Start by marking “Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick #4)” as Want to Read:
Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick #4)

Rock Chick Renegade

(Rock Chick #4)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  29,568 ratings  ·  1,582 reviews
Jules has got a score to settle against the drug dealers of Denver. Vance has made it his mission that Jules won’t get dead while dishing out vigilante justice. Jules doesn’t have time for romance, she’s too busy saving the world and she enlists Zip (the gunstore owner), Heavy (an ex-PI) and Frank (a mysterious recluse) to help.

The Rock Chicks of Fortnum’s Bookstore get in
Published April 2nd 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Chick Renegade, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Nate Brightman
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  29,568 ratings  ·  1,582 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

WOW!! This was my FAV Rock Chick book yet!! Loooved Vance and Jules' story! Priceless!

"I want you. I want to taste you. I want to f*ck you. I want to make you come and I want to hear you moan my name when you do so I know that you know it's me who made you come."

“If you ever think of takin’ off, if you ever get scared enough at what I do for a living that you decide you can’t hack it, then you best think again because unless what we have turns shit like everything else in my life, I’m not ever
Jennifer Kyle
3ish *Home*STARS

description

So this is the hard part about reading a book that is a favorite to so many of your closest friends.

Unpopular Opinion Warning: I didn’t like this one. I hope we can still be friends!

Juls “Law”Lawler is a social worker who has recently taken to the streets of Denver to deliver her own form of vigilante justice. Juls is protecting the kids that she works with at the shelter against Denver’s drug world. Sounds very cool right?

“She’s a badass motherfuckeress. She’d kick your ass s
Brandi
Dec 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

KA's Rock Chick series, is one of my favorites. It's fun, nothing epic, but I always enjoying hanging in the Rock Chick world. Luke is still my favorite, so I will definitely be rereading his book ASAP!

First Read : 12/9/2012
Second Read : 1/4-1/5/2016
Christy
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Law stars!!!!!
 photo 8b041536-f0e8-4da5-8518-2b392817cfe3_zps60c405eb.jpg

Jules is a social worker by day, and a vigilante by night. She has a score to settle with the drug dealers of Denver. She’s willing to do whatever it takes to clean up the streets- she won’t see what happened to Park happen to any of her other kids. All Jules has in the world is her Uncle Nick, her kids, and a strange batch of friends that includes Zip, Heavy, and Frank. The friends she made when she started training. After a while cleaning up the streets, she gets the nick name
Baba
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley addicts
Vance said to Jules:
"If someone like you, someone as unbelievably beautiful as you, as crazy and sweet as you, filled with attitude and courage with her heart in the right place, in a lot of right places even though her head normally isn't… if someone like you shares her bed with me, then that says something about me."

4.5 stars.

Vance Ouray Crowe. Now, isn't that a cool name? Correction. Isn't that a super-badass and cool name?? Vance is looking like a Native American Warrior God. Seriously, I'd
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Re-read Review-August 26-27, 2013

When I finished my re-read of this story, I had such a big grin on my face and felt so "still" about it, that I decided whatever rating I'd given it before, I was going to bump it up one more.

CURSE YOU GOODREADS!!

5 stars is the highest I can go, officially, anyway. But no one can stop me from giving it 6 stars on my own, right? So here goes!

6 ROCKIN' RIGHTEOUS STARS!!

And deserving of even more! I had forgotten how much I adored Vance and Jules, so seeing them a
Shawna
4 -5 stars – Chick lit/Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense

This is my favorite in the fun, ridiculously zany, wild ride Rock Chick series so far. Vance is another yummy, KAmazing alpha hero, and he and Jules were smokin’ hot together!

I liked Jules and found her far less irritating than previous Rock Chicks, Indy, Jet, and Roxie, but she definitely had numerous aggravating moments. Her inner Rottweiler, constant threats about breaking up with Vance, and routinely bragging about being such a kic
Rachel Reads Ravenously

I have a lot of mixed feelings on this one. For the most part, I liked it. But when I sat back and thought about the book, some things were off. Vance really came across as very creepy to me in the beginning. This is my 41st book I've read by Ashley so I understand her alpha males, but breaking into someone's house and crawling into bed with them while they sleep after only talking once was WAY too big of a leap for me. He got better the second half of the book, but his actions after
Jilly
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A 4-star rating when I hate these alpha men forcing women into relationships with them? Why, Jilly?

Well, I just said to myself that I could (A) Stop reading them and leave behind all of the funny characters and crazy antics, or (B) get over it - they are fictional men and I like all of the funny characters and crazy antics. I chose B. because funny. I would probably sell my first born to someone who could make me laugh. (She knows this and is fine with it. The therapy helped.)

