Start by marking “Twisted Love (Shattered Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Love (Shattered Love, #3)

Twisted Love

(Shattered Love)

259 pages
Published February 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Love

Dri ✰
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
3 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬
Kiki
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my word... Stevie’s book will have you on a roller coaster of emotions. Her story is entertaining, exciting, full of emotions and such a great read. I loved going deeper into pasts of these characters. My heart broke, the tears feel but they were worth it all. I don’t want to give much more because this story was amazing and I loved it!!
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the author. This review MAY contain spoilers.

If you thought that Jaymerson's story wrecked you and knocked you to the ground, then prepare yourself to be obliterated and buried in rubble. Stevie's story will pull your heart from your chest and leave you in an emotional stupor.

I love that this book picks up where the second book of the series left off but from Stevie's POV instead of Jaymerson's. I had honestly expected the story to ba
Kahea
***5 ‘Tarzan & Gypsy’ Stars***

I knew going in that this was going to be all kinds of intense and angsty because this is Stevie we are talking about and that girl doesn’t know how not to go big in one way or another...but man the emotional roller coaster this one took me on?? It...I got all teary eyed and sniffly...that doesn’t happen often, it doesn’t. But this book pulled all those pesky feels right out of me and must admit (grudgingly, though honestly) that I loved every second of it!

Ste
Andrea
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing as were the other two books in the series. My heart is full of twisted love for this book. The writing is fantastic, the character development is spot on, and the relationship emotions pulls at the heart strings. There is so much depth to Stevie than we realized. I'm so happy we got Stevie's book. I don't think I've cried so much over so many chapters.

Twisted Love is full of angst and heart wrenching scenes but filled with hope at the same time. It's dark but uplifting. I
Kimberly King
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's not out yet but the Blinded Love series is FANTASTIC!! I absolutely LOVE everything by Stacey Marie Brown!!
Kalli Bunch
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I just finished Twisted Love by Stacey Marie Brown and I am completely wrecked. I sat in the corner of the couch with my face peering over the top of my kindle pretending the reason my eyes were wet was due to the dog fur allergies. Yeah... #imnotcryingyourecrying! Stevie has more layers than a seven layer dip at a superbowl party! Who knew how much of a badass she truly is! This book is deeeeep!!! I'm talking intense! I started the book thinking I was going to read a few chapters and the ...more
Carrie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC for this book and picked it up last night to read. I could not put it down. This is the third book in the broken/shattered love series and features one of my favourite characters from it, Stevie.

So we know Stevie as a badass, smart talking, free loving chick who never goes to the same person more than once and is a solid rock for Jamie in her and Hunters story. I was always left wanting to know a bit more about her, why was she the way she was, why did she stay w
Sarah Dale
Oh my!! I wish I could rate this more then 5 stars! Stacey has seriously knocked it out of the park with this one! I thought the last two books would be hard to beat but she surpassed my expectations with this one!

I have loved all Stacey's books and I'm a huge fan of her PNR series but this one is my favourite of her contemporaries! she seriously brought ALL THE FEELS!!!

Stevie's story was everything! SMB gave me all the feels, it was such a roller coaster of emotions. She had me laughing with t
Beach Bums Romance
Now I’ve been twisted with so many emotions and I’m completely in love with this series! Twisted Love will make you feel like you’re actually watching Stevie and Chris’s life unfold right before your very eyes. Stevie and Chris are two people scared of love and facing the real challenges of life. Both have been through hell and back in their past and present. When you think nothing else will surprise you it completely throws you off balance. This series will keep you thirsting for more with ever ...more
Kiki
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristine
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, Stacey Marie Brown brings on the feels. Stevie, what a character and what a story!

Seeing Stevie's PoV, how her panic increased in certain situations and how her mind works was truly a beautiful insight into a mind that has already been hurt enough for a lifetime. Her walls are there for a reason and while you still understand it, you sometimes still want to beat her over the head.

It was raw, hard to read at times but still a breath of fresh air. Her conversation with Grandma Penny w
Rosanna
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
If I could rate this book 100 stars I would. It’s amazing.
We got a glimpse of Jayme's friend Stevie in the two other books in the Shattered Love Series. They became fast friends at Physiotherapy after they both had accidents. We never knew what happened to Stevie when she had her accident and how it landed her in Physiotherapy. All we know is that her and Jayme became inseparable.

We see Stevie also with Chris a member and friend of the motocross family that he and Hunter were a part of.

This b
Keva
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DANIA HENDRICKS
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot wait to read this book! Just finished the first two books and was completely swept under. Ugh, I hate the waiting game!
Karen Sedgman
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Love was so intense from the start, l could not stop reading! Stevie & Chris's story was so emotional yet so beautiful! It had pain, hurt, secrets, anger, heartache, tears and love! Fantastic read Stacey!
Tiffany
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart was literally ripped out and stomped on while reading this book!! By far the best book of these series. I loved every single moment of Stevie’s story.

