Start by marking “Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc., #4)” as Want to Read:
Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc., #4)

Not Quite Over You

(Happily Inc. #4)

Susan Mallery, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances, proves there’s nowhere better than Happily Inc to rekindle first love.

Silver Tesdal has a head for business and a mouth made for kissing, and banker Drew Lovato has his eye on both. But ever since he was dumb enough to let her go, she’s kept him at a distance. When the bank turns her down for
Published October 23rd 2018 by HQN

To ask other readers questions about Not Quite Over You, please sign up.
George I read the books (and novella) out of order, but wish I had read the books in order. Just finished the series and will go back and read book 3…moreI read the books (and novella) out of order, but wish I had read the books in order. Just finished the series and will go back and read book 3 (Natalie and Ronan's story), the first book of the series I read. By reading in order you get better background. (less)

Stacee
2.5 stars?

I really liked Silver from the previous books and was eager to get to her story, especially when I read the premise of this one. Sadly, it was disappointing.

Silver and Drew are good enough characters. They’re both loyal and good and only want the best for the people they care about. Their relationship was interesting, but there wasn’t any chemistry at all. I struggled to care about their journey because they didn’t seem to care about each other. As feisty as Silver seemed in the previo
Beth
A town relying on the wedding industry to survive, a quirky but endearing hometown cast and difficult family members, Not Quite Over You had all that and more.

I enjoyed the story but felt most of the issues were either self induced or personally allowed. Even after both characters had their "come to Jesus moment", were a friend or family member set them straight, they still didn't get it.

I really like the Happy, Inc. family. The series has been a delightful read. Not Quite Over You is a nice,
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Anonther amazingly adorable and funny and sweet and sexy and heartbreaking book in this great series!
I loved Drew and Silver and Autumn and Granpa and allll the others!
What's with Jasper ??? Will he get his own book??? PLEASE!

AMAZING SERIES! Why is Fool's Gold and Happily Inc not on TV yet????

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Not Quite Over You is the highly anticipated story of two high school sweethearts who get a second chance of finding their forever love. Silver Tisdale let Drew go all those years ago and doesn’t regret her decision. She feels she’s over him but a secret she’s held from him might be coming to light soon and she has to face him with it. Drew Lovato understood why she let him go all those years ago but regrets and wonders what if these days. When an opportunity comes to his attention to help out S
Chris Conley
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply love Susan Mallery’s books.
Aly
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Silver Tesdal is not looking for love. She have her friends (and glad that they found good men) and she's happy in her professional life, being her own boss and working as a bartender for special events in her traveling bar. But when the bank turn down her loan request for buying two more Airstream vans to expand her business, it'll bring back one of her ex in her life.

Life got in the way of young love. Or more precisely, neither Drew, nor Silver was ready for commitment and living adult life a
Cheryl
Oct 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read every book in this series. I really like the people and the town of Happy. Everyone is so friendly and quick to help lend a helping hand. The last two books I really enjoyed. This time I am sad to report that this book felt like it took a tiny step backwards. While, the story was good as well as the characters; I felt like I struggled some to connect with the characters.

Silver and Drew were good. Yet, this is where some of the magic from the prior books seemed to be missing. Silver
Kari
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, for-review, kindle
Not Quite Over You is the fourth book in the Happily Inc series. This is Silver and Drew's story. I have to admit, that overall, I have been pretty underwhelmed with this series so far; this latest installment included. The main reason has been the main couple in each book. Like Silver and Drew, I have just not felt the attraction or any heat between them to make their HEAs believable.

In this book, Silver and Drew were in love the summer before he went off to college. Silver broke up with him s
Sherry
***I received an e-copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to the author, publisher and NetGalley.***

Not Quite Over You, by Susan Mallery, is the fourth book in the Happily series and it was decent. I’d previously read book 2.5 and this one fell into the same star range. There were some confusing details, but even worse for me, I didn’t feel the chemistry between Drew and Silver for a lot of the story. I couldn’t tell if the yearning was for what once was or pure sexual che
Francette
This book didn't make any sense. Why after all this time, when they've both been living in the same town, is the H now deciding to pursue the h, his ex? Have they not spoken in twelve years, since she turned down his marriage offer, even though they both live in this very small town? They've never had a chance to address the break-up and the adoption in all this time? And why one Earth would the h feel like she owed the H anything in regards to their daughter? He has not asked after her since be ...more
Peggy Jaeger
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

