Start by marking “The Hitwoman in a Pickle (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #17)” as Want to Read:
The Hitwoman in a Pickle (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #17)

The Hitwoman in a Pickle

(Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #17)

What kind of trouble is Maggie in this time?

Published May 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Hitwoman in a Pickle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hitwoman in a Pickle

Susan
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can’t get enough of Maggie & the gang! So many laughs, a continuing mystery, and a little bit or romance keeps me coming back for more. JB Lynn always delivers an entertaining read!
Barbara Hackel
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eighteen stories later and I am still laughing at J.B. Lynn's Hitwoman, Maggie. You'd think I would want to move on to something else, but NO. All I want is for Mags to get a chance of some of that happiness she deserves. A date with Angel was a nice start...but her family always needs her before she can have time for herself!
*sigh* Maybe that's why I can't stop reading these books, she always is there for her family. At least in this book it seems that her brother (half-brother? stepbrother? br
Lisa
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: earc, kindle
Maggie as always is juggling a lot of balls in the air. The woman has the craziest life and although most of us don't have the same issues she has I bet many can relate to juggling. Her menagerie of talking animals is growing too. Each is frustrating but vital to Maggie. Maggie's mom disappears yet again which leads to more questions and more trouble. Finally Maggie goes on a date with Angel. Which of course does not go as planned. Mayhem follows her everywhere. Like every installments of this s ...more
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the eighteenth book in the Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman series written by J.B. Lynn. The klutzy contract killer must enlist the help of both her psychic friend, Armani, and her ever-growing collection of talking pets, as she desperately searches for not one, but two, missing relatives. At the same time she’s trying to keep the peace in her crazy family and complete an unwanted assignment from mob boss, Delveccio, which could end with her on ice. This ...more
Elisa
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hilarious mystery with Maggie and her menagerie oh and we could never forget her family as they are unforgettable, each and every one of them, then there is Patrick the cop who is not always a cop who is totally infatuated with Maggie and let's round it out with Angel who wants to date Maggie but can never seem to get her attention long enough because something always interrupts them and I forgot Armani, Maggie's best friend/psychic who is always there for moral support.

There was so much
Linda Quick
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!!!! Maggie is our slightly neurotic hitwoman who is tasked by her mafia contact to solve a problem with a local pedophile. While trying to figure that out, her psychic friend keeps popping in to give her key words to her future, her mom goes missing, and random relatives are turning up. This is a quickly moving tale that made me smile.

I love how Maggie has grown and matured (sort of) over the course of the series, keeping each book "fresh". While part of a series, this is a stand
Susan
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and was so happy to have a new one in the series to read. Maggie is in sort of a funk. She has no real job; she seems to be over Patrick and she really likes Angel but is not sure about committing and she is happy that Katie is doing well but she feels uncomfortable with her going to live with Darlene. Her pets are still a big part of the story and there are some newer characters like her half brother Ian. There is something rotten going on in the ice cream store and one clue i ...more
Linda
I read this in two days. Love Maggie and her brother Ian. They have a common bond and it is great! Her mom is alert this time and the pickle is too funny. I appreciate her love of olives but garlic pickles makes my throat constrict just reading about it. She is a hoot. Thank you JB Lynn for your creation. I know she must be like you and I’d love to have you as a neighbor. It would be fun. These books are such fun and I love them. Next? What about your other series?
B.E.
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Made of Awesome. Needless to say, I inhaled it. Well, I inhale all of the Hitwoman books, so I wasn't surprised that I finished this one in less than a day. I love Maggie so much I can't help myself. And God, and Dee Dee, and Piss, and the little mouse. OMG, I so loved Maggie at the zoo! So much fun! I can't wait for the next book.
JoAnn Wells
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read these more for the animals than I do the characters. Maggie is kinda witchy, Susan is cranky and the rest of the sisters are just kind of thrown in every now and then. But the animals are a delight. And the addition of Benny makes it worthwhile. If only Maggie could be as happy and charming as her pets this would be a delight.
Donna Huber
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finally solved one of the Scrabble words (I don't think I've done that before) before it was revealed. This book really made me crave pickles and olives. The animals got a lot of page time in this book, which is always fun. There were fewer family interactions, though. Read my full review at Girl Who Reads.
Bianca
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Once again JB Lynn has written another gem. I love how it’s so layered and we’re seeing how Maggie’s ability came about. I also loved the gorillas and hope to see more of them
Barbara Guy
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! As always J.B. Lynn has another hit. This is a fun series to read. You never know what Maggie is going to end up in the middle of next! I would advise this series to anyone looking on having a fun read that has realistic situations and problems to keep you on edge.
shannon svihl
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as usual! No need to spoil it. Read her books! Well worth it. When's the next one?! h

I can't wait for mags to get with Patrick or angel. Will she make the right decision? I'm confused!! Keep up the good work!
D.M. Kilgore
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
18 books and I still can't get enough!

