Start by marking “Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)

Redemption: Part Three

(The Vault #3)

One night of passion meant to remain a memory, a moment of forbidden bliss, had quickly turned into more.

Isabella wanted something deeper and that was exactly what Adam gave her.
She found herself engulfed in his world of secrets, thrust into the new reality she begged for.
She lived him, breathed him, craved him.
Would it be enough for Adam? Would it be enough for her?

He sw
Audible Audio, Unabridged (1 hrs 58 min), 2 pages
Published January 21st 2020 by Kate Benson (first published June 11th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)
Christie72 (Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews)
Redemption Part 3 is a great addition to the series! As I’ve written before, I’m not a huge fan of subs and doms. However, Benson always puts her own spin on the genre that makes it a good read for me.

Part 3 is the continuation of Isabella and Adam’s story. They are becoming more involved and developing even deeper feelings as time goes on. However, this time there is a very real threat that threatens their new relationship.

As I wrote earlier, Benson always adds her own flair to this genre. Yes,
P. Marie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adam and Bella's relationship has blossomed into something hot and steamy. Bella is learning her role albeit she struggles sometimes with with giving up control she is learning from a master. Keeping it a secret has become a must even to those she loves but she would do anything for Adam including setting him free. Kate Benson writes a love story with such feeling that the characters could be rich as Titan or poor as a church mouse it doesn't matter because the way she writes they become a part ...more
Kari Hansen
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The love story of Isabella and Adam continues. Part 3 picks up where Part 2 leaves off and Adam has been training her in the lifestyle for the last 30 days and she has been a good student except for the occasional battle of wills.

They learn that they must keep their relationship a secret as the consequences could be disastrous, but will they be able to stop the people who are determined to destroy them?

This installment leaves you wondering what is going to happen next and I can’t wait for the n
Heather Heck
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jut when I thought there couldn’t be any more suspense added to this hot as blazes story, I ate my words! Kate has managed to pull her readers in and keep them on the edge of their seats with Redemption part 3! I absolutely love Adam & Isabella! Can’t wait for more!
This series is definitely at the top of my must read refs for 2018, so if you haven’t jumped on board, what are you waiting for?! Go Baby!
Charlotte Spence
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption part 3
Kate has yet again blown this out the park. The story carries on from part two. Will Isabella take the leap and become Adam’s sub? Or will it all be to much for her to cope with. Kate gets you sucked right into the feel what the characters feel. Can’t wait till part 4
Samantha
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-bookshelf
This Redemption series has me hooked! Isabella & Adam's relationship is getting more intense. I like that the characters are finding happiness in each other and their activities together ;) What I enjoy about this book is that I never see what is going to happen next. And THAT ENDING. Omg. I am going to be not to patently waiting for the next book to come out. Thank you to Kate Benson & the publisher for sending me a copy of this book to review!

*there is mature sexual content in this book*
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Kate Benson always writes her stories with such passion you can't help but lose your heart to these amazing characters she creates and that's exactly what's happened to me where Adam and Isabella are concerned.

Adam and Isabella have both fallen deeply into their relationship, Isabella has had a struggle or two whilst learning her role as a submissive but Adam is always patient with her. Now they learn they must keep their relationship a secret it won't be easy but both are determined to do what
Gwen Shafer
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the third one in this series. It picks up right where the 2nd one left off. Isabella is done with her 30 day training with Adam. She is trying to be the person that Adam needs and wants her to be. Sometimes she finds it hard but she is doing her best. Their relationship is growing and these two are getting deeper involved. But they still have to keep it a secret. There is to much at risk if anyone would find out. What will happen if anyone were to find out? I am loving this series. You a ...more
Christi Fowler
Part of a Series: Book 3 of 6 in The Vault series
POV: Isabella and Adam
Steam Level: Hot
4/5

Part 3 ends on more of a cliffhanger than the first two books. i cannot wait to see what happens with Adam and Isabella. This story is great but is definitely drawn out since it's spread out over six novellas.

I received this audiobook for free from Audiobook Obsession. This is my hone
Jenna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption pt3 was amazing! There's a few...err.. shocking.. moments and of course a tremendous cliffhanger at the end. It features a ton of growth between Adam and Isabella and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough!

“Thank you for trusting me, for giving me you,” he whispers, wiping the stray tear from my cheek as he offers me a wider, matching band. “Would you like to do the honors, little one?”

