Start by marking “Bullet Journal: A Practical Guide How To Start A Bullet Journal. Inspirational Examples, Creative Ideas, Easy-To-Follow Illustrations (Control Your Life, Reach Your Goals, Develop Powerful Habits)” as Want to Read:

This book has actionable information on how to start a bullet journal.

I gathered all the information that helped me get started and keep doing it to this day.

So, I sincerely believe that it will be of use to you too.

“If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.”
—Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To achieve your goals, you need to have a clear vision. The v
Published May 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bullet Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullet Journal

Dawn
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great intro to bullet journaling.

For new this was better than other bujo books i have read due to the clear design and the pictures to give assistance in starting out. Definitely will go through this again when setting my journal up.
C
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick start guide for bullet journal

The entire book feels like a quick article that helps you get started with bullet journal. Even though it feels quick there is a lot of information which you might or might not feel useful. Again, that might be the reason the author says “at least try to skim thru the book before coming to a conclusion and start implementing the process”.

It’s a well spent time reading this book to understand or refresh your bullet journaling basics.
Kirsten
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good for motivation

I'm just starting to Bujo and found this a good motivator. I admit I had issue with the multiple grammar missteps. But overall liked the content.
M. Schot
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Good explanation, but was looking for more examples

I knew most of this, was looking for more examples and suggestions that would give me more inspiration for things like goal-setting and planning.

Emily
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
UPDATED: 26/11/18
After rereading a edited edition of this book at the author's request, I have updated my rating to 4 stars.
This book is very clear and concise to read and follow along with, though I do love how it is acknowledged that each bullet journaller is different so therefore their end products will be as well.
This book is infallible as a starting point or guide for those interested in bullet journalling and while the tone is factual, it is never intimidating.
The sheer passion in the sec
Janet
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Got a true beginner

If you do not have a bullet journal this book may hold some help to you. If you have already set up a bullet journal, I am not sure there is much to be gleaned from this book. It is a quick read with some great why and how points.
Ekaterina Cherednikova
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a useful book! And it did not feel like a bunch of Pinterest pictures! All pictures are supported with a good explaination so I could follow easily. Did not regret at all I bought it. Having this knowledge I can use my time in a more efficient way. Must-read to people who have problems to organise their day!
Maxim Philips
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was very sceptical if I should give it a read. There are a lot of books out there, but this one covers a lot of aspects. I especially like the last part cus honestly I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself. It seems like bujo helps... Gonna give it a try!
Natalie
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Just okay

The information is good, but nothing that you can't get from a simple blog. I was expecting a lot more visuals (examples).
Michi Poindexter
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh, learned a little

Was hoping for some good examples of how to layout a bullet journal, it was mostly abstract ideas of what bullet journaling should be for. Not my favorite.
Andrea
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
It was okay for free
Tanmay Dengle
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well put!

It's just a 67 page compact book and I felt the book was composed very well and it was easy for me to understand.
MissAbbyFrances