Start by marking “Dreamin' Sun Vol. 10” as Want to Read:
Dreamin' Sun Vol. 10

Dreamin' Sun Vol. 10

(Dreamin' Sun #10)

The latest manga series from the New York Times bestselling author Ichigo Takano!

Shimana Kameko lives in a home where she feels she doesn’t belong. Her mother is dead, her father has remarried, and her six-month-old baby brother takes up everyone’s attention. Kameko skips school and runs away to a nearby park where she literally stumbles over a mysterious man in a kimono
Expected publication: October 29th 2019 by Seven Seas (first published November 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dreamin' Sun Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreamin' Sun Vol. 10

Laura D
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Finally I cute and fluffy ending for everyone. 4/5 for the whole series. Shimana annoyed me in the first volume but as the series progressed her character grew and become a cute and enjoyable character
Hiromi
Jul 23, 2019 added it
Vanesa ✌️ ♡
Soobie's scared
Questo manga va benissimo per i sostenitori dell'astinenza sessuale prima del matrimonio... E non è un complimento!

Se vi dico che alla fine Shimana e il padrone di casa si sposano non è uno spoiler, vero? Dopotutto siamo in uno shojo manga... E prima di sposarsi i due si sono scambiati un bacio - di numero - due anni prima delle nozze. E poi basta. Io cerco di capire tante cose dei giapponesi ma questo...

Ma 'sti due nemmeno dopo il matrimonio dormono insieme...

KimberlyRose
Overall rating for 10 volume series: 3 stars
A sweet, innocent shoujo romance with a theme of unrequited love reverberating through all the characters. Possibly unsatisfying/unrealistic for readers over 12; zero sexual tension.
There is a (very) light forbidden love theme (age gap/surprise siblings) as well.
The art is crisp, clean, expressive, flowing. The story has page-turning pacing (bar the last volume which is mostly uninteresting filler).
The author never ventures past shoujo cl
Danielle
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Daniela Flores
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this. I can't believe I finished this just a few seconds ago. This manga made me feel so happy. And because I'm a hopeless romantic, it had a huge impact on me. The plot is gripping and light-hearted. The story is super fluffy and cute. And all the characters are so enjoyable to me. They aren't real but I wish I could be part of their group of friends. I love this manga with all my heart because of how happy it made me feel. I'll surely miss these characters. 💗
Sharlene
3.5
남준이
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jimena Gómez
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
That end makes me so happy!!
Goodbye my weird and funny characters
Ebrar Dogrutekin
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I did get heated over the other volumes but this was a good ending for this manga. I really loved the whole friendship after the love triangle ended. Overall it was a good volume.
Ashleigh
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, ebook
I’m honestly only rating this 5 starts because of Zen. 🤷🏻♀ ...more
Lily
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish this series could go on forever, however I am very satisfied with the ending.
Ichigo Takano is definitely one of my favorites!
Monet St. Louis
Sep 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
A decent ending to a great shoujo series. All the main characters had nice personalities, I especially liked Zen (apparently everyone does haha). The ending was alright, it would have been nice to have a few extra chapters about Taiga and Shimana after the ' last chapter '.
aneesa i.
Blood Type: B
Birthday: January 11, 1986
Zodiac: Capricorn

Dreamin' Sun (10 books)
  • 夢みる太陽 1 [Yume Miru Taiyou 1] (Dreaming Sun, #1)
  • 夢みる太陽 2 [Yume Miru Taiyou 2] (Dreaming Sun, #2)
  • 夢みる太陽 3 [Yume Miru Taiyou 3] (Dreaming Sun, #3)
  • 夢みる太陽 4 [Yume Miru Taiyou 4] (Dreaming Sun, #4)
  • 夢みる太陽 5 [Yume Miru Taiyou 5] (Dreaming Sun, #5)
  • 夢みる太陽 6 [Yume Miru Taiyou 6] (Dreaming Sun, #6)
  • 夢みる太陽 7 [Yume Miru Taiyou 7] (Dreaming Sun, #7)
  • 夢みる太陽 8 [Yume Miru Taiyou 8] (Dreaming Sun, #8)
  • 夢みる太陽 9 [Yume Miru Taiyou 9] (Dreaming Sun, #9)