Start by marking “Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)” as Want to Read:
Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)

Breezy

(Signature Sweethearts #2)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  449 Ratings  ·  152 Reviews
Breezy comes from a place without hurricanes, but that never stopped her from blowing in and causing chaos wherever she goes. She's feisty, energetic, and unafraid of speaking her mind. She's also a hot mess in need of a job.

Derrick's used to dealing with all types of people. After all, he owns his own business. But when he meets Breezy, she impacts him harder than any st
Kindle Edition
Published June 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Breezy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breezy

DJ Sakata
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure all the good ones are taken or gay. Whoever said there’s a lot of fish in the sea hasn’t been fishing around here.

I swear, anytime I’m around this guy he makes me sweat like a sinner in church.

I always thought nerds were supposed to be overweight virgins living in their moms’ basements. Not a hot British guy with sexy glasses.

FYI, we are not in a relationship, and he’s made it very clear I have cooties.

I’m sorry, mate, but shagging in public is slightly frow
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love Kelsie style of writing

So I am in total love of Kelsie's style of writing if you are a fan of fun-loving, clean, and non-dirty reading this is an author for you.

Breezy is such a fun loving all over kind of character. She sees what she wants and goes for it. When she finally gets the job she has been craving she finds that her boss is the someone that she could see in her bed. Too bad he doesn't want anything to do with her, or so she thinks.

Derrick was hurt in college and has learned not
Isha Coleman
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Kelsie Rae has a way with words. Her stories can make a reader feel good, even as she's breaking a heart. Breezy proves there's a bright side to every teardrop and a heartache trapped in every smile. Ever the optimist, you close your eyes and hope for the best, falling more in love along the way. Breezy and Derrick are a tiny piece of sunshine that fell to earth.
Katie
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bree had me cracking up a lot in this one ... loved Hot Nacho Guy too! I need to go back and read the first one Liv about her brother ....and I can't wait for sexy charmer Jude's story!
Andrea Britton
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Breezy by Kelsie Rae

4 Stars!

This was a cute and hilarious read!

Bree is a whirlwind of energy. She pretty much has no filter. I love how she is straightforward and doesn’t really think before she speaks. She is adorably cute. When she finally lands her first ‘big girl’ job, she isn’t really ready for her sexy boss.

Gavinsmommaloves2read
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: safe

This book had me giggling from the start. Bree or Breezy is a serious klutz the poor girl falls,trip, and spills every where she goes. When she has an instant connection with a guy sge spills nacho on she surprised when he turns out to be her new boss. Derrick has a strick no dating employees for himself and when you find out his past you understand why. But brezzy is a hurricane and shes getting her man!
April Symes
Breezy by Kelsie Rae is the follow up to Liv. In this book, we get Luke’s sister Breezy’s story. OMG what an amazing romance read. Bree is a whirlwind of sight and sound. She is so giving and loving yet she hasn’t found anyone to share her life. Well plus her life is chaotic right now. She is out of college and looking to land a real job, not play at working. When she finally lands her first BIG job, she also lands a sizzling red hot boss and Breezy isn’t too sure what to make of that.
Derrick d
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
Breezy was a fun, fabulous read. I loved Bree's witty sense of humor, and her inner dialogue. I had so many laugh out loud moments while reading Breezy. Breezy had all the characteristics I ADORE in the female leads. She's witty, funny, and sexy. Her banter with Derrick was hilarious. Not only did these two have that, they had FANTASTIC, SMOKING HOT chemistry.

I LOVE me some sexy hot alphas and Derrick is 100% alpha, especially when it comes to Bree. He's smart, super sexy and I LOVED how as muc
Amy Stephens
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love Kelsie Rae and the fresh voice she gives the book world. I knew after reading the blurb that I was in for another fantastic read and Kelsie Rae delivered. Seriously, if you've not read her before, you're missing out.

Breezy is such a fun character. Hilarious, actually. She's definitely someone I'd want to hang out with if she was a real life person. And when she met Derrick, oh my goodness, who knew what was about to happen for them! I love that the author drew me into this st
Chris
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kelsie Rae has done it again!! Breezy is as much fun to read as her first. If you like a sweet romance than this book is for you! The characters and the banter is spot on!
I love Bree! She is a sassy, spitfire who goes for what she wants with humor and maybe a bit of plotting to get her new boss, Derrick to not only notice her (because he already has), but to act on the chemistry they both feel.
Derrick doesn’t know what hit him, but when he finally figures it out there is no way he can stop the
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

I love sweet rom coms. This book seriously made me laugh so hard. This is a great book.
Lana-White Hot Reads
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with Breezy!! As Kelsie wrote, she's like a hurricane and uproots Derricks whole world.

