Start by marking “Liam (Devil Souls MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Liam (Devil Souls MC #4)

Liam

(Devils Souls MC #4)

Paisley
I met Liam when I was sixteen years old. There was something about him that tempted me to break all the rules. I was enthralled by his bad boy ways, but I knew there was so much more to him—a side of Liam that he didn’t allow people to see.

Little did I know, he’d save me on what could’ve been the worst day of my life. At that point, there was no going back. He was
194 pages
Published June 7th 2018

♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

I personally am loving this series for quite a few reasons. I love a MC story. It isn't often that you can read a story about one that doesn't involve club whores and secondary characters behaving horribly, but that is not the case with this author. There are definitely OTT, crazy shenanigans going on that aren't always believable, but its fiction. I can suspend my belief and enjoy the story for what it is, a sexy, sweet and safe read.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama at all
-no pushing away
C.M. Steele
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, romance
I loved this story. After impatiently waiting for Liam we got the sweet, loving alpha we demanded. Well, I demanded. Paisley and Liam were a cute couple. I loved Torch challenging Liam to prove his salt where Paisley was concerned.

I can't wait to see what LeAnn has coming up next.
Stories in Review
Missy's Book World
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I seriously loved every page of this book!! LeAnn Ashers is one of my favorite romance authors her writing style is just amazing. Liam and Paisley were prefect together & their chemistry was of off the charts. Also, the side characters from previous book were great to catch up on and the new characters that were introduced as well. And of course the epilogue (s) were amazing!!! :)
Can't wait for the next book to come out.
Tpagirl
Liam was the fourth book in the Devil Souls MC by LeAnn Ashers.

Liam and Paisley met when they were in high school. Liam saved Paisley from a bad situation and they’ve been best friends ever since. Paisley was Torch’s daughter, book one. She was raised as the Devil Soul’s solo Princess long before wives and kids came into the picture. Liam became a prospect in the MC and enlisted at 19. He always said when his time was finished, he was coming back for Paisley. Fast forward eight years and the boo
Paula
Jun 08, 2018 added it
To all my friends who follow my reviews and I have whined so much about how hard it is to find something lately that I don’t absolutely loath, well girlfriends I think my luck has finally changed!

This one was 10 stars! I loved EVERYTHING about this read from the awesome characters (no Manho or stupid heroine here!!! YeePee!!) who were each other’s one and only – and very devoted & fiercely protective of one another, to an awesome story filled with humor, action/suspense, a truly strong / kic
Joelle
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoughts - on Series

Let's start off by saying that this was a brand new author for us and are we throughly enjoy this MC box set was each and every club members story was a blast.One thing we loved most about the series is that we loved all the characters as well as the women that they made their old ladies.

Out of all the stories Torch and Techy's stories were my favorites and I definitely developed a bit of a soft spot for both of them and in my opinion were definitely swoon worthy.One thing I
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Book four in the Devil Souls MC, this is Liam and Paisley's story. Paisley had a pretty good life in school, good friends, good grades. She was sixteen when she laid eyes on Liam, dark and brooding, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. Then on one fateful day, he saves her life from a crazy man trying to take her. Now she's positive someday they'll be together.

Liam didn't have a great childhood. He had it pretty rough, and the MC was a lifeline for him. Liam is determined to be the kind of man
Chrizzary
Sarah Armstrong
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Again Leann, you amaze me.
Liam & Paisley are incredible. We finally get their story & everything was perfection. It’s truly amazing how the writer is able to intertwine all her characters together. After every book, I can’t wait for more & the next couple. If you like romance, action, & realistic characters do not hesitate to buy & read!!!
C

-insta love
-OTT ALPHA
-HEA with epilogue
Elizabeth Neal
When Liam and Paisley first met, both knew the other was special, and would play an important role in one another's life, and not just because Liam literally saved Paisley from an attack.

From that day on, they were inseparable, and though young, Paisley even more so, falling in love with every encounter. Liam, however, being the older, wanted to ensure he was not only worthy of Paisley, but that he could provide for her, be the man she deserved, and though the time apart was hard, he knew joinin
Ruby Ap.
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I've been waiting for this book for so long, ever since reading Torch & Kayla's story and were given small teasers in there about Liam and Paisley and then the next books, especially Butcher & Shaylin's story which is the third book of the series, we got to see more of Liam and Paisley and then we were left excited and anxious for their anticipated story to be told to us and now it's here and it was AMAZING!!

These two have been waiting and in love with each other since Paisley was 16 yea
Lauren
Liam is book four in the Devil Souls MC series. I have been itching to get my hands on this book for as long as I can remember. Ok, ok, since Liam was introduced in Ethan and Braelyn’s story. And the little snippets of him and Paisley mentioned in the previous books in this series left me even more eager for him. I love the Devil Souls series; it is one of my all time favourite book series. Usually with a series, I can pick a favourite hero but not this series. I love and want them all!
I freaki
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
(Reviewed by Cathy Stansell of Rochelle's Reviews)
I have been waiting for this book for awhile now. I was so excited to get this book. I feel in love with it so fast it is hard to explain.

This couple was a long time coming. For ten years they were waiting to come together. Paisley was meant to belong to Liam and everyone knew it. It was like they waited for each other. Paisley was only 16 years old and Liam only 17. Sometimes when someone is by fate waiting for the soul mate it turns out to be a
Kelly
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love reading MC stories, but it's so hard to find one that doesn't have all the OW drama going on.

Liam was deliciously OTT, possessive and sweet. But only with Paisley.

Paisley was a independent and pretty bad ass herself, but she melted when Liam got all growly and took care of her.

