Start by marking “Donut Dilemma” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Donut Dilemma

Jessika Klide

Donut Dilemma

When college graduate, Farrah Ford, takes a summer job at Do Donuts, she is pretty sure she has encountered the love of her life. The problem is she isn’t sure who he is.

Cade, a doctor in his 40’s, comes in every day and orders 4 donuts, frosted and striped, with an iced vanilla latte. Always alone, he sits staring at his phone until Farrah falls at his feet. #Dominant is
ebook
Published June 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Donut Dilemma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Donut Dilemma

Mel Allen
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I absolutely loved this romantic short story, I loved the suspense, passion and romance. I really enjoyed he way the story flowed, the characters chemistry was hot. This is a lit enjoyable feel good book. A happy romance that once you start wont be able to put it down. A Must Read. This is he first book by Jessika Klide and won’t be the last.
Up All Night With Books
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night with Books Blog

Bestselling Author Jessika Klide has a new fantastic book called Donut Dilemma. This is the first book I have read by Jessika Klide and I laughed the entire time. If you love humor and romance this is just the book for you.

Farrah needs a summer job while she waits to see if got an internship, so she gets a job at Do Donuts. Here she meets and connects with two guys who could be the one, Cade and Justin.

Farrah starts rec
Kathy Rouchelle
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazingly entertaining and quirky little flirty read! I absolutely loved this quick little giggle maker! Who knew working with Donuts could be the "Best Job Ever"!!!! Wonderfully written characters who are personable and entertaining in their own way, especially that baby sister...what a trip that little "princess" is! But it's Farrah that is a trip even if her baby sister steals the beginning of the show. Of course Farrah's butt plant onto the floor begins the funny business, but it's t ...more
Barbara
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a delectable short story. It’s sassy, quirky, romantic and just plain ole fun.
Our college grad, Farrah, is home, after a wild graduation party that she can’t remember the details from, and needs to get a summer job. She gets one at the local Donut Shop. A shop where she meets two sexy guys, one is a customer and one is an old crush from grade school. She starts to fantasize about both of them when she suddenly starts getting sexy texts from a mystery guy. Could it be one of the two or
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Donut Dilemma - Jessica Klide

A quirky, flirty and sinfully dirty little short read from the wonderful Jessica Klide.

The morning after Farah Ford’s graduation from college, she awakes with not much memory of what she and her BFF Paige got up to with their friends in celebration.

But a visit to the local Do Donut shop with her little sister gives Farah some sinfully fun reasons to smile.

A job with a seriously hot boss Justin, the interest of a hunky paediatrician Cade and some sexting with a my
Serena Worker
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After graduating Farrah has a night out with her friends, and can’t remember much of it, which doesn’t bother her, until she takes her little sister to the donut shops and after a small disaster, a handsome man, who must be a doctor, helps her saying he met her Tuesday night leaving her confused.
When Farrah receives a text, she is convinced it’s from the doctor, Cade, but then she meets her boss, Justin who she knows and isn’t so sure.
Farrah can’t work out if the texter is Cade or Justin, and. d
Bonnie Mancuso
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JESSIKA KLIDE IS AMAZING!!! I have devoured everything she's written. I absolutely loved Donut Dilemma. This is a fun, sexy read that I know you'll enjoy. This is Farrah's story. She finds herself extremely attracted to two different men. One is a sexy doctor and the other is her hot boss. The sexual tension is high when she's alone with either one of them. Farrah finds herself texting & sexting with one of them. The messages get hotter and hotter and Farrah realizes she has no idea which ma ...more
Mindy Chase-selder
Celebration Sprinkles!!!

This is one Donut Dilemma that I’ll take any day! I would want Celebration Sprinkles all the way. After a drunken night of fun Farrah never expected to receive texts from a Mystery Man that she had met that night. When the texts start getting into the sexting stage Farrah can’t help but to picture one of two men that she is interested in. When things start to actually get physical with her boss (One of the Hopefuls) she can’t help but hope that they are one in the same. A
Caroline
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great short read by Jessika Klide. I'm a fan and could resist this book, it didn't let me down. It was full of chemistry, sexual tension and some hot bits. I really enjoyed this read, it was a lot of fun.

Farrah has just graduated and is home for the holidays. After a very blurry night out celebrating graduation she isn't sure what went on but now she has a very hot man pursuing her. That one man turns into two after she starts a part time job. Who is secting her in the middle of the night, is
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Donut Dilemma is a fun read. Farah has just graduated from college. She's in the between time where she's waiting to see where to go next so she gets a summer job at Do Donut. Justin is her sexy hot boss. She had a crush on him when she was younger. They have a connection. She's also has caught the attention of a hot doctor named Cade. Both Cade and Justin have different qualities. She has a mystery man texting her. The texts are sweet and sometimes sexy. She doesn't know which guy is sending th ...more
Kris Saluga
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy donuts!!!! Farrah's story is hot hot hot!!! This RomCom had me laughing so hard!! Falling for 2 men and not knowing which one it is?! Count me in LOL!! I only wish it could happen to me. One happens to be her boss and the other happens to be a doctor. Jessika Klide takes us on a funny yet mysterious(in my opinion mind)journey with relatable characters and some hot sexting. Which one is which? Where will Farrah's heart be taken? Choose your side, buckle your seats and have a hilarious advent ...more
Cindy Hughes
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing Book!