Her smart, funny, no filter whats so ever mouth usually lands her in sticky situations but she owns it. Never apologizing for her quirks. Derrick is the gun shy boss who falls instantly for Bree but refuses to admit it. The lengths that she goes to make him see she's worth it is hilarious. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait learn more about Jude.
Ceej Chargualaf
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breezy is such a sweet, hilarious, and sexy story that I couldn’t help but fall in love!! From the very first paragraph, Kelsie Rae had me hooked. I met Breezy in another book and I just had to know her story.

Breezy…her second nickname fit her so incredibly well! To be honest, people like her normally annoy me. However, Breezy made is someone that I want to hang out with. She’s hilarious, packed with energy, sweet, beautiful, and daring. Her antics were so funny I lost count of how many times I
Clare Harrison
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read of Kelsies and whilst you could read it as a standalone I personally think you will get a fuller picture if you have read Liv first.

This book continues from where Liv ended just from Luke's sisters point of view.

I found that I loved Bree or Breezy as much as I did Liv and Luke. Her lack of verbal filter had me chuckling away, and her feisty unpredictable in your face personality was fantastically refreshing. I need a friend like Her!

Unlucky in love with his he
Annie's reading corner
Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
I absolutely loved this reading. It's very refreshing to find a leading female character who breaks the mold. Breezy was simply amazing. To me, she's the hook of the story.
Derrick was also a good complement to Bree. It's one of those couples that just click together. I loved their interactions, they were so funny.
I enjoyed this book a lot and being this Kelsie's second book I'll definitely check out her next releases.
Jude is so promisi
Liz
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Kelsie Rae’s first release, Liv, and loved it. So, I was very excited to read Breezy her second release and loved it equally! As in Liv, we get a cute story that was funny, sweet and full of all the feels.

I loved Breezy in Liv and loved her even more in her own story. She was honest to a fault, spoke her mind and was ready to take life by the horns. Derrick was not expecting Breezy when she came into his life, but she was a force to be reckoned with. He does not trust easily but she is d
Kayla Mingus
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hurricane

I absolutely loved this book. It was a hurricane of emotions and so totally adorable. This is the first book I've read by Kelsie but I'm excited to see where it goes with Jude and I hope to have sneak peaks at bree and Derrick. This books gives you all the right feels and stays classy instead of sleezy. This author has the writing skills to make a great book without making it into erotic. Bravo Kelsie can't wait for the other books.
Brianne
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelsie Rae has to be one of my new favourite authors, as this is the second book that I have read from her and have loved both books. I love the fact that we were introduced to Bree Jensen in Kelsie's first book called Liv (you don't need to read Liv to read Breezy). I love how Kelsie can write these strong female characters who know what they want and go after it. The characters in her books seem so real, they seem like they could be your brother, your sister, best friend or that hot guy you ha ...more
Stella Thompson
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this funny love story!

Breezy is an unfiltered, sassy young woman! She meets Derrick accidentally by spilling tacos all over his shoes and pants. This clumsy woman next shows up at his company looking to be hired as an HR assistant (her real dream job). At the interview, her sass and wit fly out of her mouth and she assumes the HR manager and Derrick will never hire her. However, the HR manager can see Bree’s potential, likes that she doesn’t take crap from anyone and the job i
Naughty Nightie
My New Favorite Couple
Loved this story it had me giggling with Breezy's sense of humor and clumsy antics. One night at her job as a waitress at Tumblers restaurant she manages to spill Nachos and coke over herself and a hot guy in the restaurant. Next morning she has an interview for her dream job as assistant to the head of HR. She can't believe her luck when towards the end of the interview hot nacho guy Derrick) from the night before enters the room and she's sure she's blown it now. over the
Becky Wise
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Breezy will have you giggling throughout this read. Such a fabulous read. Can I just say I love Bree's witty sense of humor. Seriously she had me cracking up to the point my family was giving me funny looks. Bree is a whirlwind of clumsiness, energy and one liners. She has this way about her that you can't help but to just want to be around her. She'll be your new bestie. The banter between Derrick and Bree is amazing. Seriously you can feel the sexual tension between them even through Derrick f ...more
Sara
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

This is a really good debut novel! Kudos to Kelsie Rae!

