Start by marking “Catori (Legends, #1)” as Want to Read:
Catori (Legends, #1)

Catori

(Legends #1)

It’s hard to keep secrets in a small town…

It’s even harder to keep a secret that could expose not only your family but an entire species. That’s what Frankie Cavanaugh must do. As the daughter of the leader of the Wisdom Council, it’s up to her to step into her father’s shoes until another leader is chosen.
It’s also up to her to continue her lineage within the species.
She
Published June 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Catori, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catori

Start your review of Catori (Legends, #1)
Deb
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Warning! Must wear gloves ;) lol ... What an awesome smoking hot PNR must read “CATORI” is from the brand new series, “Legends”! ... I’ve always loved Ms. Adams contemporary romantic suspense works, but this new added paranormal element, which also includes some unique types of shifters but also has our beloved standard ones! A fantastic, fresh new storyline with great descriptions and surprise twists that kept me on the edge of my seat not wanting to stop :D Add in the well defined characters & ...more
S.M. Freed
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is the authors first PNR book and I have to say she hit it out of the park. each character has great interaction with the others. the storyline will keep you riveted to your seat until you read THE END.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CRANKY STARS

This is a delightful story about shape shifters. There are so many books out about them now, it makes me wonder if maybe, deep in the woods, in remote mountains, they truly exist. It is also based on Native American legend. The story takes place in a small town in the river town of Grafton. It is a small town tucked in a valley with a large Native American population. Very few know about the hidden tribe of shifters in their midst. The residents are trying to rehab the town after
Sheila
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Catori
I love stories base on Native American lore. This book grabbed my attention right away. Frankie Cavanagh comes from a long line of Owl shifters. She cannot shift to her spirit animal but she can assume the leadership of the Wisdom Council. In this way she can mate and pass on her genes. She does not want a forced mating and she does not want to have children to pass on the burden of her genes.
Tanner Coalson is a human that grew up in the same town as Frankie. He has always had a crush on h
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
There are Shifters galore in this entertaining start to a new series.

Frankie holds a secret sacred to her family, one that keeps her in line to take over as leader of her tribe. The only problem was she had made a promise to her father, and it was one she intended to keep.

Frankie and Tanner not only face secrets but a fifteen-year age difference as well. While that may seem to be a large difference to some it didn’t affect this couple, especially in the bedroom.
This fast-paced story takes the r
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed this book. Frankie is all business when leadership is called. She doesn’t want it but she will do what is expected out of her. Tanner has been in love with Frankie a long time. It’s time she knows exactly how he feels. Secrets will be told and love will bloom. Excellent writing.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Frankie and Tanner have always had a connection but recently it just seems more. Frankie has secre
Linda
This is Book 1 in the Black Meadows Pack. If you like paranormal books, you will need to read this book. I really enjoyed reading it. It starts out with Julia, Sophia’s sister, in the hospital about she had been bitten by a monster creature as Sophia called it. This is also where Chase, the Alpha wolf, comes into play. Sophia is a geneticist. After Julia turns into a wolf, Sophia comes up with a plan to help her but things happen. This has so much to keep your attention so you don’t want to stop ...more
D.F. Jones
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Shifters, and Suspense

“I promised my father, in his lucid moments, that I would marry for love, like he did. How can I break that promise?”

I love the backstory of Catori and how the author weaves in the Native American folklore.

Frankie places her life on hold to care for her dad then one year later, after his death, she’s the next in line to sit as leader of the Wisdom Council. A title she doesn’t want but will not allow her father’s reputation to tarnish. She falls in love with Tanner ag
Linda
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent beginning to a new paranormal series! Highly recommend the Tempered Steel Series and follow with The Legends Series

This book is an excellent read. I have read the entire Tempered Steel Series and enjoyed the entire series as you find yourself immersed in mystery, intrigue and steamy nights. Maggie Adams doesn't disappoint as she takes the last of the Coalson brother into the paranormal world.
Julie Jackson
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Barbara
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story of bloodlines and expectations involved. A shifter, without the ability to shift, and a much younger human. They have loved each other for years. Although there are challenges, they find a way to make it work amidst all the turmoil of her bloodline ties.
Pam James
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Coming Home

As I read this book, I felt like it was a story of Tanner and Frankie coming home. The trials and tribulations that Frankie goes through, with Tanner by her side, make this story one you can't put down... Pam James
Sydney Hopke
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Another great story from this author! There's so much to this story that you can put it down until you get to the last page.
Jenell Shull
Apr 26, 2020

• A Buggy Ride For Christmas
  • Catherine House
  • Her Night with the Vampire
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Royal Dragons Boxset (Royal Dragons, #1-3)
  • The Dare
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • Ours (Possessive Gods #1)
  • Warrior Fae Trapped (Warrior Fae, #1)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Beauty & the Lumberjacks (Hard n' Dirty, #8)
  • Blooming Black (Rosewood Academy for Witches and Mages, #4)
  • Vampire King: Cinderella (Adult Fairy Tale, #1 )
  • Deadly Morsel (Rosewood Academy for Witches and Mages, #5)
  • Cowboy's Fantasy (A Big Sky Short Story)
Maggie Adams is an Amazon Best Selling contemporary romance author. Her first book in the Tempered Steel Series, Whistlin’ Dixie, debuted in Amazon’s Top 100 for Women’s Fiction, humor, on November, 2014 and then again at #61 in 2016. Since then, she has consistently made the Amazon best seller 5-star list with Leather and Lace, Something’s Gotta Give, Love, Marriage & Mayhem, and Forged in Fire. ...more

News & Interviews