Start by marking “Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)

Broken Love

(Shattered Love)

Published November 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Broken Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Love

Start your review of Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
Kahea
***5 ‘Even Satan’s Sweatin’ From the Heat Between You Two’ Stars***

Confession: There was that moment where I didn’t know if I wanted to read this book.

Not because I wasn’t curious as to what else was in store for Jaymerson and Hunter, because I so was, but I didn’t know if I could deal with the emotional turmoil I KNEW was coming because, let’s be real, when it’s a Duet you KNOW more things will happen.

And good lord did things happen.

The angst happened. The growling happened. The heavy sighs
Andrea
Oh my goodness - I just finished this book and I couldn't get enough of this story. The first book had shattered my heart. This book did not disappoint. It shattered my heart even more, if possible.

We pick up a couple months after the last book left off. Without giving away too much away - this book was full of so much raw angst. But I loved every minute of it. The writing was fabulous, kept me captivated, and made me fall in love. UGH. I'm sad that this story is over but it was so satisfying. I
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
I don’t even know where to begin as this book sucked me right in, wrung me out, and put me into a book hanger. This book is raw, gritty, entertaining, and an emotional rollercoaster full of love, heartache, tragedy, and hope. Broken Love is book 2 in this author’s The Blinded Love series and you will need to read Shattered Love first.

This book picks up at the very end of Jaymerson’s senior year in high school and does span a couple of years which I think was very fitting for the storyline. I
Kalli Bunch
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a profound and heart-wrenching tale of maddeningly deep emotions. Jayme and Hunter love more passionately and hate more fiercely because they do so with their whole being. Both of them want nothing more than to fulfill their dreams and hold onto each other with everything they have. But Jayme doesn't feel like she can compete with his dreams and often is placed last, and Hunter feels like Fate has it in for them. Ripped apart yet again, Jayme finds herself in Italy and Hunter on the rise to ...more
Sarah Dale
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well Stacey has done it again, she made me go out and buy wine and tissues whilst reading this beautifully emotional story.

I thought Jaymerson and Hunter had been through so much in the first book Shattered Love but it just continues in this one. SMB envoked all the emotions in me with her flawless writing, anger, pain, love, and happiness.

It was lovely to watch Jaymerson grow in this book. She. is finally starting to see her own worth and even though she is still trying to please others she
Kiki
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing conclusion to Hunter and Jaymerson's story. It was a ride, oh was it is a ride. I was angry, upset, disgusted and the author turned all things around and I was one happy camper by the end. Just wowed by this book and the two books. One of my favorite reads so far this year. The heart ache, struggle, love and passion that was put into Shattered and Broken love. All the puzzle pieces finally fit. Excellant read!
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Wow, this book -- no, this series was just phenomenal. I actually had a sleepless night reading this book. I found myself immersed with the story and the characters and just couldn't find myself putting it down for a second.

I absolutely loved and adored this series.

I have become a huge fan of YA/NA recently and just can't seem to find the time to put my kindle down when I'm reading this genre.

This is the continuation of Jaymerson and Hunter's story. And boy do we get lots of ups and downs in
SunShine
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Mind-blowing! Jesus... that was one hell of a story, hands down!
Kristine
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow!

This story was a total rollercoaster. Tears flowed, anxiety clawed at me, happiness made me soar high. It shows life, the tumbles it can take and the way someone can fight through those barriers. Sadness, hope, happiness, anger, exasperarion and everything in between.

Amazing ending to Hunter and Jayme's story. Could not have asked for more. It's refreshing to see characters written with such passion, knowledge, and intense emotion. Thumbs WAY up. (Wish I had more than 2)
L.B.
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still think there need to be official Stacey Marie Brown tissue packs that come with each book. This was an intense emotional story. If you've ever been in those shoes of debating between what others expect of you and chasing your dreams, it's really going to hit. Jaymerson and Hunter went through so much in book 1 and it just continues; life isn't easy but they push on and I rooted for them throughout all the pain and suffering that I felt in my heart as much as they did. I read the whole ...more
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
02/21/2019: Read for the second time.

