Start by marking “DILF” as Want to Read:

DILF

David knew about staying in control, about focusing at the task at hand. It was because of those traits that he was the CEO of his company, knowing that playing by the rules was how to get to the top.

But when it came to Lisabeth all bets were off.

She was his daughter Rachel’s best friend. Lisabeth was too young for him, too innocent. But that didn’t stop him from wanti
Published May 5th 2018 by Crescent Snow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about DILF, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about DILF

Bella
May 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 Stars

Another day, another Daddy someone wants to f*ck. This was a little run-of-the-mill and predictable for me, but ya know... it is what it is. I'm sure fans of these authors will enjoy.
Jenny
May 07, 2018 added it
Note to self: no epilogue with babies.
Jennifer Finn
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
DILF - Dad I’d Like to Fuck.
David is the founder and CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, he has a twenty year old daughter named Rachel. He’s been lusting after his daughter’s best friend, Lisbeth for quite some time but he’s keep his control around her. David has had the starring role in all Lisbeth’s fantasies for years. She’s still a virgin because she compares every man she meets to David and none of them are even close. Rachel convinces David to give Lisbeth a summer job at his company
Rhonda
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick and steamy read of an older man who is in love with a younger woman. David runs a multimillion dollar company and when his daughter Rachel, suggests her best friend Lisabeth as working for him to get experience in the work force, he hesitates at first. David wants Lisabeth but being older, he tries to keep his distance. What he doesn't know is that Lisabeth also is in love with him but is scared because he is her best friends father. Will they act on the chemistry between them an ...more
Emily
David knows he should not be attracted to Lisabeth but he is. She is his daughters best friend and now his employee. He knows he should stay away but when Lisabeth lets him know she feels the same he goes about making her his.

This was a short and steamy read. I thought the handling of the couple was great and a bit of a slow burn. These two authors always keep me entertained.
Edmund Davis-Quinn
May 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wasn't really much here. Started hot, but got boring. Meh.
LaBlue
Aug 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Blah blah blah

That’s what I felt for this story. It was blah. I didn’t feel any attachment to the characters. Every part of this story was by route. Not inspired or passionate or exciting. It was so boring. I read like four other books, went to family court, went to register for medical school, played games on my phone, bought 100 more books online, did clothes shopping online, was given gifts by friends, all while trying to force myself to finish this crappy book.
Heidi
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book Its kind of taboo and so naughty yet so nice I liked David so much and Lisabeth they fitted each other so well yes some may have an issue with the age difference, not me. and I liked how David daughter reacted seeing as she has a relationship going on of her own.

As always the authors work so well together and I cannot wait for more of there delicious steamy reads.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Xavier Neal
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read if...you enjoy older man, younger woman romance, hot scenes, and an HEA.

Side Note: This book was what I was expecting. It was an easy read, good execution, and while predictable, it still managed to keep my attention. The characters, preferably the DILF did a great job of capturing my attention and keeping me smiling. If this is your trope, I recommend giving this one a shot.
Christina Rogers
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best friends dad!! Yesh...

Being in love with your best friends dad is a horrible secret to keep. Especially when you work together .
Loved the story between these two. Only complaint it was too short wanted more
CHERYL J.
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
DILF

Lisabeth & David was more than just between the sheets. It was two people getting to know each other and working together. Has a few surprises. Overall sex scenes were 🔥. Really enjoyed story.
Debbie
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it!! I can't wait to read the next one! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!!! :)
Julie
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Gntme4
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was ok

To short of a story and not that great. I typically don’t buy from this author and their once again proves why.
Emma
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
nope... not bad, lots of issues!
Stacy Jordet
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a hot older man/younger woman book.

David has been interested in his daughter’s best friend for years. He is trying to get over it being she is so much younger than him but she calls to him in a way he can’t explain.

Lisabeth has been in love with her best friend’s father since before she was legal. While it was very nice of her best friend to get her an internship working with her father for her, it’s a personal hell for her in the most delicious way possible.

These two were hot together
Christine
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This review is hard to write because I LOVE so many of the books Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent write together; they are one click for me. I really loved their Mail Order Brides books especially. So when I was given an ARC for this book, I was very excited to read it. Unfortunately I just didn't love this one, it's hard to explain why though; it just didn't quite gel for me. I liked the book, but I just didn't love it.

