
Samantha Turley
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Sometimes you need a kick in the butt, metaphorically of course. : ) I really feel like what this book can be is a jump start to changing your perspective on many things. It’s empowering and motivating and really gives you a positive outlook.
Gina Stamper
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
It takes no time at all for Tami Urbanek to hook her reader with her words and her story in general.
I was invested from the get-go. Urbanek’s writing style is smooth and effortless. I felt like I was in her head and that is a huge testament to her writing ability. Especially about something like this in which most of her readers will not have any first hand experience with. I didn’t feel lost and if anything I got more of an understanding of mediums.
Jenn
May 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Could Not Finish

For over 20 years I have read and researched the atrocities that happened to those who either did not agree with Hitler or those that he deemed inferior. My stomach dropped when I began this book. How can someone exploit those that did not survive. There are so many other accounts of child abuse as told by the children themselves as adults. I could not get through the first half of the book.
RABT Book Tours and PR

• Citadel
  • Mr. Pizza
  • Firsts: Coming of Age Stories by People with Disabilities
  • Animal Circus
  • Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)
  • The Winter Riddle
  • The Seas of Distant Stars
  • Sugar Lane Volume 1
  • Law and Addiction
  • Revenge Comes Calling (Katie and Malone Mysteries Book 1)