Start by marking “Escape With Me” as Want to Read:

Escape With Me

ROMANTIC SUSPENSE

Jealously was her sin
Lust was her savior
An ordinary woman did an extraordinary thing
Stepped out of her box, and tore down the confining walls

Guilt gave her purpose,
fueled her determination to find her missing sister.
A small-town girl must learn to survive in a tough, unforgiving city
In a world of dangerous lies, dark secrets and hungry shadows

She finds an
Published June 2nd 2018 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Escape With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape With Me

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Escape with Me (stand-alone). Seduction, blackmail & danger as small-town girl teams up with star football player to solve a mystery!

Escape with Me (stand-alone) is a suspenseful romance following a small-town girl, Jody Mason searching for her sister who disappeared after having moved to the city to work as an escort.

Pro football player Jason Grant needs to get laid after a bitter breakup. With woman falling at his feet he does not need to visit a sex club, but he can appreciate the a
Aisling Zena

Review now posted, 5/6/18

I always feel a fair amount of trepidation when an author asks me to review a book for them. On one hand I feel honoured they entrusted, what's essentially their "brain baby", to me and on the other I can't quite believe that people value my reviews and opinions.So, I'm always nervous reading an ARC and especially by an author I haven't read before. I'm extremely glad to say that I enjoyed this book immensely.

Lisa Eugene hit on my favourite trifecta of romance
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Who wouldn’t want to have Seattle Seahawks All Pro Wide receiver, Jason Grant. He’s the hottest, sexiest, and he’s the one every woman is chasing. So who doesn’t want him. In any form. Even if that form is based on a lie claiming you indeed are not the escort he paid to have a few hours with but you pretended to be his escort and you got a couple of unforgettable hours with an amazing man.

Who would have thought that in those few stolen hours you would have had a connection so deep, deeper than
Wendy'sThoughts
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lisa Eugene Fans, Romance, Suspense
Finding Out Who You Are Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
In 2013, I had the opportunity to review my first arc for an author. I had been on gr for awhile and had fallen hard for all of the readers who shared their impressions about what they had read. Time and time again, I read these reviews from my ever growing group of friends, directing me towards authors and their books which gave me hours of engaging reads.

An author who was brought to my attention was Lisa Eugene. She was an established writer wi
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
ewm-fb-banner_orig

4.5 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-2/6/18

Well Well Well, this one was quite the little gem; so wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did.
I don't actually read much romantic suspense as it's not my favourite genre but so glad I gave "Escape With Me" a chance.
So this was my first book by this particular author but it certainly won't be my last.
Told in dual POV with a from the get-go interesting premise this managed to hook my attention instantly.
Such an easy fast paced suspensful read; whic
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

What can I say except I just couldn't get enough of this book. This was so different to the usual feel of a Lisa Eugene book but was equally as good if not better than anything she has ever written.

I'm not going to rehash the blurb just because I went in blind expecting the authors usual MO that is surrounding mental health issues. When I realised that it wasn't the case I was already half way through the book and couldn't put it down.

The characters are extremely lovable and I had no
Claire Robinson
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 - "Just you..." Stars.

As an introduction to an author Escape With Me was a pretty good handshake between myself and Lisa Eugene. I am always looking to read love stories that are a little different from the norm, and meeting in a sex club in a client / escort type of capacity was definitely a first for me.

I could endure anything if it mean getting the answers I needed. Hopefully I’d live long enough…

Even more interesting was the fact that our heroine is working in Escape as an admin assist
Dianne
Jody came to the Big Apple to find her missing sister. What this small town girl found stepping out of her comfort zone was a world of lust, love and self- expression. But would she find her sister?

Taking a desk job at a high end “gentlemen’s entertainment club, (spell that fantasy sex establishment), Jody is starting at the last place she knew her sister worked. As the assistant to a crazy catlady, she became the whipping girl when trouble rolled downhill, and the night one girl didn’t show for
Irene
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start! A suspense/romance book? Get out of here!!
You have a small city/town girl like Jody who goes to NYC to find her sister. Now I have always wondered if twins actually have ESP when it comes to one another. Do they really have that special connection? Can they tell when 1 is in trouble, or hurt? Jody knew Ashley was in trouble and alive but what she didn't know was the extent of her job in NYC! One lie after the other led Jody to Escape. Now Escape isn't your ordin
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Escape with me was not the first book from this author that I read, previously I read Grayson and I loved it. So when the author approached me with her request to read this book it was easy to agree.

What I did not expect .... the PLOT ... I did not read the official Blurb I only knew what the author told me and from that I would have never expected this story to be so full of suspense. The author created a net of lies and deceive. She used some plot strings that were very cliche and combined the
TheDollyMama65
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Spoiler Free review***
Escape With Me is a standalone, contemporary romance filled with suspense and mystery and a lot of sexy times! A web of secrets and lies is woven. The only question is – who will be the one caught in the web?

