Start by marking “Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)

Redemption: Part Three

(The Vault #3)

*This book contains material intended for mature readers*

ISABELLA

One night of passion.

It was meant to remain a memory, one unbridled moment of forbidden bliss.

However, it quickly transformed into so much more.

I wanted something deeper and that’s exactly what he gave me.

I’ve been engulfed into his world of secrets, thrust into the new reality I begged for.

Now, I live him…
Published June 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)
Christie72
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption Part 3 is a great addition to the series! As I’ve written before, I’m not a huge fan of subs and doms. However, Benson always puts her own spin on the genre that makes it a good read for me.

Part 3 is the continuation of Isabella and Adam’s story. They are becoming more involved and developing even deeper feelings as time goes on. However, this time there is a very real threat that threatens their new relationship.

As I wrote earlier, Benson always adds her own flair to this genre. Yes,
P. Marie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adam and Bella's relationship has blossomed into something hot and steamy. Bella is learning her role albeit she struggles sometimes with with giving up control she is learning from a master. Keeping it a secret has become a must even to those she loves but she would do anything for Adam including setting him free. Kate Benson writes a love story with such feeling that the characters could be rich as Titan or poor as a church mouse it doesn't matter because the way she writes they become a part ...more
Kari Hansen
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The love story of Isabella and Adam continues. Part 3 picks up where Part 2 leaves off and Adam has been training her in the lifestyle for the last 30 days and she has been a good student except for the occasional battle of wills.

They learn that they must keep their relationship a secret as the consequences could be disastrous, but will they be able to stop the people who are determined to destroy them?

This installment leaves you wondering what is going to happen next and I can’t wait for the
Heather Heck
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jut when I thought there couldn’t be any more suspense added to this hot as blazes story, I ate my words! Kate has managed to pull her readers in and keep them on the edge of their seats with Redemption part 3! I absolutely love Adam & Isabella! Can’t wait for more!
This series is definitely at the top of my must read refs for 2018, so if you haven’t jumped on board, what are you waiting for?! Go Baby!
Charlotte Spence
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption part 3
Kate has yet again blown this out the park. The story carries on from part two. Will Isabella take the leap and become Adam’s sub? Or will it all be to much for her to cope with. Kate gets you sucked right into the feel what the characters feel. Can’t wait till part 4
Samantha
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This Redemption series has me hooked! Isabella & Adam's relationship is getting more intense. I like that the characters are finding happiness in each other and their activities together ;) What I enjoy about this book is that I never see what is going to happen next. And THAT ENDING. Omg. I am going to be not to patently waiting for the next book to come out. Thank you to Kate Benson & the publisher for sending me a copy of this book to review!

*there is mature sexual content in this
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Kate Benson always writes her stories with such passion you can't help but lose your heart to these amazing characters she creates and that's exactly what's happened to me where Adam and Isabella are concerned.

Adam and Isabella have both fallen deeply into their relationship, Isabella has had a struggle or two whilst learning her role as a submissive but Adam is always patient with her. Now they learn they must keep their relationship a secret it won't be easy but both are determined to do
Jenna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption pt3 was amazing! There's a few...err.. shocking.. moments and of course a tremendous cliffhanger at the end. It features a ton of growth between Adam and Isabella and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough!

“Thank you for trusting me, for giving me you,” he whispers, wiping the stray tear from my cheek as he offers me a wider, matching band. “Would you like to do the honors, little one?”

*swoon*
Mary
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a huge crush on Mr. Avery what can I say. I just can't get enough of Isabella & Adam.
Isabella & Adam's relationship is getting more intense. There were a few scenes that I just can't get out of my mind. It's on re-play I tell ya. I honestly can't wait to dive into part 4!
Sherry
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an ending

Adam and Isabella have a hard road ahead of them now...just when things were going good! Simon is a vindictive ass hole. I hope he gets his pay pack in the form of an oversized ginger root stuffed up his ass! Can’t wait to read the next one!
RLoves2Read
Wow! Part 3 is awesome! Adam and Isabella's romance becomes even more taboo and the cliffhanger at the end, will certainly leave you wanting to read book 4!
Amanda Thomas
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh.

I love this series and Adam and Isabella. Absolutely can’t put it down and definitely need more. The suspense is killing me.
D.L. Gallie
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series
Adam is my new book bf and my crush on Bella is intensifying
I’m not into the whole “daddy” thing but Bella and Adam make it work in a not creepy way
Richard G. Doggett
Hope Jenkins
Oct 28, 2018

• Wrecked
  • The Ring
  • Warning: Part Three (The Vault Book 3)
  • The Italian
  • UNLoved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • On the Way Back (Retake Duet, #2)
  • Cruel Sanctuary (Wages of Sin #1)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • The Wolf and His Wife (Wolf #2)
  • The Wolf and the Sheep (Wolf #1)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
  • Reel To Real (Famous, #1-3.5)
  • Best Friend's Ex With Benefits
  • Sawyer (Quintessence #6)
  • Andrei (Quintessence #7)
  • Worshipped by Them (Quintessence, #3)
  • Healed by Them (Quintessence, #2)
  • Loved by Them (Quintessence, #5)
Kate Benson was raised in Texas and currently resides in central Florida with her husband, their two dogs and two cats. She learned to read at the age of four and has been hooked ever since.
She credits her passion for literature to her mother, her love of story-telling to her father and her unwavering faith in happily-ever-after’s to her husband, Sean.
Some of her favorite things include rainy

The Vault (6 books)
  • Redemption: Part One (The Vault, #1)
  • Redemption: Part Two (The Vault, #2)
  • Redemption: Part Four (The Vault, #4)
  • Redemption: Part Five (The Vault, #5)
  • Redemption: Part Six (The Vault, #6)