My favorite fun series. Maggie and the gang never fail to entertain. I tried to read this one slowly to make the enjoyment last.. but as usual, I couldn't put it down. Now to wait for book 19 and the next misadventure!
Lesley Breeze-Axon
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent read

Read this in one sitting am always excited when a new book comes out. Feel that Maggie and her pets are known to me as have read all of the hitwoman books and love them.
Looking forward to the next in the series.
Charlene
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another wonderful story in a fun series! I love the hitwoman series! Quirky characters and a fun storyline! The book keeps you wanting to turn to the next page. Trouble always seems to find Maggie! you will love this story! I cannot wait for the next book!
Debbie Phelps
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always my new favorite

Her books are entertaining. I love all of this series. From the old talking and also to the new all are the best part.
Rebecca Dowd
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT !!!

When I am feeling down and out I reach for one of Lynn's books. Her characters, especially the animals, are great.
Nghia Baker
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This is such a fun series! I definitely recommend it for a fun relaxing humor read. I can't wait until the next adventure.
Sabrina
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always a great read

Another winner ! Maggie and her crew of animals keeps growing and solving crimes . Finally a date with Angel , can’t wait for the next installment
Debbie
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Maggie and her troubles

I always enjoy the trials and tribulations of Maggie and her gang. She’s getting smarter but it’s time for some good things to come her way.
Eileen Gernet
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On the edge

IN Lynn in left us on the edge. Now I will spend hours making up the next story in my head! Read this in 1day. Couldn't put it down. This series is the best.
Tammi
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Laugh out loud

This book like every other one in the hitwoman series was laughout loud funny. Can not wait to read the next adventure!
Carrie Azurza
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it it was a great read and funny as all her books are please keep them comming
James Sprinkle
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Animals are our helpers

Ended wanting more . Love all the animals .
Family means everything . Good friends are hard to come by
Terps2225
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I love the continuation of the common story, this felt more like half a story. Wish there had been more to it.
Pandora
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Always a pleasure

When a new JB Lynn Hitwoman book comes out it's like hearing from an old friend. It is unrealistic at its best.
Jen Stubbs
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. I love the comedy aspect, and I adore all the characters-especially the animals. And I really like how she keeps adding on to her menagerie. I am truly left in the dark about the last who-dun-it in this book. Cant wait for the next one!!!!!
Mollie Bradford
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good but over too fast. A lot of the family members fell to the way side this time, but the pets shined bright. Where is this headed? I’m not sure!

• No Regrets (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #10)
  • Blue Willow
  • A Few Good Women (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #9)
  • Fowl Friend of Murder (A Lacy Steele Mystery Book 10)
  • Wellesley Wives
  • Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)
  • Beirut
  • Bubblegum Blonde
  • Walk In Beauty (Rainsinger, #1)
  • Dance Lessons
  • High Maintenance
  • Something New
  • Haiku for the Single Girl
  • The Devil You Know (Demon Legacy #1)
  • Lifeboat
  • Mocked by Destiny (Mocked, #1)
Author of:

The Hitwoman and the Downward Dog

The Hitwoman's Act of Contrition

The Hitwoman Hires a Manny

The Hitwoman and the

Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #1)
  • Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #2)
  • The Hitwoman and the Family Jewels (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #3)
  • The Hitwoman and the Neurotic Witness (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #4)
  • The Hitwoman Hunts a Ghost (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #5)
  • The Hitwoman and the 7 Cops (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #6)
  • The Hitwoman and the Poisoned Apple (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #7)
  • The Hitwoman's Downward Dog (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #8)
  • The Hitwoman's Act of Contrition (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #9)
  • The Hitwoman Hires a Manny (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #10)