Start by marking “Crescent Heart (Civilands #3)” as Want to Read:
Crescent Heart (Civilands #3)

Crescent Heart (Civilands #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
An ultimatum goes unfulfilled. War is coming to the Murrieta Territory.

“You’re breathing for the same reason I am. For the only thing we’ve ever truly had in this world—our brothers."

The negotiations with the natives of the Riverlands have failed as Clovis Keagan heads north.

However, the truth will finally be revealed to Daniel Keagan about the fire at the Morrell home. Ho
Published April 15th 2018 by Moore Bell Productions

To ask other readers questions about Crescent Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crescent Heart

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Crescent Heart (Civilands #3)
Read N' Reviews
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Just like the previous books in this series I was unable to put it down. I don't even know where to start with my review. The book is so well written that it is easy to read and flows perfectly even when switching between characters and scenarios.

Daniel has really grown as a character. Will he stand up and help the people of Harran or will be step back and let Clovis do as he pleases? Speaking of Clovis, what a horrible man he is. Even though we get insight on why he is the way he is, I still do
N.B. Austin
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karla Kay
marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2019
Stephanie Thompson
marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2019
N.B. Austin is an American author and podcaster behind the Civilands Series.

Based in Austin, Texas, but hailing originally from Long Island, New York. University of Texas at Austin educated. His experience as writer and editor for several scholastic newsletter publications combined with a passion for song writing, soon inspired him to divert his attention to storytelling.

The Civilands Series fea