The hero, David, is an older man in love with his daughter's best frien
Neringa Neringiukas
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this type of stories, but DILF wasn't... Okay, I'm not saying it was a bad story (look up the rating lol). I'm not saying that you need to skip it. It's written well, it was hot and catchy... And I loved David. His maturity, his loyalty, his loving and possessive nature with Lisabeth. It just have something I'm not fond of. And I don't know how to explain without rambling and making no sense. I don't like how h gets very focused only on H. And Lisabeth did exactly that. I mean there was n ...more
Granger McGringot
The title is just what this book is all about. Maybe I just have a thing for stories about older and mature H, I like this one. I give four stars for both smuttiness and storylines.

description

It did leave a trail of hotness from beginning to end (talking about sexy-hot scene. Ughh....), though it will be much better if there is a bit of depth in the story (maybe a witty banter between those 2 characters or maybe showing a bit how the h actually do wonders in her work).

The story is about David, a very ac
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and hot. I devoured this story and was left wanting more. I really liked Lisabeth. I liked that she was smart and had a brain for business. I liked that she wanted David but she didn’t appear over eager or act desperate. She bided her time when it came to getting her man. I liked David. I liked that he wanted Lisabeth but he tried to resist until he just couldn’t. The chemistry between David and Lisabeth was undeniable and I loved them as a couple. The passion bet ...more
MichelleG
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would really rate this at 3.5 stars. An older man/younger woman story with the added taboo "her best friend's father" theme, the book was surprisingly sweet and low drama. Both the MCs, David and Lisbeth were likable and mature. Heck, even David's daughter, Rachel was low drama when she found out about the relationship. The lack of histrionics was refreshing, but I wonder if it contributed to the overall "one note" feeling I had while reading. A few of the other reviewers have echoed exactly w ...more
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm going to be honest right out of the gate and say that books narrated in third person are a turn-off for me: almost kind of a pet-peeve.
But considering we are talking about Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent, that I really enjoy both separate and when they work together, I decided to try and pull trough.

I liked the story, I really did. I mean it's taboo so, right up my alley ;)
I just KNOW that I would have enjoyed it much more, if it weren't for that (minor) detail.

Will I keep reading Jenika Snow a
Courtney Green
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
My Rating is 3 Stars, this is the first time I’ve read Jenika Snow.
I was hoping the story would end with maybe a epilogue, hopefully with a baby or possibly a couple of years later update would’ve been nice.
That definitely would’ve made this book much better, and I would’ve given it a higher rating.
The page length is shorter than I would’ve liked, it felt very compacted in parts that it felt kinda stuffy, as in no breathing room.
I’m a Complete Sucker for Taboo, the heat level for me was 3/5, it
Brigitte
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book in a Facebook contest.

The team of Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow have done it again. They have created another May/December romance that needs to be read. David is the father of Lisabeth's best friend. She is studying business and gets an internship at his company. He has been trying to resist her for the last couple of years, but proximity breeds desire.

The book is full of suppressed desire and dirty talk. These are mainstays of this writing duo, no one does it better.

A must read
Megan Hitchcock
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Loved this read! Lisabeth & David were super sexy together.
Older man and younger woman loving each other from afar for years, finally expressing their feelings makes for an explosive union. Of course, David is an Alpha through and through and I LOVE it!!! Makes the read all the more steamy.

I enjoyed how Rachel & Mason's life tied into the situation as well.

Can't wait for more!
Zulfa zeebumz
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I can totally relate to this book... I myself being young once had a total crush on an older man so it's safe to say that this book brought back lovely yet unbearable memories of a once foolish young girl being me lol... I totally loved it thanks for writing this book Jenika Snow it showed me that sometimes fantasies do come true I loved every minute of reading this book you totally rock!! 🌹🤗
Mary Murphy
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: jenika-snow, arc-list
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
This story is about Lisabeth and David. David is much older than her and is her best friends dad.
Both of them liked each other for a while but didn't want to make things awkward with the best friend/daughter. They finally got together and it was a good story.
Blanca
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I knew I shouldn’t have placed such high standards on this one. It was really great the dialogue and characters were expressed well the plot was juicy and then BAM! The middle lacked fireworks there was no climax the story remained at a stand still and the ending felt rushed and definitely didn’t have an HEA since it lacked the content to call it an epilogue.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

You Ladies are amazing! And you choose the right name for it😂😂Those love scenes were great, I won't be surprise if you have Rachel and Mason's story coming, great job, will definitely recommend this book. #SAMCRESCENT #JenikaSnow

• Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Don't Look
  • Daddy's Girl
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Give In
  • Renner's Rules
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher, #1)
  • Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions, #2)
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • The Secret of Flirting (Sinful Suitors, #5)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun