Start by marking “Roped (Men at Work, #3)” as Want to Read:
Roped (Men at Work, #3)

Roped

(Men at Work #3)

When my advertising business secured the client of my dreams, I never imagined how life changing it would be. Instead of suits, spreadsheets and business dinners in the city, I’m forced to spend four weeks out west, as research, experiencing ranch life firsthand.

Harry Welker the owner of King Ranch, vacation spot to the rich and famous wants me to get my boots muddy, and
Kindle Edition
Published June 13th 2018 by Remy Blake (first published June 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Roped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roped

Start your review of Roped (Men at Work, #3)
Auden Dar
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up late and woke up extra early to read this wonderful, sexy, romance! Just finished a few minutes ago with a HUGE smile on my face.

Full review to come.
Jos
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Loved this book. Blaire and Chase were super cute, super sexy and just perfect for each other:) Great read and looking forward to the next book in this series. Anyone who loves a quick and easy read, light angst and super ALPHA leads...this is for you!
Jenny Prose
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This is my first Remy Blake story. (Don't shoot me!) But won't be my last.
I was excited to read this story after seeing all the promotion for it. The PR was done well enough that the teasers grabbed my attention and kept it. So I had high hopes for the book.
This book falls into the quick, sweet stories that are important and necessary for readers.
This story was great. IT was just what I needed at that moment, and now I need to go read the three prior books, but this one could definit
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Chase feels completely out of his comfort zone when he has to move from the city to a working ranch in the country for a month. This is an account he really wants to work on but the client insists he spends time getting to know the life he will be selling to potential customers.

On Chase’s first day he meets Blaire, the ranch owners daughter. The gorgeous Blaire with legs that go on for miles in her cut off jean shorts. Things seem to be looking up if she is going to be his guide. And a
Keri Loves Books
4.5⭐️
Sexy debauchery that had me hooked from the beginning. She was the surprise he never saw coming. He was everything she didn’t know she wanted!

Chase is a dirty-talking city boy with all the right moves and persistence. He’s in Wyoming to experience ranch life first hand and design an ad campaign from his experience. However, he didn’t count on a distraction!!! Now that he’s met Blaire, he wants her and it’s only a matter of time until he gets what he wants!

Blaire comes from a wealthy family
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars...

Wow! City Boy meets Cowgirl in Roped by Remy Blake. This author duo has done it again with a well-written, sinfully sexy, and humorous novel. I believe this is my favorite book from Remy Blake thus far. Roped has is all. An entertaining cast of characters. A sassy, independent heroine and an arrogant, dirty-talking, sexy hero. The entertainment aspect of this book was broad. I laughed, I swooned, I even had a few moments of worry and frustration. There is also a bit of angst but not to
Meghann Martin
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite Remy Blake story yet!
It’s full of humor, fun, passion, chemistry and angst.
Everything I love in a story. All the angst and banter leading to explosive passion. It’s amazing.
Chase and Blaire meet when he gets sent to Wyoming for his company on an advertising campaign. Blair works for her dad in the family business and her job is really important to her, but as soon as these two meet it was instant attraction.
Neither went looking for anything or wanted any kind of relationship
SHARING MY LOVE FOR BOOKS
Absolutely incredible

Hands down, this is by far my favourite read so far this year. Remy Blake have delivered another amazing book filled with laughter, heat, passion and sizzling chemistry.
Chase and Blair meet when Chase is asked to spend time on her families ranch in Wyoming while he is working on an Advertising account for Blair's dad.
The connection between the pair is instant and even though they agree on keeping what ever it is between them, it's evident there is more going on between the
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna Elsegood on behalf of KFF

Chase Harrison is a city boy who runs his own business in advertising and is given the opportunity to leave behind the city life when he secures a lucrative client. Only the snag is he has to spend four weeks experiencing a ranch lifestyle, swapping his suits for a Stetson. Harry Welker is the owner and new client of King ranch which will be a vacation spot for the rich and famous. What Chase doesn’t expect is to be thrusted into this exper
Tiffany Brocato
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The amazing duo has released another incredible book. Roped is a fast paced, panty melting, funny read! It will have you giggly and tingling in all the right places! The banter is hilarious and the sex is hot! Chase is Swoony, ‘adorably annoying’, and very persistent. Blair is a little reserved with a little bit of a ‘F**k it’ kind of attitude and not afraid to get her hands dirty! I enjoyed their chemistry and easy conversations. I absolutely loved everything about this book from the first page ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase gets the opportunity of a lifetime for his business but he has to stay at the King ranch to get the deal .
Blaire loves the ranch and when the good looking city boy shows up these two seem to keep being drawn to each other .
They agree on just being together until he has to leave no strings attached but we all know how that goes.

I loved this story and the emotions that these two expressed .
Remy Blake
Jun 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

ROPED is #LIVE

Available NOW and #Free on #KindleUnlimited

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2LJCgMQ
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2sPWT2T
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2JwdzHd
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2LJ5yem

JadeC
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars! sweet romance between Blaire and Chase. their attraction for each other started very very quickly but Blaire did have some reservations about commitment issues so theres some slight push/pull situations
its rather fast paced and low angst, and Chase is some serious dirty talker! sex scenes were hot 🔥
Barbara
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great storyline from Remy Blake. This is one author duo that I personally don’t think I will ever get tired of reading. This book, as with their other works, is funny, sassy, sexy and oh so romantic. The characters in Roped are very down to earth and so real in their words and actions that they will seem like people you’ve known all your life. What is really kool, at least for me, is the return of characters from a past series make an appearance and we get to catch up on old friends. Awe ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Chase and Blaire are seriously relationship goals! Omg their chemistry burned through the pages and their light banter made the book so funny and easy to read! I found myself consuming every word and wanting more!

Blaire is a woman who loves her family and enjoys running the family business with her dad! She’s a business woman who has no issues kicking some city boy butt!

Chase busts his butt for his company and will do what it takes to make it big! He puts his work first and is focused on what
The Book Cave  (Devon
#GetRopedIn

don't think I've ever been #Roped so fast 😉
This book is so amazingly written and probably my new favorite Remy Blake book!!

The dynamic between Chase and Blaire is astounding yet the mesh so well together!

Chase is a big time city boy while Blaire is a more country girl. But Chase isn't afraid to get down and dirty either. And Blaire can sure hold her own in a boardroom with businessmen.

Both are independent have have career goals or their own. But they're both to stubborn to see what'
Jo
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just Love Remy Blake and so will you! I urge you to one-click this hawt book. it is sex from beginning to end that leaves you thirsty! 🍷🍷 The chemistry between Blaire and Chase is super smoldering. Add the taboo of never mix business and pleasure thrown to hell, and you get this beautiful story, with cameos of previous books=fun, 💧💧 naughty true entertainment! You wont regret this heavenly sinful (ugh, excuse me but I just read it) book, get it get it get it!🔥🔥🔥
Charmane Hackworth
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOT DAMN!! Your guaranteed a great book every time by the amazing duo Remy Blake. When these two authors come together watch out because they're awesome. The sexual chemistry between Chase and Blaire. Roped is a fast paced read that will keep you hooked from beginning to end. I read it one day. When city boy meets country girl SPARKS will fly. I really enjoyed this book.
Amanda Rowell
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Two people from two different worlds fall in love with each other. It started out as a trip to a ranch that I'm working on an advertising campaign for but ended finding the woman of my dreams. She showed me the workings of the ranch everyday and soon I was falling in love. She was beautiful, sexy, a businesswoman and the woman of my dreams all in one package. I enjoyed this book a lot and high;y recommend to everyone.
Jill M
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
This was a short and sexy fast read and wasn’t lacking in story. It was more an enemies to lovers story with hot chemistry and steamy sexiness. You can’t go wrong with a city boy turned cowboy and a stubborn independent woman.

