Start by marking “Harness Your Creativity: Eight Practical Tools To Develop Your Best Ideas” as Want to Read:
Harness Your Creativity: Eight Practical Tools To Develop Your Best Ideas

Harness Your Creativity: Eight Practical Tools To Develop Your Best Ideas

4.85  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Let’s get one thing straight, YOU ARE CREATIVE! Creativity isn’t a superpower that only a few possess everybody is creative. The trick is in knowing how to harness your creativity and put it to good use. It is demanded of us on a daily basis, both personally and professionally, and when used properly, it gives us a competitive edge. Author, Nadia Tabbara, tells us that cre ...more
Paperback, First, 113 pages
Published May 3rd 2018 by Turning Point

To ask other readers questions about Harness Your Creativity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harness Your Creativity

Ayman Makarem
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you’ve ever felt insecure about your creative capacities, this book is definitely a helpful tool. The title couldn’t make its thesis more clear, the book intends on extracting the readers inborn creativity by way of simple yet practical exercises. It’s tailored to people living in this fast-paced world, so the book’s language, format and even font all work together to create a quick and concise read. The exercises are condensed to make them manageable in even the busiest of schedules. This bo ...more
Karim Khansa
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although the subject matter of this guide can be a matter of concern for many, the author manages to approach it genuinely and lightheartedly while adding her own expertise. The book’s nurturing tone relieves the readers from the pressure of achieving results. Instead, they are encouraged to try out the tools on their own terms, making those tools very effective.
Malak Halabi
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that is any creative’s tool guide. It won’t teach you how to be creative. But it will ‘protect’ you from everything that is keeping your creativity from flourishing. A must read!
Maha Zawil
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is an excellent guide for anyone who is seeking to awaken the creative side to themselves. As creativity is a key component to success in any field of business, these helpful tools are easy to follow but also very inspirational. I highly recommend this book for anyone who needs just the right amount of motivation to start a new project that has been flitting around in your head, but hasn't really become a reality.
Hadi Chatila
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harness Your Creativity is a must-have book for any person wanting to rekindle their inherent creativity... It is all that it says it is... As one of the author's first students I can say first hand that this book is the culmination of her creativity enriching methodology... Go grab a copy!
Lara Mekkawi
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While working on this book with Nadia Tabbara, I got to try out all the tools in order to kick-start or refresh my own creativity. Harness Your Creativity is an encouraging guide that speaks to every reader. Nadia's down-to-earth yet confident voice keeps the reader at ease. The tools in the book make sense and they do work! Each tool is versatile and can be used in numerous real-life situations. Make sure to check it out!
Einas Alhamali
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually read this type of books.
However, Nadia Tabbara mixes her own observations and studies with psychology and neuroscience to come up with eight steps that can increase one's creativity. Of course, she starts with the belief that everyone already HAS creativity, and these steps are a few effective methods to help raise that creativity to the surface. I've found that many of the steps made great sense, both practically and psychologically. They are processes that can be applied to any
Hiba Mouawad
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the fact that the book starts with acknowledging everyone's creativity. It encourages us to be even more creative than we already are. This is one step further in the writing process and I personally think it's the key for moving forward in writing. The way it's written is simple, doesn't need a prerequisite or anything. Anyone can read it which makes it even more beautiful. and I believe that reading it affects our lifestyle positively, pushes us forward in Life as well as in Writing.
Nora
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading this book as if I was talking to a friend: that is the good friend, the one who is always available when you need a hand. Nadia Tabbara writes easy, clearly, and gives funny and concrete tools for everybody who wants to write Novels, short stories, or work emails. This is useful, and you'll see the impact in your writing.
Raya Hajj
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a gem. It helps not only to exercise your creativity, but also to become more efficient in the workplace, to enhance your decision making process and to better understand & evaluate your relationships. I read it in one sitting and will surely refer back to the tools Nadia shared with us in such a smart and simple way. I highly recommend it.
Patrick Chemali
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book manages to quantify and systematically breakdown the obstacles and hurdles that can block us from achieving our creative potential. Through the use of the tools proposed by the author, the reader is given a shortcut to what otherwise could be a lengthy journey into self discovery and social norms breakdown. Designed as a practical guide, the reader is better served when approaching it with a predisposition to go through the motions and to apply the tasks.
As someone who has undergone sel
Tala
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot begin to express how wonderful this book is- but I will start off by saying, this is an essential addition to everyone's bookshelves, not only writers or "creatives." After all, repeatedly through the book, the author asserts that everyone is creative, and she does so in a way that by the time you're done reading, you believe it yourself.

The book is broken down into helpful sections, each focusing on a part of the creative process, with exercises to help drive the point home. Whatever y
Anna Maria
May 09, 2018
Noura
May 11, 2018
Nadia Tabbara
May 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Elianne
Batoul Boustani
Sep 25, 2018
Farah Awada
Nov 04, 2018
Nadia Tabbara is a Lebanese-American screenwriter and creativity coach who has been researching, developing and testing her creative methodology for over a decade. She has coached various types of profiles, from entrepreneurs to artists and writers, and continues to do so in Beirut, Lebanon where she is based. In 2005, she received her BA in both Film and Writing from Emerson College in Boston and ...more