Start by marking “Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #1)

Sex in Numbers

(S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #1)

No longer for sale. The S.I. N. Rock Star Trilogy has been given an update and has evolved into the Pretty Boy Rock Series.
Published (first published 2015)

Start your review of Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #1)
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
Do You Even Edit, Bro??

When reading the synopsis of this story, I thought this was a book that could really check all of my boxes. Rocker? Check. Brother's best friend? Check. Throw in a little kink? Check, check, and CHECK.

Unfortunately, I felt that the story tried to be too many things at once, and ultimately, fell flat.

The story was underdeveloped, the characters immature and one-dimensional, and having one of the authors pretty much starring in the book as himself cheapened the entire thing.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

3.5 Thirsty groupie stars...
I jumped at the chance to read S.I.N. because I can't resist a rocker romance. And that sexy man on the cover gave me a good visual as I was introduced to Diesel. Their band, Sex In Numbers, is quite popular locally because they have a regular gig at a club. However; they haven't been discovered yet. Not that you could tell by the overzealous, and thirsty groupies who make themselves available to the wanna-be rockstars who are already enjoying
Coco.V
Jun 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/14/2019)! 🎁
Romance Readers Retreat

At first glance I thought here's a book by two authors I've never come across before, however I quickly realised who Shawn Dawson was and it is clear that he was the very image of Diesel, lead singer of the up and coming band, Sex In Numbers, just look at the cover and that's your man. Now believe me, while that definitely isn't a bad image to have in your head, I did wonder whether it would work. Was it going to be just a bit too egotistical for my taste? In actual fact it wasn't and i
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description

“I thought I could stay away from her. I wanted to. Then she came in here tonight in a dress so out of character for her, I couldn’t resist. Not because she looks sexy as f@ck, because that is undebatable, but because that in itself was a hint at her ability to submit - her readiness. She wanted to get my attention - needed to show me she can be desirable.”

5 sinfully stars!!! Woah, that was one hot @ss book!! Diesel is one dirty, dirty rock star and I loved him!!

Diesel is the lead singer of Sex
Gail
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC given by author in exchange for a honest review...

OH WOW when I was given the chance to read this book I jumped.. and first and foremost I want to thank the author for this opportunity.

First we have the oh so delectable Diesel Beck the lead singer of Sex in Numbers.. He has no shortage of women.. The moment he gets on stage the women are falling at his feet..

Then we have Lourdes Drake.. she is the stepsister to Xander who just so happens to be in the band Sex in Numbers.. Lourdes is coming
Tracy
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally loved this book!!! It really was amazing!!! The writing flow was spot on and the characters were perfect and it all fitted together for a kickass story! The only thing i didn't like was the huge cliff hanger at the end, but then saying that, i'm now desperate for # 2 so truthfully i would even give the ending 10/10!
Diesel is the singer in a band called Sex In Numbers, he's hot, sexy and mind blowingly gorgeous, he's also a bit of a man-whore.
Lourdes is a student and the younger step si
Caro Richard
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.....Diesel,  lead singer for Sex in Numbers, prolific man whore, out and out loves himself and let me just mention he is a HUGE douche (he does redeem himself!) What is he hiding and what's the deal with his mate, Sevyn?

Lourdes aka gothic Barbie, sister to band mate Xander and is troubled and I wanted to know why!

Although the whole band has been warned off, Diesel sees a challenge and goes about trying to get in her pants.

Nice to see there is a girl called Caroline in the story,  fant
***Cheryl***
3.5 stars. Review to follow
Laurel Nilsen
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sex in Numbers is book 1 in the S.I.N Trilogy. Seriously this book had me captivated from the beginning and had me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what was going on. If you love a Ahole for a lead character you are going to love Diesel. Lourdes and Diesel together is an explosion waiting to happen. Can’t wait for book 2.
Janice Giroux
Good story, but...

The storyline is good but somewhat thin. The writers need a better beta team helping them with grammar and the flow of the story. Oh, and it has a cliffhanger ending. I’m not intrigued enough to find out what happens next.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is seriously tablet-melting hot. It was sexy, funny, and snarky. It was a great book.
booklover4life
3.5 Stars!!!

***I received a copy of this book from the authors in exchange for an honest review***

This is a story about a rockstar who likes to have sex, and just his voice alone causes women to drop their panties for him. Sounds a bit familiar, right?

Diesel is the lead singer of Sex In Numbers, an up and coming rock band. All he wants to do is sing and have sex with his groupies. He has a depraved mind and a predilection for some really intense, BDSM based fantasies. A man who likes control, he
Kim Howlett
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't resist a rocker story and this was a very good story and it showed great potential for a series.
The cover model was very hot (lol) and it made picturing the lead character very easy.
Diesel is exactly like you would think a lead singer of a up and coming band would be like. He loves attention from women and is a man whore. Diesel however does like a certain type of women as he is a dominant.
I thought the dominant aspect to Diesels personality was refreshing as its not something I've com
Marlene W
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wait...What?
Now that's what I call a cliffhanger on steroids!

Diesel is your typical Rock God. Hot, tattooed, and oozing with sex appeal. Being the lead singer in a band ensures that there is no shortage of woman available to satisfy his needs. Groupies, one-nighters, and no attachments are of course his thing.
Lourdes is the step-sister of a member of the band. She's rocking a goth look, hiding behind a mask of make up and baggy clothes. She's not only hiding herself, she's hiding a secret.
These
Reflections of a Book Geek
3.5 Stars

I have to go into this review by saying how much of a complete and utter D!ck Diesel is!!! I don't even think that is a strong enough word to describe him. I couldn't earn to him at all and I don't understand how anyone could to be honest.

I had a feeling I knew what Lourdes had been through, it was pretty obvious from the beginning and I just had an inkling of what it was and who it was. I quite liked Lourdes character although I thought her transformation came a little too quick.

I ha
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
FIVE Stars!

I received an ARC for an honest review of Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy ~ Book 1) by S.R. Watson and Shawn Dawson

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story! What is not to love about this book? Well, except of course that the end of this book leaves you hanging and wanting more! Lourdes is one of the band member's sister, she's moved in for the summer and has a past she is ashamed of and prefers to keep hidden. Diesel is the lead singer of the band, he's attractive, assertive and has
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
When I saw who the authors were on this new release, I had to grab it and dive in. I pushed aside other books I was reading so I could get this done. I just could not put it down!

Aside from a few editing issues and a couple of not fully fleshed out paragraphs that seemed a tad off, this book captured me from the beginning. I loved the storyline and the dirty talk. Diesel is so hot and the steam coming off the pages is a chart topper. Dirty and nasty, just the way we love it!

I love it when a gu
Jennifer Hajdics
Dec 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Yikes. First off, I cant even begin to give you an accurate description of all the spelling and grammar errors this book is riddled with. It's crazy. There's almost no abbreviation, which makes the characters sound ridiculous. And the author apparently doesn't know the difference between 'to' and 'too.' If she paid someone to proofread her book, she needs to ask for a refund. There were sentences with words flat out missing throughout the whole book. And the characters? Was I reading a high scho ...more
Trisha
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, there are twists to the story, lust, changes, and secrets that haven't been shared. Lourdes has her own style to prevent people from giving her attention or at least the attention that is not wanted. She goes to visit her brother Xander for the summer who is in a band Sex in Numbers and her life takes a turn. Brooke is her best friend and tries to help her with her change in her life.

Diesel is the lead singer in the band. All of the band members know that Lourdes is off limit
Laura Rindone
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the storyline and the characters & I'm really looking forward to the 2nd book in the series! It has a lot of the elements that I love to read in a story, rockstars, the alpha sexy dirty talker,drama, family dynamics, laughter, and smokin' sex. And the cliffhanger. Oh yeah, there's a mother f*cking helluva cliffhanger that changed a lot of what I was thinking while reading the book about the main characters, still shaking my head and wondering what's what. Can't wait to see where this ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
I received this for an honest review... I have to say that I fell in love with this book from page one.. With saying that I didn't fall in love with diesel he is that awesome rocker that you just love to hate.. I loved Lourdes. These two together are off the charts hot!!! But GOOD LORD that ending... I am gonna need the next one in this series super soon!!!

This was just a really great read!! A great addition to S.R Watson and a great start for Mr. Shawn Dawson...

LOVED!!!!
Annmarie
He's really a pig for a lot of the book. I mean he has sex with her friend so she knows because they are in the same house. This is after he hangs around with her and expresses interest in the h. This is not the only other person he has sex with. Just, idk. I do want to see what happens though. He changes and is just with her after but you can tell his personality is just...
Anyway, he gets better but there is a Cliffy. The story is full of angst and drama.
Raj
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is sex with other women,the hero is a man whore after all in a rock band but there is no cheating occurring thus far.Still early days I guess for that as this is the first book in a trilogy and since it happens to be surprisingly enjoyable I'm going to stick around for the full ride. ...more
Tamia
Dec 08, 2015 marked it as my-books  ·  review of another edition
i dont know how to read it
Janee
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
?

I don't how I feel about this book. It was quite entertaining. I differently well going to the next book in the series.
Doris
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review after I finish Creed of Redemption.
Brittany Alexander
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
The story line of this book was pretty good-I couldn’t put it down. However, the editing on this book was horrible and it really detracted from the story.

I’m talking commas everywhere, issues with the timeline, and getting characters mixed up. This book desperately needs a round of betas and editing.

But like I said, other than that, I did enjoy the story. And it totally helps that Shawn Dawson is on the cover and the inspiration for the main character.

I used to be obsessed with Shawn. I reall
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Back-Up (Back-Up, #1)
  • Paper, Scissors, Rock (Rock Games, #1)
  • Detour
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • Kade
  • Dare
  • Watch Me Unravel (Blue is the Color, #2)
  • Hot Mess (Players #1)
  • Front & Center (Back-Up, #2)
  • Such Great Heights (Blue is the Color, #3)
  • Night Shifts Black (The Hold Me Series, #1)
  • Silas: Part Two (A Playboy's Lair Duet #2)
  • Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)
  • Emphatic (Soul Serenade, #1)
  • A Little Like Destiny (A Little Like Destiny, #1)
  • Unrequited (Unrequited #1)
  • Hard Rock Crush
  • No One to Hold (The Hold, #1)

USA Today bestselling author, S R Watson, is a Texas native who currently resides in Seattle, Washington. She writes contemporary, new adult, suspense, and a couple of sweet romance titles under the pen name S.Renée. She co-authors with Ryan Stacks and together the duo is planning to tap into the world of fantasy / paranormal.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Wn8Adq

Facebook:http://bit.ly/srwatson

Instagram:

S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy (2 books)
  • Creed of Redemption (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #2)