I may have read this out of order even if it is a stand-alone, but characters in earlier books appear in this story. I’m heading back in and reading Clipped and Timber next.
Heather Hansard
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yee-haw! That was one sexy ride! Short enough to devour in less than a day, sexy enough to steam up my Kindle, and sweet enough to melt my heart!
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very steamy and arousing must read! Chase and Blaire pretty much melted my Kindle. A really easy to read storyline with well-developed characters made this book five + stars.
Rhonda Tactor
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I must admit this is my first read by Remy Blake, I wish I hadn't waited so long
Absolutely loved ROPED
Chase & Blaire are both strong willed & very independent characters.
Their chemistry is undeniable from the moment they first meet even if Blaire is a little resistant at first
It's a sexy, hot fast paced read & one I'm sure you will truly enjoy
I highly recommend you one click & read this book
Can't wait to see what this author comes out with next
Congratulations Remy Blake
Stephanie Joy
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely fell in love with this

2 amazing authors top themselves again. I am a cowboy nut and this book just showed everybody has one in them loved it a Definate must read
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Roped by Remy Blake is everything I have come to expect from this writing duo. This was a sexy, steamy and so very dirty read! I devoured it in one sitting.

I loved Chase! He was a hardworking man and is focused on the success of his business. So, when he gets the client of his dreams, one that could change everything, he is ready to do whatever it takes. When he is invited to experience what the ranch has to offer, he never expected Blair. Or that what her father had in mind when he wanted Chas
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Roped is such a sexy quick read. This is the first time I have read a book by this author duo, but I quite enjoyed the read. It was fast paced but not extremely quick, I thought the pace was just right.

Chase can be a little arrogant at first, but he grows on you. His character is a sexy, dirty talking marketing executive. By the end of the book I just couldn’t get enough of him!
Blaire is a sweet women, she works in her father’s business as well as on the ranch. She doesn’t mind gettin
AJ's book-reMarks
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Won this book and it's the first time reading this author. Have to say it was a fun light read great for poolside or beach. The story is about a millionaire Harry Welker who is looking for an advertising firm to promote his new ranch in Wyoming. The catch, Chase Harrison needs to stay for a month and he needs to leave by the end of the week. This is just the first of many of Harry's shenanigans.
Liz
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favorite Remy Blake yet!
Tiffany Levin
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
City boy goes country...

Loved this book! Loved the play between the 2 characters and the love scenes were hot!! Had a great mix of humor and romance. Can’t wait to read more!!
charly & raine
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’M LOOKING AT COWBOYS IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT!
One of the reasons I love Remy Blake so much is their ability to always deliver something new. This one was no exception. This time, we were introduced to a Cowboy, actually a City Boy turned Cowboy, and wow did he catch my attention with his flirty persona, he had me smiling straight up.

Roped is the story of Chase and Blaire, it was a fantastic book with the perfect amount of everything. Remy Blake has the ability to deliver the right words at all t
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Score (Boston Terriers #6)
  • Jock (Boston Terriers #5)
  • Coach (Boston Terriers #3)
  • Edge of Retribution
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • Edge of Honor (On the Edge Duet, #1)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Love Doctor
  • Mantrum
  • We All Fall Down
  • Revive (Redemption #2)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #1)
  • Delve (Quake #3)
  • Tussle (World Class Wrestling #1)
  • Canvas (Quake, #5)
  • Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)
  • Blocked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #3)
Remy Blake are a bestselling male and female author duo, comprised of Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine. Pairing up to have some fun, they write steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust, a side of taboo and a guaranteed HEA. You can expect twice the debauchery in every novel they write.

Men at Work (3 books)
  • Clipped (Men at Work, #1)
  • Timber (Men at Work, #2)

News & Interviews

“What do you mean my looks? What’s wrong with my looks?” I’ve never had any complaints before. Most women find me attractive. She looks reluctant to answer. Shit. Does she find me unattractive? For the first time in my life I’m concerned a woman doesn’t like the way I look. “There’s nothing wrong with your looks.” “Come on. You can’t leave me hanging. Am I hideous and I just don’t know it?” I jest. She snorts. “Hardly. Don’t make me say it.” “Make you say what?” I’m getting confused. She rolls her eyes and releases a long sigh. “Fine. My father doesn’t usually hire young guys and certainly not attractive ones.” A slow grin spreads across my face. “You think I’m attractive?” 0 likes
“Say it,” he nudges. “Say what?” “You think I’m attractive.” “I already did.” “Well, say it, again.” I laugh at his persistence. “Not going to happen.” “Come on. You know you want to,” he teases. “In your dreams.” “You mean, yours right? Sexy Chase making an appearance in your dreams.” 0 likes