“To the gypsy who remains, there is no fear left. Only love.””
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Let me start off by saying that I was literally jumping when I found out that Stevie was going to get her own book and we were going to find out what her story was because she intrigued me so much in Broken Love. I knew, just knew that I needed to read her story because her sketchiness and her shadiness at times in Broken Love had picked my interest to know what was going on with her.

This book was full of highs and lows that had me either smiling or scowling. I couldn't seem to have one or the o
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Shelves: arc
It has been a few days and I’m still in awe of this book and how much it made me sob like a new born baby now that its been a few days since I finished this I hope that I will be able to do a better review then the one that I did initially right after finishing this. So here we go. If I could give this book more then 5 stars, then I would.

Stevie aka Gypsy and Chris aka Tarzan aka Ape-Boy have this unbreakable bond between them. They have also had there share of heartbreak both for completely dif
Anna
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars This book had me on an emotional rollercoaster ride! I loved Stevie’s and Chris’ story and this is a book that I would definitely read again. Stevie has always been an interesting character to me and I am happy that the author dedicated an entire book to her. She is a likable, complex character and I adored Chris. There were times that I felt that my heart was being ripped out of my chest as they had experienced so many devastating things in their lives . These things affected how they ...more
Lisa
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Not only did you find your equal... but he found his”

Stacey Marie Brown is a master. Her writing is phenomenal as her words comes to life. This book was fantastic

Twisted Love is the third book in the Blinded Love series. It’s not meant to be read as a stand-alone, so If you haven’t read the first two, definitely read those first.

This book is about Stevie and Chris’s story who we meet in the previous books. With heartbreaking pasts and secrets that neither are willing to share has caused them
Angela Hillier
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Stevie’s book was just as breathtaking and sob inducing as the first two books.
This story was heartbreaking but you can’t help but root for Stevie and Chris, and that they have their happiness in the end.
The journey this book takes you on is twisted as the title says. The emotional baggage they both hold onto is traumatic and you really feel all the angst and emotions as they try hard not to admit their true feelings for each other.
As with the other two books you don’t see the twists coming and
Barbara
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Love is the third book in the series, after reading Shattered Love and Broken Love about Jayme and Hunter and loving their story, I didn’t think Twisted Love could compare. I was so wrong, Stevie and Chris' story was every bit as rewarding to read as Jayme and Hunter's. Stevie and Chris are both broken people from events in their past, both hide behind their scars by pretending nothing effects them. They both have secrets which they don’t share with anyone until events occur that make it ...more
Beach Bums Romance
Romance Schmomance (Malia)

BLOG | INSTAGRAM | AMAZON | BOOKBUB | TWITTER

OK ... I don't know what I was expecting with Stevie's story, but I was just as obliterated like when I read Jaymerson and Hunter's story. I kind of went into this was no sight of what was to come. To be honest, I needed a little refresher of who Stevie was, but Stacey definitely does a great job summing that up as you're reading.What a read this turned out to be, so heartbreaking and just painful. But there's also hope, love and second chances. Sta
Tabitha
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before reading this book I had not read the previous two books, boy was I in for a heart stopping trip.  Stacey Marie Brown is an amazing writer and now that I'm done with this one I'll be going back to start the first two in this series.  There is angst and scenes that will stop you in your tracks.  Trying not to let too many spoilers out, here is what I enjoyed.

While I enjoyed this one very much there were parts that I did not understand what was going on, most likely because I was missing the
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
I read and loved the start of the Blinded Love Series and have been anxiously awaiting Stevie's story since. Her book did not disappoint. It was an engaging and entertaining read!

Stevie and Chris- aka Tarzan- were multi-layered characters. There was much to be discovered about them, about what drove them, and their layers were slowly peeled back and their truths exposed. What we were given was two very real characters, flaws, hidden insecurities, and all. They had been through a lot and kept eve
Nic Spears
Oh my holy hell!!!!!!!!

Stacey has once again demonstrated her ability to produce magnificent, all-consuming stories that will capture your heart and mind.
Twisted Love was just that!

I fell in love with these characters when we first started this series, and finally it is Stevie’s time to shine...to show the world the person behind the mask. And what a person she is.
Strong, kick ass female who has an affinity for Disney character names and one night stands. But she’s more than that. We get to
Colleen Oppenheim
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally, FINALLY I got my Stevie's book and it was what I hoped plus so much more. I knew that Stevie hid her demons well but I wasn't sure how far they have chased her until now.
Twisted Love is incredibly written; Stacey has truly outdone herself with this book.
Edit~A
(Source: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thanks to The Next Step PR and Stacey Marie Brown.)

I must have cheated while reading this book, for the first time I did not read the companion books that came before it. However, as it was about another couple, and the author did a great job talking about the first books and events without forcing the information on the reader, I learned about the other two books quite easily.

Tarzan, Ape-boy, and Christopher Singer…they were nothing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

Shattered Love (3 books)
  • Shattered Love (Shattered Love, #1)
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)