***REREAD REVIEW 02/21/2019***

This series has obliterated me for a second time. Rereading this series has only solidified my undying love for this story, these characters, and this author!

The amount of emotion that is packed into this series is almost overwhelming. This is the kind of book series that changes you. You will never be the same after reading it. This story left a mark on my soul. When I first reviewed this book I said that "when I went into this
Tiffany
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shattered Love was a great book, however Broken Love will break you.

I have a book hangover. It takes a lot for me to get like this but it has happened. I am hungover in such a good way.

My emotions were literally in a tug of war while reading this book. I didn't know if things would ever get better for Jaymerson and Hunter I really didn't. Without giving anything away...if you read Shattered Love don't even hesitate go read Broken Love.

If you never read Shattered Love do yourself a favor and
Samantha Bridges
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was so amazing! Just like the first book it takes you through a roller coaster ride of emotions (so make sure to have a box of tissues with you because you WILL need them). Jamerson and Hunter have both went through so much and to see how in the end they realize that the can’t live without the other absolutely warmed my heart. I’m so glad they finally got there happy ending!! Now I need to know more about Stevie and Chris!!!!!
Amanda
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book where you held off from reviewing it because you knew that would mean it was actually over? That's what this book was for me. It was such an intense ride from book 1, Shattered Love, to now with Broken Love. With both books I carved time out but it wasn't enough. I didn't prepare for the emotional turmoil I would be going through. And that's precisely what I look for in a contemporary romance. I want to feel it long after the pages stop turning. I want a book that makes ...more
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
I just adored Shattered Love and was so excited to dive back into Jaymerson and Hunter's world! While I did enjoy the book overall (go ahead with your bad self Jaymerson) there were some things that didn't work for me.

What I loved:
I didn't think I could love Jaymerson anymore then I did in the first book, but I was wrong. I loved how she refused to let go her dreams and wants just to make others happy. No matter her love for her family or Hunter, she refused to conform to their wants or selfish
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
4.5 Stars
I read and LOVED the beginning of Jaymerson and Hunter's story in SHATTERED LOVE and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next chapter of their lives. Their story continues in BROKEN LOVE, and it's a passionate and angst-filled journey. Just like the first book, my heart was racing from the tension even as we were crawling towards the 90% mark!!!
Be prepared!

Jaymerson and Hunter couldn't seem to catch a break. Just when it appeared as though happiness was within their grasp,
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
My review for the first 2 books...

The first two books in the series are all about enemies to lovers and second chance romance. SHATTERED LOVE and BROKEN LOVE was filled with romance, heartbreak, tears (so many tears) and two broken kids finding themselves after tragedy and facing the backlash of their choices from people they thought loved them. It was beautiful and harrowing all rolled into two amazing stories.

There is a third book to the series, TWISTED LOVE, all about the crazy, yet
Amber Ziegler
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words

Stacey has a way pulling you into a world and I feel like I was right there next to Jayme and Hunter. Their story will always be a favorite of mine now and to think I almost didn't read the first one.... Lol
Chloe Lucca
I loved Jamerson and Hunter's story. Although it was very frustrating to read sometimes, it was an beautiful heartbreaking love story. This is a definite must read.
Pam Foster
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a sequel!!

I loved book one so much and connected with the characters in a way that I haven’t with other books in a long time - I’m so grateful to the author for having the courage to write Jayme’s story and for keeping it raw and real. This sequel is so good, I’m so glad that we get to see more from these characters as life continues to challenge and shape them. Great story 5 stars!!! Now I need Stevie to get her book pronto lol
Heather De Los Reyes
Could not put this book down

The first book in this series gutted me and made me feel so many emotions Shattered Love made Jaymerson become my new favorite character and I wanted to hate Hunter but knew I would love him. Then this book started and the author gutted me again but I loved how she did it. Letting Jaymerson find herself and experience life was worth all the feelings it stirred in me. I love the HEA and I am looking forward to Stevies book!
Rosanna
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is just a fantastic series. Stacey Marie Brown I well known for her paranormal genre more than her romance and this one just might get you hooked on that too!... if you aren’t already that is.