I'll admit, when I started reading this book, I did not realize it was by a well-known author. Maybe it's because it's an "ARC" copy from Netgalley (thank you), there are errors that are usually fixed before publication...but to me, it read almost amateur. I don't claim to be some professional, but I do read a lot from many spectrums...just not what I had expected from a seasoned author. In some ways it gave me hope; everyone is human, and even esteemed authors have errors. So tha
Gale
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about a clueless hero that has a heart of gold, but had feet of clay as a teen? That’s Drew Lovato – hometown golden boy. Or what to say about a heroine who has no idea what she is worth – to herself and others – because she has been badly…bruised is a good word…when life has knocked her down? Considering she has gotten up, brushed herself off, and made something of herself, she should be proud. Only there are some that keep reminding her which side of the tracks she came from…

Dre
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
I probably say this on every review of this series, but I want to live in Happily Inc! This sounds like a wonderful small town and while not perfect has enough positive that draws me into the town.

I also love this story because I was part of a (large!) group that helped create one of the characters in the book and the basic story line. This was at the author's Girlfriend Getaway in 2017. We came up with Mr. Whiskers. I was rooting for a turtle, but a bunny won out. Either way, I really enjoyed s
Sheery
Silver Tesdal owns a portable bar that serves the weddings and many events in Happily Inc. She wants to expand her business and goes to the bank for a loan - where she is turned down. Drew Lovato works for the bank and is in line to take it over but not in time to help Silver now. So he devises a plan that doesn't initially sit well with Silver. The two had a relationship he summer after high school but Silver broke up with Drew before he went to college. Then she found out she was pregnant.

Fast
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This wasn't a bad book. However, for a bunch of adult they seemed really immature at times. They definitely could have handled things a lot differently. The good news is that Drew & Silver finally got it together in the end. My one other complaint is that they should have left all that mess out with Jasper & Wynn. That women is so ridiculous and needs to go away.
Monique Pearson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This couple took the long road but it was worth it to become who they needed to be for each other. The two sisters need their heads smacked together. I do hope this series continues because I've really enjoyed it.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

She owns trailer bar
Mom thinks he's too good for her
She let him go once

Well drawn characters
Familiar friends from series
Enjoyable read
Michele
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1018, con-rom, priority
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Cue the dramatics, the laughter, the angst, and the sigh-worthy romance. Not Quite Over You brought that to the table and oh so much more as we explored Silver and Drew’s second chance romance that was absolutely full of surprises.

‘There was something about that man and her body. They got along really well.’

I’m having such a terrific time with Susan Mallery’s Happily Inc series. And I was (not so patiently) biding my time until we got to Silver’s book,
Marlene
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally published at Reading Reality

This isn’t exactly a second chance at love romance. It’s more like an “unfinished business” romance. Well, it’s also a second chance at love romance, it’s just that it feels more like they picked up where they left off because they just never got it out of their systems the first time. As the title implies, Silver and Drew never got over each other.

All the way back in high school, Silver and Drew were head over heels for each other. For three whole months.
Susan
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good second chance romance. It can be read as a stand-alone but is better read in order for the backgrounds of the other characters. Silver and Drew were high school sweethearts and very much in love despite the obstacles. Drew was from a wealthy family, while Silver was from the wrong side of the tracks. When it was time for Drew to leave for college, Silver broke up with him. She felt he would be better off without her holding him back, and could experience college life as it was meant to be.

T
Evelyn
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for www.buriedunderromance.com
NOT QUITE OVER YOU, the fourth installment of the Happily, Inc. series by best-selling author Susan Mallory, is another heartwarming visit to the quirky little town that bears the same name as the series. Filled with even quirkier characters, it won’t take the readers long to get involved with their lives and loves.
This story belongs to Silver Tesdal, the feisty young woman with a questionable reputation. Most of the town of Happily, Inc. is built around
Christi Snow
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review:
I swear this series gets better and better with each book...which is saying something because every single book in it has been amazing. I loved Drew and Silver's story, but I'm a huge sucker for a second chance at love story and this is a good one.

