Start by marking “C*cky Author” as Want to Read:
C*cky Author

C*cky Author

This totally original book is about a cock...sure man who is caulky, cocked up, and above all else, confident. He lays it into a lady real good, and leaves her satisfied(c).

This is a totally great comedy erotica story that in no way infringes on a certain word, no sirree, not at all.
Published May 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about C*cky Author, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about C*cky Author

☆ Todd
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

GAH! I somehow thought this was M/M, until...
The lady garden between my legs, which was dry as the Sahara, Gobi, and all the other deserts combined, moistens up like a nice angel food cake at Mark’s words. It’s a real slick roast beef situation down there if you know what I mean.
Color this gay boy HORRIFIED. ;- )

But 5 stars, because #cockygate.
Dri ✰
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
★ 5 OMFG stars!!! ★

“I tongue my tongue against his tongue, tonguing him real nice.”

BEST BOOK OF 2018!!! Whoever wrote this book deserves all the stars! Seriously, this was BRILLIANT!

“My father never loved me.”
“I can replace that lack of love in your life.”

FREE COCKY!
Cadiva
Genius narrative

This is a delightful example of how an author is able to convey a feeling and emotion without writing much.
Fettuccine Holliday you are a true marketing genius.
Kit Tunstall
OMG

Hilarious. Thank you for this tasty satire, Fettuccine. I haven't laughed like that since I don't know when. I hope you don't need a lawyer. ;)
✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
Because #cockygate is a thing. Read about it here.
The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
Normally I wouldn't pay three bucks for what could be considered the length of a high school essay, but anything to piss of the latest #authorbehavingbadly is worth the investment.

It's a short read, but it's damn funny too. It's got some of the most hilarious lines that may actually end up in someone's book. Zingers like:

His face is like something I've seen in a magazine - in fact, I could've sworn I've seen it a thousand times, like it's been on a lot of book covers because that's something any
Ginger Snaps
Shelves: favorites
Hands down, the BEST response to that no-name, bottom-feeding author who trademarked the word “Cocky” for use in a romance book title. It’s 10 minutes of hilarious satire about this ridiculous situation and worth every cent of the $2.99 I paid for it. Sooooo funny! Funniest sex scene ever!

photo facebook_zpsgywrwubt.png  photo twitter_zpsgkk4yywi.png  photo Mail_zps3bhym2ju.png

photo sggoodreadsbanner_zpsjzk0gpqr.png
Nikki ღ Navareus
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Hilarious satirization of the audacity of #Cockygate. Oh my, Is it okay that I posted that word, or will I be getting in trouble now that it's no longer a free word?

Krissy
Shelves: lawlz
Whoever did this is my hero
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
#FreeTheCocky #CockyWar #CockyGate #Cocky
The best book of the year! I laughed out loud and highly recommend!

"He puts his original content in me like no man ever has before."

“I’m ready for it now. Let’s do the real sex that counts! Put your heterocentric snake in my lady lasagna.”

"The lady garden between my legs, which was dry as the Sahara, Gobi, and all the other deserts combined, moistens up like a nice angel food cake at Mark’s words. It’s a real slick roast beef situation down there if you k
Juliana
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freakin' genius. Not only did they take advantage of the delicate situation in the romance community right now but they made fun of all the overused cliches in many romance novels. The way people kiss, the best sex characters have ever had, never using any protection, insta-lust, and terrible sex/genital euphemisms. The absolute SHADE of using the definition of 'cocky' without using the word. The best.
Well worth the money. I laughed all the way though.
Robin Hill
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I just peed myself. This is everything. And in 5 minutes I got one book closer to meeting my year end book goal. #cockygate #amazonbestseller
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
Shelves: 5-stars
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Fettuccine Holiday!!! Who are you?! Seriously, I need to know. I want to shake your hand, pat you on the back and buy you a drink.
Christ, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life! I’m literally in tears! My husband is over here thinking I’ve lost my ever-loving mind because I. Can’t. Breathe. And now I’m slowly dying over the funniest sh*t I’ve ever read. This was AWESOME 😂😂😂😂
Joan
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I laughed so hard reading this!

Absolute perfection in response to #cockygate.

I cannot believe the audacity of that “author” bullying other authors. See here for info https://the-digital-reader.com/2018/0...

All these authors are trying to make a living. Why would another author do this?? Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Read this quick and hilarious book especially to support all the other romance authors!! 😉

#freecocky
Alex ♈
Maybe I'm too sceptical, but I want to know who is this author, or rather who she isn't.
Coz it would be a damn good strategic maneuver, you know what I mean?...