On the other hand,
Catarina
4.5 Boo Stars!!! :D

description

Jules is a social worker that does way more than is required of her job. She takes protecting children very seriously and all she wants is assuring that they have a great future. They’re “her kids.”
Coming from a hard past where she lost all her family (except for an uncle) she connects very deeply with her kids… so when she finds one of them dead, well, she wants to revenge his death and starts a vendetta against Denver’s drug dealers.
Obviously, this puts her in trouble wi
Choko
*** 3.45 ***

A buddy read with the other KA addicts at BB&B

This was Jules the Law and Vince Crow's book of how to seduce a vigilante:-). Setting - the wilds of Denver, bad guys - drug dealers who deal to kids, and the gang of good supporting guys - the Rock Chicks + entourage and various hilarious friends.

Jules is one head turning, stunning, Gun-slinging, social working, bad mema-jama!!! Vance is tall, dark, handsome, Harley Davidson riding, gun packing, hard headed and lean bodied bad ass go
Robin (Bridge Four)
Read with my Killer KA girls at at Buddies Books & Baubles

You know that series that you love and start reading and don’t want to stop and so you start the next book before you even get a review written for the one you just read so by the time that you get back to write your review things are a little murky because you are now 1-3 books ahead of the review you are actually writing. THIS is that kind of series for me.

I was really excited about Jules and Vance’s story from the moment that Jules
Kristen
4 stars

I really liked Vance and Jules book! These two are fantastic and belong together! This series definitely gets better with each book!

If you're already a Kristen Ashley addict, or interested in checking out her books, be sure to stop by our Kristen Ashley Addict's Support Group here on Goodreads!
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
5/5 stars

This is tied in first place for my favourite Rock Chick book, I loved everything about this book and the two main characters, Jules and Vance own my heart. Jules is the ballsy female character I have been looking for in a romance series. She has the heart of gold and sets out on a vigilantly (but not too violent) mission to avenge the death of one of the kids the looked after as a social worker.

Jules is everything I aim to be on a daily basis, she is caring, kickass and rocks some seri
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Native American Hottie Stars!!!!

photo 11575720_zpsb424590b.jpg

December 2014 Audiobook Review

Missing the Hot Bunch and Rock Chicks. So I've decided to get reacquainted with Hottie Vance :)

* just as fantastic the second...or third time around!!! I love and adore the Hot Bunch and their Rock Chicks!! This one is no different, lots of fun, laughter, bonding and comrade. There was a twist with Jules not only being a Rock Chick, she's also a social worker for runaways, and a vigilante "A Head Crackin' Mamma Jamma" who's waging
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*
4 *Mine* stars!

Ughm... So we went from holy cows to emotional rottweilers/pugs? I guess that could be considered an upgrade of sorts, but I'm not sure, and I'm really not the one to judge, so whatever.

Crazy is the new hot, didn't you hear?

If you were wondering if the men in this series are all totally unawares about personal boundaries/personal space, well, the answer is a definite yes. Vance here went one step further than guys before him and actually broke in the girl's house in the middle of
Jacqueline
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
January 2017 and I'm rereading my fave Rock Chick for the third time. Or possibly the fourth, I can't remember. I blame Daisy for this when I have millions of unread books on Kindle AND a balance on my Amazon gift card. Still love it.

Vance and Jules' story is my favourite so far. It was simply brilliant.
The author has played around with the winning formula in this one so instead of a female lead who is fleeing danger and needs protection, we have a female lead who's a social worker in a kids hom
Ingie
Written August 10, 2014

4 Stars - I both smacks my lips and drooling with pleasure, simply freeking lovely!

Book #4 - Jules & Vance's story

This seems to be a great, grand and very funny (audio) book series. Perfect for me. ~ Sweet stories that lights up, makes me laugh and warms my heart this divinely sunny Swedish summer 2014. Highly recommended to listen to.

# I really enjoyed #1 - Rock Chick (3.5 stars) about Indy & Lee.
# Liked even more the second one; #2 - Rock Chick Rescue (3.8 sta
Michelle
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
It’s sort of difficult to review this series when reading them all back to back. I don’t want to repeat myself, but it’s a KA book and I tend to love the same things about each of her characters that she gives you in each book.