Drew and Silver had three months together the summer before Drew went to college. Silver knew he needed to be free to go to college, so she broke up with him and let him go. Something that he didn't understand, but didn't fight too hard. That
BookAddict
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the hardest things Silver ever did was to let Drew go when he went off to college. She stayed in Happily Inc and, after some pretty big challenges, found her footing, started a business and moved on with her life. She does a decent job of avoiding Drew in their small town, until he makes her an offer she can’t refuse to help expand her mobile bartending business. And as fate often determines, all those old feelings and issues from the past manage to intrude on her life.

As only Mallery can
Deb
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes! It is Silver's turn and I for one could not wait to read her story. Let me say that there is a lot Silver has to say, so pick up your copy of "Not Quite Over You" . Drew was headed for great things is what his parents have always told him, but in truth Drew was doing what he truly enjoyed now. Being back in Happily Inc brought on a lot of memories especially of the summer he and Silver discovered each other.

Silver is a sassy, intelligent business woman that knew from to beginning what she
Perrin Larton
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just the title gives you a hint of what’s to come. I think we all have something like this in our collective pasts, and if not a personal story, you probably know someone like this. A first love. A summer of wonder. All consuming passion. Then nothing…or perhaps something that’s so hard, nothing else matters.

Not Quite Over You looks at first love and how a second chance might become forever.
Silver and Drew have a past. A love that was bright and hot and doomed, at least it seemed that way to Si
Three Chicks
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Trinette Dungee

Drew and Silver have a second chance at love, but there are things in their pasts that make it a little tricky to move forward.

It’s been a while since I’ve read a Susan Mallery book but I loved her Fool’s Gold series (or at least those that I read). As with most of her books community and friends are a big part of the storyline and that pretty much what’s happening in Not Quite Over You. Small town love is at its best in this book. There are some twists that take a dire
Kathy
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

Not Quite Over You by Susan Mallery is a charming second at love romance. Although this latest release is the fourth installment in the Happily Inc series, it can be read as a standalone.

Silver Tesdal is hoping to expand her business but none of the local banks are willing to give her a loan.  So it is quite surprising when her  ex-boyfriend from high school, Drew Lovato, offers to provide the funding she needs in exchange for a share of her business. Uneasy about letting him back into
marieno
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot. Susan Mallery brought a lot of ideas that I found interesting. It's the kind of book with lot of potential to judge the characters but I read it with an open mind and I think I grew a little as a human being after reading it.

When I read the first 3 books, I thought Drew was a real jerk. I thought he discarded Silver like trash and was an elitist. I was in for a suprise. He's not exactly A1 boyfriend material but he's not a jerk either. I liked how Silver and him evolved
Darcy
The overall feeling of this book was mellow to me. There wasn't a lot of drama, more outside people causing issues by sticking their noses in where they didn't belong. For Drew it seemed like all of a sudden he really saw Silver and thought back to when they had dated before. For Silver it seemed like Drew was the one that let her get away. The complication they had back them was interesting, especially as how it came back into play in the present.

I was glad that the nosy busy bodies didn't win
  • A Soldier's Return
  • Starfish Moon (The Brides of Blueberry Cove, #3)
  • The Cottage on Rose Lane
  • Taking a Chance (Whisper Creek, #6)
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor)
  • Hot Winter Nights (Heartbreaker Bay, #6)
  • Love Hate Love
  • Driftwood Point (Chesapeake Diaries, #10)
  • Lured In (Fishing for Trouble, #2)
  • The Date Dare
  • The Fireside Inn (The Billionaire Bachelors #1)
  • Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)
  • Somebody's Baby (Darling, VT #3)
  • Captive Films: Season 2 (Captive Films, #2)
  • Home on Apple Blossom Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #9)
  • The Sexiest Man Alive (Life and Love on the Lam, #4)
  • Lilac Lane (Chesapeake Shores, #14)
  • The Best of Us (Sullivan's Crossing, #4)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming and humorous novels about the relationships that define women's lives—family, friendship, romance. She's best known for putting nuanced characters into emotionally complex, real-life situations with twists that surprise readers to laughter. Because Susan is passionate about animal welfare, pets play a big role in her books. Bel ...more

Happily Inc. (4 books)
  • You Say It First (Happily Inc, #1)
  • Second Chance Girl (Happily Inc, #2)
  • Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc., #3)
“Natalie leaned toward her. “You’re so convinced he’s going to reject you that you’re pushing him away before he can hurt you more. You know how to live with the pain of unrequited love. You’ve been doing it forever. But the pain of being rejected is unimaginable. You’re risking your future happiness because of your fear. That’s kind of dumb.” 0 likes