OMG! I absolutely loved this book!
This was a happy, romantic, funny book about Farrah and two hunky, sexy men!
She was attracted to both guys even though they were different. When she started texting with one of them, she didn’t know which one it was! The texting soon turned into sexting! It was hot!!!!
How will she figure out which one it is?
If you love funny, sexy, amazing books, you should get this one!
You won’t be disappointed!!!!!
The Redhead
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is s great introduction to Jessica Klide. Fun, flirty and hot as all get out. My perfect short read.
It was such a fun little mystery that kept me turning the pages to find out who Farrah will end up with.
Now I’m craving donuts but do they come with a sexy man like Farrah seems to attract?
You gotta read this yummy story.

Thank you for allowing me to read and review for you.
Jayne Wheatley
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great quick fun read
Farrah serves donuts to two hotties she’s attracted too.
Both completely different. Farrah finds herself texting and sexting with one of them, but who is she messaging???
She just doesn’t know who she’s messaging but she knows she’s falling for him.
No spoilers.......You’ll have to read to find out more !!!
Tina Taylor
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Donut Dilemma is a fun and steamy read about Farrah and two hot guy's. Both men completely different to her, but nevertheless hot and hunky.
When Farrah starts receiving messages, which one is sending them. How will she find out, which one is making her heart and pulse rate, go through the roof.
You're going to have to read to find out.
Anita
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun flirty read

Very fun read that keeps you guessing.
Farrah gets a job at a Donut shop. Her boss Justin is an old friend she had a crush on in her youth.
Days before she met Cade
She gets text messages but doesnt know who it's from but things start to warm up. Is it Justin or Cade?
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Farrah is needing a job and gets one at the donut shop but she also starts getting texts that get a little erotic , she is drawn to Justin the donut shop owners son but also the doctor who shows her attention but who is texting her is it the doctor or Justin?

This is a very cute short romance that shows follow your heart and it can be the best thing in the world
Pam Snell
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book made me want to go buy donuts!!! I loves this book and I was intrigued the entire time wondering and hoping for the right man in the end. It was a fun, witting, and great love story! It kept me wanting more from each of the men and I loved how they treated her!!! Great book and I loved every minute of it all the way to the very end!!!!
Amber Goodwin
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great hot read! Farrah doesn't remember what happened when she went out the night before, but she gave her number out. When she begins texting with a stanger could it turn into something? Could the Mystery Man be everything she needs?

Loved this sexy short read!
Pat
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fun and delightful read! The story was well written and the well developed characters jumped right off the page and pulled me right into their story which kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page!
Lainey Da Silva PA
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intense, Fun, sexy and one of my Top Reads of 2018 Is how I would describe this book by Jessika Klide. It captured my attention from the first moment Farah walked into Do Donuts and when JD was described by Farah..... oh hello.... that sealed #TeamJD for me!
This book is one EPIC ride and I loved every minute of the texting back and fourth. It escalated to all
Kinds of HOT and let’s just say that Justin is Farrah’s perfect man.
I loved the fact that there was a back history between these two which
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Cute Quick Read

When a girl graduates and goes out to celebrate. She goes home unknowing of what happened the night before.
While taking her kid sister out for donuts she lands a job but runs into a savior from her past. Cute book.
Tiffany Levin
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet story

First book I have read from this author and I loved it!! Loved the little bit of mystery behind who she was talking to but loved the ending!!
Chasity
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Donut Dilemma - 4 Stars

Celebration Sprinkles or Frosted Stripes? Which one is texting Farah? This book is cute and hilarious. It's also a quick read and scorching!
Eve Jones
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyable read

This book is funny with hot men and hot sex. You can't go wrong, oh and it's got donuts in it. Definitely well worth a read.
Andrea Britton
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

I love these quick reads! This one was a bit of a mystery. Who would she pick? I finally was rooting for the right one the whole time. Lol. Fun, quick and hot!
Connie Mullett
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny and sexy

I loved this book funny and sexy. Who knew that you could find a sexy man at a donut shop but that's what happens in this book.
April
Nov 03, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and quirky read

What a fun and quirky book. The text message exchanges were fun and flirty and then turned steamy hot! Sending nude pictures is never a good idea and videos is even worse, wish this was different in this book.
Joy Boutwell
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good short funny book.
Lauren Ryan
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a mystery!

The reason short stories are perfect! While there were parts that didn't do it for me the mystery plot kept me coming back for more!
Jessika Klide is my pen name. I'm from LA ... Lower Alabama. The Deep South. My mind is extremely sensuous, some call that slutty, so it's just better to use a pen name. Trust me on this! ;)

I married my high school sweetheart and have been married to him longer than I have lived without him. He is not only my soulmate but my best friend. Not all love stories are rough. Some are fun!

Siri's Saga is