*swoon*
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck! That ending!!! What I really like about this series is how there is some conflict between the two. Nothing is easy especially the agreement and I love that the author added that touch. I love these two!! Those steamy scenes combined with Zachary Zaba’s voice, makes for a guilty pleasure read. All the pleasure and none of the calories! I give this 5 stars.
Ginger
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Redemption three work at the office, but Isabella finds herself in another kind of training out of the work place, and I have to say I was proven wrong from my review in book two.
Waves are being created and I’m a fraud they are headed and ready to crash into Isabella Adam. End of story bummer.
Zachary did a nice job narrating.
🎧Review for Audiobook Obsession 🎧
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Isabella and Adam have been together for a month and she has learned the ins and outs of being his submissive. But just as the relationship becomes solid they are torn apart due to a technicality. Can their love affair last behind closed doors? So passionate and so intimate. I hope they get their HEA soon.
Trisha c
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isabella' s training is going well enough to take her to his club. Adam gets devastating news from his uncle that could change his life. I can't wait for the next book to see what happens!
Zachary Zaba narration is very good. 🎧audiobookobsessionreviewer🎧
DS Promotions -Lainey
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 picks up where part 2 finishes and things are not only heating up between Isabella and Adam but there is one massive spanner thrown in to the mix!

I am Loving this series and diving into part 4.
Mary
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a huge crush on Mr. Avery what can I say. I just can't get enough of Isabella & Adam.
Isabella & Adam's relationship is getting more intense. There were a few scenes that I just can't get out of my mind. It's on re-play I tell ya. I honestly can't wait to dive into part 4!
Claire Harapat
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good series!
Kelly Ready
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet & Spicy

I think this is my favorite so far! It was well written and I couldn't put it down. The evolution of this couple has been amazing!!
Mandy Sawyer
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh this is getting hotter and hotter! There’s lots of steamy sexy scenes. Written so very well.
Nikkita
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg so good

Each of these stories seriously gets better then the previous one! I'm so hooked and can't get enough of Adam and Isabellas story! There isnt anything I don't love, this authors writing, her phenomenal storylines and these amazing characters!
Sherry
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an ending

Adam and Isabella have a hard road ahead of them now...just when things were going good! Simon is a vindictive ass hole. I hope he gets his pay pack in the form of an oversized ginger root stuffed up his ass! Can’t wait to read the next one!
RLoves2Read
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Part 3 is awesome! Adam and Isabella's romance becomes even more taboo and the cliffhanger at the end, will certainly leave you wanting to read book 4! ...more
Amanda Thomas
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh.

I love this series and Adam and Isabella. Absolutely can’t put it down and definitely need more. The suspense is killing me.
D.L. Gallie
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series
Adam is my new book bf and my crush on Bella is intensifying
I’m not into the whole “daddy” thing but Bella and Adam make it work in a not creepy way
Richard G. Doggett
Sep 03, 2018
Wendi Simard
Jul 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Never Doubt Me (Judge Me Not, #2)
  • Just Let Me Love You (Judge Me Not, #3)
  • Catching Cooper (Red Maple Falls #4)
  • I Stand Before You (Judge Me Not, #1)
  • Moments with Mason (Red Maple Falls #3)
  • F*cking Shattered
  • Frantic (The Omegaborn Trilogy #2)
  • Exquisitely Broken (Sin City Tales #1)
  • Unloved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • Bear
  • On the Way Back (Retake Duet, #2)
  • Hung up on Hadley (Red Maple Falls, #5)
  • 10 Days (New South, #2)
  • Shore Lights (Paradise Point, #1)
  • Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings #7)
  • Stolen Angel (A Singular Obsession, #3)
  • The Ultimate Agent
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
Kate Benson was raised in Texas and currently resides in central Florida with her husband, their two dogs and two cats. She learned to read at the age of four and has been hooked ever since.
She credits her passion for literature to her mother, her love of story-telling to her father and her unwavering faith in happily-ever-after’s to her husband, Sean.
Some of her favorite things include rainy day

The Vault (6 books)
  • Redemption: Part One (The Vault, #1)
  • Redemption: Part Two (The Vault, #2)
  • Redemption: Part Four (The Vault, #4)
  • Redemption: Part Five (The Vault, #5)
  • Redemption: Part Six (The Vault, #6)

News & Interviews