Breezy is brash, bold, fun and flirty. She and Derrick have an unfortunate encounter, but the attraction is evident. Suddenly, she is working for his company and despite his self-imposed no dating the employees rule, they can't fight their attraction to one another, especially when Breezy won't give up.

So there isn't anything particularly ground-breaking in this book. It is a tried and true trope, but I really enjoyed it. Breezy is
Everything Marie
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a cute and hilarious read!

Derrick isn’t too sure of his new HR employee. He knows that there is something about her that he likes but with his trust issues he isn’t giving into his feelings. But as soon Hurricane Bree comes blowing into
Allisyn
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bree, aka Breezy, is the hurricane that storms her way into Derrick's life when she spills nachos on him as a waitress. After that disastrous first meeting, where sparks were already flying, Bree has a job interview at Derrick's company, she gets the job much to her surprise and is now has to get beyond Derrick's hang-ups. Derrick is not one to mix business and pleasure because of his past but Bree's allure is hard to ignore as she sweeps into his life he can't stop thinking about her and knows ...more
Tricia Davis
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read and reviewed an ARC copy for an honest review on behalf of Everything Marie http://everythingmarie.com/

Absolutely adored Breezy! Such a fun read! Derek and Bree are meant for each other! Derek swore
Off love after being screwed over by his ex whom he thought was the one- and he totally swore off fraternizing with staff- until Bree the new hire of his company strolls through-
Bree has no filter whatsoever and speaks before thinking which adds so much humor to this story, and it’s hilarious se
CHERYL ROBERTS
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+
Well, Breezy did not disappoint! I am in love with this book, these characters, this author... Where has Kelsie Rae been hiding? Seriously, this book is absolutely amazing!

Breezy is a follow-up book to Liv... she is Luke's sister and Liv's friend/sister-in-law. I loved her from the moment I was introduced to her in the first book in this series, and I couldn't consume this book fast enough! Although this is a stand alone book, I suggest you read Liv first to get the full imact of the ongoing st
Sunny Shelly Reads
What a fabulous follow-up to Liv! Kelsie Rae knocks another one out of the park with Breezy!

We first met Bree in Liv -- she is Liv's friend and Luke's sister. She's always marched to the beat of her own drummer, making her own rules along the way. Derrick, meanwhile, is more of a no-nonsense kind of guy, a rule-follower. And his #1 rule is no fraternizing at the office. Well.... That doesn't last very long when he meets Bree! Our Breezy turns his life upside down!

The tension between Derrick and
Cali Gals
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Plan for many laugh out loud moments with this read. OMG we met Bree in “Liv” the story about Bree’s brother. This book ups the hilarity with Bree being the main character. Her quirky and irreverent comments kept me in stitches. She has a quick whit and lack of filter that could only be called impressive (haha). Add to the story the hot yet hesitant guy, Derrick, who is a bit damaged from a past relationship, well that only increased my desire to read this book. Initially he is so unprepared for ...more
Heather Navarre
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My only issue is I wanted more!

We briefly met Breezy in Liv and she was fun and mouthy. She says what she wants to say and she talks--a lot!

I loved how she was so out there and just spoke her mind. She was mischievous, she was funny and she knew how to play to get what she wanted.

There are many swoon worthy moments in this book too many to point out but Derrick needs Breezy and she came into his life at just the right time. Their banter back and forth was adorable too.

We get to see a little of
Viper Spaulding
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book was so much fun! I'll never share a chocolate donut again!

Bree, Liv's new sister-in-law who we met briefly in the previous book, is full of sass and fire as she brings her Prince Charming to heel. Derrick never stood a chance, but he absolutely loved every second of it! I loved the sibling affection Bree and Luke have, and the friendship between Derrick and Jude was pitch perfect.

This is a beautiful, heart-warming story of opposites-attract, filled with laugh-out-loud
Kelsie prides herself on writing straight from her own heart, which is how she fell into sweet contemporary romance. She's a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, playing with her "monsters".

She adores chocolate, photography, baking, chick flicks, and running. And now that she's actively pursu

Signature Sweethearts (5 books)
  • Liv (Signature Sweethearts #1)
  • Luke (Signature Sweethearts #1.5)
  • Jude (Signature Sweethearts #3)
  • Rhett (Signature Sweethearts #4)