Start by marking “The Choices We Make” as Want to Read:
The Choices We Make

The Choices We Make

We were the initials engraved in the bark of the town willow tree, with the expectation of forever whispering away to the fading tune of an old lullaby, and nothing but broken promises haunting our memories.

Six years have passed since Sebastian “Bash” Everly left behind high school sweetheart Opal Anderson to pursue his love of music. With his now world famous rock band, R
Published June 22nd 2018 by Barbara C. Doyle

To ask other readers questions about The Choices We Make, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Choices We Make

Flo Grugel
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I began this book expecting to be slayed, I thought I had it all figured out but I was pleasantly surprised by the way the storyline went. Good ending.
Heather Navarre
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have never read anything by Barbara C Doyle and I had no idea this was book number 4. I was not lost in the book, so it can be read as a standalone. I would take a chance on this book I love everything about it from the cover to the words written inside.

What can I say about this book? I found myself not wanting to put it down. It was hard to go to sleep at night because I wanted to keep reading.

Opal, Noah and Bash captured my attention from the get go. The book goes back and forth between time
Sonia
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lynn
Opal, Noah, and Bash will take you deep in to there past, and pull you so deep in to there now. They will grip your heart. You will feel like you are in the story with them. You will feel every emotion these characters feel. I had moments where I laughed, moment where I had to wipe my tears so I could continue reading. The ending left me with a huge smile.
The Choices We Make is a remarkable romance read. So, beautifully written. I wouldn't change a thing.
Shaztwirl
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Read.

I read this story as part of an anthology and so had no idea it was the 4th book in a series. And you totally don't need to read the other books. This works perfectly well as a standalone.
Brittani Brown
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you aren’t sure if you want Bash and Opal’s story, let me make that decision for you - you do! After reading the stories of the other Relentless members, this one will take the cake! I love everything about this book and it’s characters. I especially love the cameo from Ollie the cat 😉 Who can resist a 20lb cat that gets lost while playing dress up? Certainly not me!
Michele
Jaycee Peterson
Jul 02, 2018
Nicole Reads
Jul 14, 2018
Barbara C. Doyle grew up in a small town in Upstate New York, surrounded by a passion for writing, pizza, and cats.

Her journey started at the young age of fourteen, and grew as she pursued a degree in English and Journalism throughout college. She believes that the written word is best used as a mode to escape into a different reality, thus the birth of her novels.

Her other passions include binge-