Start by marking “A Killer Past (Quinn Winters, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Killer Past (Quinn Winters, #1)

A Killer Past

(Quinn Winters Series #1)

Agent Quinn Winters has worked hard to get where she is today. She is an elite FBI profiler, as well as a submissive. She tries to balance the two, but through the years, she’s always put her career first. Except, when it comes to her best friend Agent Willow Mavros. They have been best friends since college and know each other better than anyone else.

A new case has come
Published July 19th 2018 (first published July 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about A Killer Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Killer Past

Start your review of A Killer Past (Quinn Winters, #1)
Ivy
Jun 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
OUT NOW!

Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FPX8SNC
Kobo:
Barnes & Noble:

description

A Killer Past will be available on as many platforms as I can get it :)

Teasers coming soon!

Series Note:
- Yes, this is a series, but it is a standalone book

Excerpt – Copyright Ivy Love 2018

Killer:

An unconscious girl sits tied to a lone chair in the middle of an empt
Diane Holtry
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 🌟 's in NOT enough!
The storyline was suspenseful and had my mind reeling with all the possible twists and turns as well as the #whodunits!
What a unique approach with first having two couples highlighted and having chapters from all four POV as well as the killer.
I was anxious to get to the end with this one wondering if I was correct in any of my theories. Sadly I wasn't but that just means Ivy Love writes on a whole other level than even my mind can conjure up!
While reading this I felt as tho
Valerie Roberson
I have known of Ivy Love for a little while now, but hadn’t had the chance to read her work. I’m so glad I got the opportunity to do so with this book. I love mysteries and thrillers and add into it some very hot sex, well, what can I say except Hot Damn! Ivy Love had me from the first two pages and I had the hardest time putting the book down. It was exciting and nerve wrecking, it was heart pounding and jaw dropping, but most of all, it kept me guessing all the way. Who is the killer? And wil ...more
Katy Rose
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Now that I have that out of the way, the writing by Ms. Love is exceptional!! I absolutely loved every aspect of this novel! It played out like a great crime movie in my mind. Between her magnificent world building and an uncanny character development she does a fantastic job at pulling the reader in. I was on the edge of my seat during the entire game of cat and mouse that lasted the whole book! Switching characters points of view just added to the suspense! I loved that Quinn was a great ...more
AJ
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Killer Past is more than a fantastic read and hopefully not the last of tales from Quinn. Author Ivy Love brings you something out of her normal emotion filled pages and does not disappoint. There is a familiar tone with the touch of BDSM but it leaves you wanting more. A hardworking and driven Agent is tormented with a string of murders, set a little too close for comfort. Her team is involved in more than just catching the killer. Throughout the story you try to envision who it could be and ...more
Jenae (Jeni)
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! Different than what Ivy usually writes, it still has her unique style of telling only what needs to be told. While there is sex scenes, they are not overdone. While there is obviously a killer, it's in the description, victim descriptions are not overly graphic. I would give it a shot.
A.J. Renee
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall, I enjoyed this story. It progressed and kept me engaged. A lot of perspectives, but not confusing. I'll admit that at times I did feel disconnected, a little something missing perhaps? This was a new to me author.
Monica Reents
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great story! I love the plot, the characters (Quinn is my favorite), and every twist and turn thrown at us. I didn't anticipate the twists, which I thought were clever. Also enjoyed the way the story was written, alternating from each characters perspective. I'm looking forward to the next book!
Christa Bohannan
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I couldn’t put it down.

Merged review:

I truly don’t know what to say about this book. I devoured it and am impatiently waiting for more. Quinn and Willow are two kick ass women. Along with the men working in their group of agents. If you are looking for something a bit different make sure you check this out. Not your typical romance. Its so much more!!!
Jessica Rodriguez
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. It is so captivating right from the start. A page turner! An FBI agent is being targeted...it is a thriller , a sexy romance and a drama all rolled into one.
Tammy McGowan
Feb 24, 2019
Johnna Canter
Jan 02, 2019
Bobbie Boyens
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal!!

Miss Ivy broke out of her normal genre and WOW! I didn't put it down once. It's engaging and there is absolutely no lull or repetition in the story. Hopefully more will be written. I really enjoyed this book.
Elizabeth Clinton
Jocrazy
Jul 31, 2018
LizC
Jan 23, 2019

• Unraveled (Timeless Love #1)
I'm a proud indie author who in her spare time spends time writing about romance, murder and dipping her toes into dark romance & suspense.

Find me on Amazon: amazon.com/author/ivylove

Come say hi on Facebook:

Follow me on Instagram:

Quinn Winters Series (3 books)
  • Silenced (Quinn Winters, #2)
  • A Man Betrayed (Quinn Winters, #3)

News & Interviews

“One day, baby, you’re going to have to admit that we’re meant to be together. When that day comes you’re not going to be able to hide behind anything. You’re just going to have to realize that some things are meant to be. We’re one of those things.” 0 likes