Start by marking “Warranted Desires (Warranted #2)” as Want to Read:
Warranted Desires (Warranted #2)

Warranted Desires

(Warranted #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  15 ratings  ·  7 reviews
It’s been six months since all hell broke loose. Six months since I killed the organization’s leader. And six months since I fell for the love of my life.

Samantha and I thought the worst was over, that we would be able to move on—together. But we were wrong.

What we thought was in the past has now come back to haunt us. We’ve only managed to scratch the surface of this war
Published May 15th 2018 by Limitless Publishing

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Jennifer Pierson
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warranted Desires is the second book in the Warranted series, and I really recommend you read Warranted Pleasures (Book 1) first to fully get the history between Sam & Raleigh. Because as the description says, it's 6 months later after all hell broke loose. But everyone knows that the past never stays put, and this is what is barreling towards them when they finally believe they are getting their happily ever after. And that's all that I'm going to give away because if you read the first boo ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
I absolutely love this book!! I would recommend reading Warranted Pleasures before this book because it is a continuation of Sam and Raleigh’s journey. Ms. Nemechek does a fantastic job of having really relatable characters. And the suspense, it takes you to the edge. I can’t wait for this series to continue.

** I voluntarily read an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review **
Lori Amey
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raleigh and Samantha forever!!!!

This is the second book in the series. I love Raleigh and Samantha's story and I feel like I'm part of their journey. The book has a little of everything, mystery, suspense and loads of sexy times. I can't wait for the next book. I would highly recommend you read this book and the series. Get your copy today.
Pat
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were so well fleshed out that I was totally engaged throughout the entire book! I was so engaged in this book that I ended up reading this book in one sitting!
Booksisters21
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part of the Warranted Pleasures series, Warranted Desires is the second book in which we find out just how far someone will go for Love.

Having met Sam and Raleigh in book one I would highly recommend reading that book first.

Warranted Desires is an phenomenal book. Full of Forbidden Love, steamy love scenes, traitors and crazy Exes.

I liked the way the book was written. The story itself keeps you guessing what will happen next and the chemistry between the characters is clear from the start.

Sam ha
Tiffany Elliott
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series. I loved Raleigh and Samantha's story! I felt like I was part of their journey. The book has a little of everything, mystery, suspense and loads of sexy times. I can't wait for the next book.
Amber Feist
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More please!

Wow, another thriller from Shannon, Raleigh and Sam are back and things are even deeper and more mind blowing than before. Don't miss your chance, things heat up in the bedroom, investigation and plot of this one quick and remain burning intense. A deep investigation that opens a lot more than what we thought, deep involvement from our own, traitors amongst us, crooked senators and terrorist we thought we took care of. There is no weak in this book Sam takes bullets and swings back j
Daisy Edberg
Misty
MaDora Shipman
Rosemary
Shannon R. Nemechek
Jan 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jean Torgeson white
Feb 16, 2017
Rhonda
Sharon Watson-azmier
Feb 18, 2017
Shannon started her writing career while still serving in the US Army. As an NCO in the Army she lead and trained soldiers. As a company Supply Sergeant in the Army she was responsible for millions of dollars worth of Army equipment.

Warranted Pleasures is the first book of a series of 3 that will focus on Military Romance. Shannon grew up in Macomb, IL where she graduated from High School in 1987

Warranted (2 books)
  • Warranted Pleasures (Warranted #1)