Jody Mason is a small town girl who is on a mission to find her twin sister who left home in pursuit of her big city dreams. Jody places herself undercover and infiltrates her sister Ashley’s last place of employment. Things are not as they seem and the plot thickens
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
When Jody is mistaken for an escort by her football idol, Jason Grant, does she give him the "escape" he's at Escape for, or simply tell him his real escort is not available? Are you crazy?! Of course she gives him a good, no, GREAT, time and they both leave feeling seriously satisfied. But when Jason gets caught up in Jody's search for her twin sister, they can't help falling into bed again and feelings start developing. Feelings Jason is not prepared for, nor does he want to admit to, and Jody ...more
Rejane
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
The sex club scenario AGAIN???? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮
Catarina Szelsky †
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so freaking much
Faith89
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
Copy received for honest review
Jody travels from her small town to NY to find her missing sister. What she finds in secrets, murder and Jason Grant. The two lovers form a relationship that is off the charts with chemistry: Jody is headstrong, loyal and fiercely protective of those she loves. She will stop at nothing to find her sister even if it endangers her life. Jason is a star receiver in the NFL. He has commitment and trust issues. A bad relationship has made him a little gun shy. The two l
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 3 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Jody Mason moved to New York City to find her missing twin sister. The police did not take her seriously, so she began working at a sex club called Escape. Jody’s sister used to work at Escape, and she was determined to find any information to locate her. While there, Jody meets Jason Grant, a professional football player. They have a really steamy encounter, and Jason can't stop thinking about her.

I was consistently
April Symes
ESCAPE WITH ME by Lisa Eugene is a complex and unique read. This story has mystery, suspense and romance – my kind of romance read. Jody is a hometown girl from a small town who is looking for her missing sister in NYC. She has to start looking where her sister was last seen-a gentleman’s club. Into the picture enters Jason Grant who is a superstar on the football field and who Jody secretly wants in her dreams. Their chemistry is hot and intense. Jody and Jason make a great couple and the story ...more
Christina Oswald
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hold on to your seat! This is a fantastic suspenseful romance. Lisa Eugene is a fantastic writer and will suck you into her work. I literally read this book in a day. I didn't want it to end. There's no way you'll be able to guess what happens next. It's told in both Jody and Jason's POVs.
Lynn
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4* Sensual Stars

This was a well-written fast paced story. The characters were realistic and believable. It has enough mystery and suspense to keep you guessing until the end. I enjoyed reading about the first encounter between Jody, who is undercover as an office assistant in an exclusive sex club and Jason, the NFL superstar. They are both loveable and their chemistry was very sexy and erotic.

I highly recommend this book to lovers of mystery, suspense and romance that sizzles.

Thanks to the a
Amanda Gibson
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! Thrilling doesn’t begin to describe this book!! Hot, page-turning, edge of your seat, clear your afternoon and order in dinner-this book had me holding my breathe from page one! And the twists never stop!
Ashley
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a suspenseful read. I didn't really expect to suspect the hero with this one, but I found myself talking to myself trying to figure out what happened! I enjoyed the ending, as it was a good surprise! I recommend if you like books where you don't know who to trust.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Kiera Jones
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! This was a real page turner with so many amazing twists and turns. I loved it!
Wendy Ballard
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!
Jennifer Richey
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jody gets a undercover job where her sister used to work when her sister goes missing this is where she meets hot stuff Jason on one of her under covers. But he actually helps her and they get close but things happen and they are trying to find out why?
Crysti Jane
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

Escape with Me started off hot when our heroine, Jody met our hero, Jason. This book has an interesting main plot with a good amount of love story mixed in. There were a couple times that I thought I had the mystery figured out only to find out I was wrong. The true “who-dun-it” was a shock to me because it someone I never suspected. The heroine and hero are both stubborn at times to the point you wanted
Pamela
Once again, a big shout-out of thanks to Lisa Eugene (“Ms. Eugene”) for advancing me a copy of her new novel, “Escape With Me” in exchange for an honest review. I’ll try my best not to reveal anything because it’s that good.

Having already read some of her novels, a few I absolutely loved, “Steel My Heart” and “Keeping Secrets” come to mind. When Ms. Eugene contacted me to read her latest novel, there was no hesitation, and why would there be. We’re talking about an erotic, sensual, sizzling roma
Sandy Blushing Babes Are Up All Night
**4 BLUSHES**

Jody Mason is a small town girl who walks straight into the lion’s den for the sake of finding out what happened to her missing sister, Ashley.

Jason Grant is an NFL superstar with all the strings that it entails. Do women see him as a real person and want him? Or are they drawn by the money? The fame? The perks that come with being on his arm.

I found it so interesting that though Ashley (the apple of her parent’s eye) has disappeared, Jody has no qualms about taking off to New York
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
ESCAPE WITH ME is not my first read by Lisa Eugene, but hell if I wasn’t in for a huge surprise. It is so insanely different from GRAYSON – and with me having that story in mind and only knowing vaguely about the blurb (I didn’t even read the full synopsis) I was in for a suspenseful, thrilling and erotic awakening. This one is a fantasy come to life shrouded in some serious mystery and danger.

Disappearances happening in a gentleman’s entertainment club (we’ll leave it at that…), a disappeared s
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Beauty in Deception (Hawk Creek #1)
  • Where Forever Lies (Sweet Haven, #1)
  • Shattered Lives Mended Hearts (The One, #2)
  • A Covert Affair: A SEAL Romance Novel
  • Dressed in White
  • Chartreuse
  • O'Mara and the Bone Tree (Elkhart Case File, #2)
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • Blossoming Flower (Wildflowers, #1)
  • Love Drunk (Broken Lives, #4)
  • Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)
  • MVP (The MVP Duet #2)
  • Breaking the Cycle (Rocking Racers, #1)
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
  • The Last Lie She Told (Lies and Misdirection, #1)
  • Your Little Secret
  • Her Savage Mate: a Sci Fi Alien Alpha Romance
  • The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story

Lisa Eugene began writing as a way to mentally escape from the hectic medical world where she has been a practicing nurse for over twenty years. She loves to incorporate her medical background into her steamy, romantic reads. Her books are fast paced, emotional roller-coasters---and her fans always enjoy the ride.

When she's not plotting her next dangerous, fast-paced, sexy adventure, you can find