In RC Renegade Vance is about to get hit in the face with love, when Jules steps onto his radar, making herself vulnerable to other threats as she tries to clean up the city and the streets she loves. When things get hairy, Vance is quick to lay down his protection and th
Blacky *Romance Addict*
I loved loved loved this one <3 Vance was so great, but Jules was even better! I absolutely loved her character, finally a woman who can kick some ass! And finally a bad guy that's not her ex trying to get back together or kill her looool I think it's a noble thing what she tried to do, and I'm glad Lee's guys backed her up with this :) Luke was great in this one, can't wait to read his book <3 <3 <3 I was shocked with Darius, didn't see that comming, and I'm glad :) The whole Rock C ...more
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Badass HOT as Hell Star's for Vance

This series just gets better... I loved Vance and Jules story... Vance is a badass but Jules is one hell of a female badass herself, she's strong, has a mouth that Vance has to shut up at times in a good way, she's a social worker and fights for the kids she loves so kicks ass and becomes one of the nightinghale team!!!

Jules has lost alot in her time on earth, but she has her uncle - her life is Nick and her cat(boo) who she has lots of commicle conversati
Duchess Nicole
Another fabulous installment in the Rock Chick series, and I do believe that Jules is a close runner up to Jet in my favorite Rock Chick spot. She's a social worker with an attitude. After losing her entire family as a child, she's now unwittingly made her own. Between her boys on the street that she protects nightly, her new found Rock Chick friends, and of course, the hot pack, you would think that she would be well insulated from the drug lords of Denver. But Jules is the toughest Rock Chick ...more
Ian
These books are all pretty much identical. The biggest difference from one book to the next is the colour of the cover.

That said, they're pretty good fun and completely forgettable...like going through McDonalds Drive-Thru in Dodge Avenger and buying a Big Mac is good fun....and forgettable.
~ Becs ~
We pick up the action in this one minutes after Rock Chick Redemption left off with Vance in hot pursuit of Jules on his Harley after watching her shoot out a drug dealer’s tyres right in front of Fortnums. Jules is a social worker by day and avenging angel vigilante by night. She works at a shelter for homeless kids and is hellbent on revenge after finding one of her boys dead of an OD with a syringe lying by his body.

She’s a girl who has loved and lost nearly her entire family. Her parents and
Pam Nelson
Just as witty and funny as the last 3 books love this series! Can't wait to keep reading. I do wish one of the crew would get with Jane the quiet book chick... just wishful thinking :) - 5th time

5 Renegade Stars

This is a great addition to this series to be for sure. Who isn’t entranced by Vance? He hasn’t had an easy life but things got a lot better when he started working for Lee.

Jules is her own brand of crazy, but you gotta love the girl. She sure brings out some spice; nothing is boring wi
Ana
Jules is an interesting heroine. She is a social worker who works at a shelter for kids who live on the streets. In the past year she grew attached to 3 of the boys - Park, Sniff and Roam. They are all special, but Park held a part of her heart. So when she finds him dead on the streets (bad drugs), she launches a vendetta against the drug dealers in Denver. You would've thought she would at least try to be stealthy, but no. It's a public secret what she does, and let me just say that driving ar ...more
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
You know me, then you know I always have a problem with insta-love. If you know me, you also know I (for the most time) a problem with KA's female characters. Juliet 'Jules' "Law" Lawler (26/27) was a alright woman, though a but too naive and stupid that made me eye-rolling my eyes a couple of times. But I liked that she could actually kickass and I liked that she would do anything for her kids. Vance Crowe (30?) was a good, sexy man who saw someone he wanted and he made her his. I do love that ...more
Rach
AMAZING!!!

Vance you have my heart *sigh* he is yummy :)

I even loved Jules YES you heard me right! Me actually loving a female character! And one who is a Rock Chick!!

One thing that did spoil it for me was (and please don't shoot me) seeing two pictures of Vance in reviews. The reason it bothered me was when I read a character has long hair I tend to give them a mental hair cut!

[image error]

But...after seeing the review pictures for some reason my stupid brain wouldn't switch off from them! *

• Heller's Girlfriend (Heller, #3)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts Book 2)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Breaking Point (I-Team, #5)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Lumberjack in Love
  • Come Alive (Experiment in Terror, #7)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Sudden Response (EMS, #1)
  • Absolution (Suspense Series, #5)
  • Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned, #2)
  • In Rides Trouble (Black Knights Inc., #2)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Rock Chick (9 books)
  • Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)
  • Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)
  • Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3)
  • Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5)
  • Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick, #6)
  • Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)
  • Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)
  • Rock Chick Reborn (Rock Chick, #9)
“And for fuck’s sake, stop saying fuck!” 159 likes
“No matter what,” he said, his voice fierce and strong and rumbling through me. “You told me I was home to you and I get it. You’re home to me. I’ve never had a home. I like the one I found and I’m not losin’ it. No matter what.” 145 likes