Start by marking “CRACK” as Want to Read:
CRACK

CRACK

Addiction is an affliction.

As you crave you endure sweats, irritations, sleepless nights. Your life suffers, your job suffers… your family suffer.

But you need it, you HAVE to have your fix.

Joe O'Hara is having a bad morning, and it's just about to get worse.

A random road traffic accident sends him on the path to addiction. Crack is the only thing that can give him any
Published June 1st 2018 by Dammaged Productions

To ask other readers questions about CRACK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CRACK

Nev Murray
Review Pending
Yvonne Davies
Joe O’Hara was a normal family guy. Working the night shift as a security guard, all he wanted to do was to provide for his family. That was until he was involved on a fatal accident with a biker, then all he wanted to was to feed his addiction.
As you are reading this story, you are following Joe as he struggles to come to terms with the accident. Unable to sleep and the images playing through his mind, most people would go and see a counsellor and talk through his issues , Joe has an usual way
Lisa Lee
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most brutal and disturbing things I have ever read and I kept trying to run away from it. Several times I found myself scared to find out what was going to happen next. McCluskey’s combination of unpredictability and ominous foreshadowing creates a consuming tension and building dread.

CRACK is listed as psychological horror, which it most certainly is, however, the brutality and graphic content pushes the envelope into the realm of extreme horror as well. Additionally, the edg
Hannah
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book. Firstly I should say I'm extremely desenitised, and this book, it's something else. It's gory, but not just gory for the sake of it, it progresses the story well, so that's my warning out of the way.
I LOVED THIS BOOK!! so I'm not doing spoilers, that drive me insane, but I will say this, the author has the rare gift to be able to write well and also spin a good yarn, ( trust me they are two different skills ) The characters are so three dimensional and you feel l
Catherine Cavendish
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read most of this in one sitting. The author is a gifted storyteller, painting the character of a normal guy-gone-horribly-wrong so effectively that at no point did I disbelieve. It all starts so credibly, with a hellish freak accident where the main character's car kills a motorcyclist who had lost control of his vehicle. There was nothing Joe could do, but in what he did, his life changes forever - unfortunately so do the lives of his future victims. An original and relatively new voice in h ...more
James Harper
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. It had a bit of everything I like in a book.
A bit of extreme with gore mixed with a dose of reality.
The book follows the main character Joe and his life after being in a brutal car accident.
Doctors and medications was not enough to help him cope.
He seeks out ways of his own to ease his troubled mind, and it soon becomes a addiction that spirals quickly out of control. The more he gives into it the more he needs to get any peace.
This book was a roller coaster and I felt
Natalie
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read and another you will find hard to put down. Fantastically written and such a out there concept. The way that one accident can change a mans life so much and such a different way to show addiction, not your normal drink or drugs. DE McCluskey is defiantly an up and coming writer to keep an eye out for. He will go far.
Joanne Barrell
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not usually my preferred book genre, but must say I genuinely really enjoyed this. Unexpected ending...couldn't decide if I was rooting for the main character to recover or couldn't stand him and wanted him to get his taste of karma.

Currently reading the next book by this author and thoroughly enjoying it 😁
helen leigh
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant dark and twisted story. It gripped from the start and is very well written with relatable, engaging characters and an original, imaginative plot. Its the first McCluskey book I've read but won't be the last. Very addictive as the name suggests!
Chris Draper
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great (and shocking!) plot that surprises all the way to the end.
Charley Moore
Mar 14, 2019
adrea joan roylance
Sep 04, 2018
D E McCluskey
May 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Debbi Smith