The book is hilarious. Kick at so many romance clichés...

“Oh my god!” I cry out, trembling all over as I crescendo into a very unlikely quick orgasm, but what can I say, I’m a lady who pulses for a conveniently easy and contrived plot moment.
Chitra *CJ*
May 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMG Yaaas I need this rooster filled smut.
I technically didnt say the..penile word :p
Marianne
Bewarned: I have now TM'd letters A-Z of the alphabet and will be going after each one of you plagiarists on Goodreads who dare to write reviews!

I dedicate my five star rating to Faleena Hopkins for her insane decision to tm the word cocky. I mean, come one, the 16th century Brit who invented the word must be turning in his grave.

Also:
cocky cocky cocky cocky cocky

COCKY! COCKY! COCKY! COCKY! COCKY!

Whew, tha
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Eeee bobagem, rsrs
Podia ter mais umas páginas, haha

#freecocky
Nikki
Oh em geee

Ridiculously hilarious!!! This was ... A great little funny moment to lighten up the current *word I shall not use for fear of copyright infringement* drama
Lexxi Kitty
I've no idea what to rate this story. I know it's a parody, and I know it has really massively high rating at the moment but . . I was massively bored throughout. I've seen (film), heard (song), read (book), parodies before - all of them were going for the humor angle. I have to assume this one was as well, but I found nothing funny here.

Mmphs. High ratings for this $3.00 13 page short story. Very difficult for me to get into, though, and . . . good grief it’s like the opposite of funny.

Ah. It’
Ann
Satire Warms My Lady Lasagna

Initially I worried this parody response to the Colossal 'Cocky' Copyright Caper of 2018 would be half-cocked. How pleasant to discover it fully cocked. Possessed all the elements of a great romance: cocky hero, coquettish heroine, a cocker spaniel and cocky- er, cock-like phalicisms. A true testament to trademark testers testing the limits of trademark tenets, and perfectly palpable proof that the pen is mightier. Copyrights that feel so good I don't want to be wrong
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
Readers unite! All authors matter except FH, an author who should never be named again!

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Not all heroes wear capes

Sometimes they wear censors instead of capes. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life as I did reading this brilliant book while sipping tea in the shade.
Lea  Bowski
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AHAHAHAHAHAHA This is hilarious. Very quick read that satirizes this whole thing: http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/co...

If you have the time the hashtag #cockygate on twitter is pretty amusing.
Rachel Marks
LOL.... hilarious.
Shannon
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, i-can-t-even, ku

I'm just disappointed her panties didn't disintegrate into ash at her first sight of the c*cky author.
Chris
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who read
In case you do not know, there is this thing called #cockgate because the author of a book series with titles likeCocky Rockstar: Gabriel Cocker trademarked the word cocky because her readers where getting confused (supposedly. I have my doubts about this). Anywhoo, she copyrighted the word cocky (so apparently I'm going to get served for using it) and started sending out emails to authors telling them to stop using cocky in the title or else face a lawsuit.

Needless to say, she is an indie and i
Barbi Barnard
Absolutely cockingly great!

A must read book for anyone who loves cocky men! A cocky of the walk in the park! No one can free the cocky as well as this one. Hope you enjoy this cocky read.
Savannah Sloan
I love a cocksure man

I loved this. Couldn't put it down! A real page turned that begged to be finished in one sitting. He was so arrogant!
  • Playing Dirty (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #6)
  • Expecting a Scandal (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Impostor)
  • Against the Ropes (First to Fight, #2)
  • The Rancher's Baby (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Impostor)
  • Free Hostage
  • Wicked Ride (Wish Upon A Stud, #5)
  • At His Hand (​The Pirate and the Feisty Maid, #1)
  • Squirm: Virgin Captive of the Billionaire Biker Tentacle Monster (The Squirm Files, #1)
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
  • The Journey Home (Depression Series, #2)
  • Billy and the Monster who Loved to Fart
  • Jacked (Tied With a Bow, #1)
  • Strictly Temporary - Volume Two (Strictly Temporary, #2)
  • Hysteria: A Victorian Medical Exam Erotica (Professor Feversham's Academy of Young Women's Correctional Education Book 1)
  • Red and the Wolf (Erotic Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Stern (The Westmorelands, #27)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side
  • Lying in Bed
“Tell me, Ella,” he says, “when is the last time a man laid some pipe in you?” 0 likes