While there is a lot of sexy, fun times, there's is also some side drama thrown in. Trust me, you won't want to put the book down .

Definitely can't wait to see where Leann Ashers takes us next.

4 big stars!
Av Sahota
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers
After reading all the other books in this series I was waiting for this and it didn't disappoint!
I absolutely loved the interactions between Torch and Liam. This book has a little bit of everything and I couldn't put the book down and finished it in one sitting.
This is definitely an author which I will continue to read!
Astraycat
Ok read. It had potential and I liked how they wait for each other but I lost interest after they finally got together and just skipped a lot. The story was too long which led to too many repetitive monologues in both POV like "how can he/she get so lucky to have each other"; or "he/she is the sweetest person ever", etc. Not to mention the repeated beating someone.

It would be better if remove these repeated sentences and make this story shorter.
Stories in Review
Liz
Jun 09, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF for now (maybe forever)

@12% and the writing is cringeworthy. I forgot this author's aversion to contractions. I don't know how to describe the writing. It's overly floral and ornate.

Just not feeling it.

Sunami
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
5/28/18 - preordered
Leah Sharelle
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I look forward to every nw release from LeAnn, and Liam didn’t disappoint my thirst for her alpha hot men. Full of drama, and chock a block full of story. And of course, possessive men deep in love with their women.
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
🏆The trophy for Most Improved goes to.....LeAnn Ashers!!!🏆
Ah....Book #4, did not suck too much either. So going from Books #1 and #2 of the series, to Books #3 and #4, you see a MAJOR improvement.

-------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

WHILE MS. ASHERS IS GETTING BETTER WITH HER STORIES, SHE KEEPS TO THE SAME OLE FORMULA FOR HER CHARACTERS.... NOT GOOD.

In EVERY BOOK...

- The heroine is either a virgin or hasn't had sex so long she's a "born again virgin".
- The heroine has never had
April Symes
LeAnn Ashers has done it again! She has made MC reads steamy and red-hot; case in point “Liam”. This is the story I have been dying to read Liam & Paisley’s epic love story ever since Ms. Ashers introduced us to their teenage blooming love story back in Torch’s story. Ever since then we have been given glimpses of their upcoming love story. Liam is book four in the Devil Souls MC series. We were introduced to Liam back in Ethan and Braelyn’s story. Liam held my attention even then because he ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I swear. Every time I pick up a LeAnn Ashers book I am lost to the world for hours on end. Liam is yet another incredible addition to this series that blew me away. I have an endless list of things I loved about this book, but for the sake of time and character limits I’ll try to narrow it down to the highlights.
First there’s the fact no one does bada*$ ladies quite like LeAnn. Paisley is most definitely her father’s daughter and while she’s filled with grace and sweetness she is also someone y
Ana Rita
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another MC book and I'm doomed. Doomed because I want more... More...
I've been following her career and getting a new book is like Christmas morning...
LeAnn Ashers has a raw and dark writing full of feelings and emotions into the mix. Things will happen that will shake your life... Trust me...
Liam is her latest release and it's the fourth book from the Devils Souls MC series.
This book explores the lifes of Liam and Paisley.
I've wanted to know more about these two since the moment I read Butc
Brandy Roberts
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW this is a story that I've been wanting read since the very beginning this romance was beautifully done has to be one of my most favorite couples by the author . If you want to meet Liam you really should start with Loving His Forever and if you also want to read the other couples stories and how they found love I highly recommend that you read the Devil souls series along with Grim sinners so you might as well one click all of LeAnns boos as soon as possible you wont regret it . Paisley was ...more
Jamie C
Jun 18, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF @ 21%

I’ve tried so many times to like this authors writing, she has so many great ideas and troupes that I love. Sadly though, I just find her writing so cringey and no matter how hard I try to push through I just can’t.

Like what MATURE 26 year old woman takes her heels and jewelry off to fight with three other women who are her “ex best friends” in public?? It’s annoying and really juvenile. And yeah I get she’s never slept with anybody, but that doesn’t mean that she should be “naive”(he
Heather andrews
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam isnt one for asking, I mean the man could use some work on his delivery, “tomorrow, I am taking your *** out on a date.” He goes into his room as I gape at his back." Paisley has some tricks up her speeve that I don't think Liam knows what to do with, "...he pulls me close and kisses me hard, his hand landing on my * ** once again. I retaliate. I run my hand up his leg and grab his balls. He jumps and pulls away, looking shocked." Paisley doesn't have to ask things twice of her man, “baby, ...more
Tynna
Safe. I love that they waited for each other. Virgins, celibate when separated. I love possessive alpha males in romances. Not too much or too little sex, it was just the right amount.
I LOVE reading motorcycle club books with NO mention of club coochie (the women that hang around the clubhouse who all the members share...gross).

I'm not overly familiar with motorcycle clubs, but I know enough to understand that they are primarily patriarchal. With that in mind, I find significant scenes in the
  • Damon (Raleigh Texas Wolves #1)
  • Refuge (Riot MC, #1)
  • His Beauty (Wounded Souls, #3)
  • Twice the Dirty (Dirty Fuckers MC, #4)
  • Maddox (Ride Series Second Generation Book 2)
  • Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)
  • Torch (Dixie Reapers MC 2)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Claimed in CHAOS (CKMC Book 4)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Rage's Redemption (Wild Kings MC Book 7)
  • His Father's Son (Sons of Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Torch (CAOS MC, #4)
  • Taken by Temptation (Rage Ryders MC, #5)
  • Until Kayla
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Devils Souls MC (4 books)
  • Torch (Devils Souls MC #1)
  • Techy (Devils Souls MC #2)
  • Butcher (Devils Souls MC #3)