The first one left us a bit on a cliffhanger. We want ore. More of Hunter. More of Jaymerson. Those two just continuously jabbed you in the heart with a huge knife and the gave you the warm fuzzies the next. Their world was spinning. We as readers were spinning along with them.

Hunter... what can I say
Andrea Cloyd
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Stacey! This book was a roller-coaster of emotions... and while Jaymerson and Hunter's relationship can be very VERY frustrating, the story was so well written that it drew you in to a captivating conclusion. With the ending of the last book I was unsure what sort of emotional distress that Stacey was planning on putting us through with this one. This book had just the right amount of heartbreak and romance that kept you wanting more.... and also making you want to ...more
Nic Spears
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 in the Shattered Love series, and the continuation of Hunter and Jayme’s complicated and intense story; this is a couple you are going to want to read, and fall in love with...

...even if you do want to knock their heads together on multiple occasions.

This book kept me reading from beginning to end. Left me wanting a hell of a lot more, and excited over who’s story we are going to get next.

I loved every minute of Hunter as Jayme. Their love was soul deep, and a love that you wish you had.
Kalli Bunch
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angela Hillier
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book as soon as I finished Shattered love.
The story of Jayme and Hunter continues in this raw and unbelievably heartbreaking second book. I was the totally wrung out by the end.
Emotional and yet brilliant the way Jayme fights for herself and not get caught in just going down the easy path. Brilliant because in makes Hunter love her more for it.
Totally five stars. I’m really looking forward to Stevie’s story.
Beach Bums Romance
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second installment of Jayme and Hunter’s story is frustrating, heart wrenching and happy too. I was on such an emotional roller coaster throughout the entire book I wasn’t sure I could take anymore. I wanted to knock Hunter upside the head and loved Jayme’s new self confidence and the fire she has within herself that she’s been holding back. Hunter and Jayme were two broken lost souls that didn’t know how to fix their pasts so that they could have a bright and happy future! Eventually they ...more
Lattes_n_literature
Another winner

Oh the angst! Broken Love is the second book of this duo and picks up where the first one ends. This book was so well written. It broke and shattered me and then put me back together. This was about love, loss, and finding yourself. It had the right amount of angst, heartbreak, and romance.
I loved Jayme and Hunter. The book was fantastic and now I'm sorry I read it so fast. But we do have Stevie's story to look forward to and I can't wait.
Courtney Huchton
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh the feelers to this book
It's the 2nd book. I'm so thrilled she wrote more to their story. It tells u that great things take hard work and not let fear stop you. This series was so awesome for the reminders of what life lessons you need. Biggest being dont assume and communication is super important!
Jill
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are no words that can express how phenomenal this book is. Stacey Marie Brown packs so much emotion into her writing. At times, I found it hard to continue reading yet I didn't want to stop. The story of Jaymerson and Hunter is so heart wrenching. Having finished this book and knowing where their story leads, I will now have to go back and reread both books and take in all the details that I may have missed while overcome with emotions. Well done Stacey Marie Brown!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• If
  • Stolen Princess (Royal Conquest Saga #1)
  • Impact
  • Pocketful of Blame (Pocket #1)
  • The Monster Ball
  • Enemies
  • Hearts and Bruises
  • When Ashes Fall
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • Saving Barrette
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Wilder Love
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Inhale, Exhale (Hollow Ridge, #1)
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

Shattered Love (3 books)
  • Shattered Love (Shattered Love, #1)
  • Twisted Love (Shattered Love, #3)